Thread: ROSALILI - Dreamgirls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ROSALILI - Dreamgirls

Had the pleasure of meeting the new addition to the Dreamgirls family..ROSALILI

To start with, she is young and fresh and definitely worthy to be a dreamgirl.

She is surely cute, beautiful and full of energy. I was surprised to see how confident this girl was.

For a girl of that age, it is very easy to learn and try new things. So for all the experienced punters, do not visit her if you after a skilled GFE.

Rosalili is very talkative and the more you talk the more she becomes engrossed in you which is obviously better from the service point of view.

She is a non-stop DFK queen. She surely enjoys playing with her body and her private part. She does get excited if you can tickle the right area. This creates more excitement for the main event. Wouldn't go into much details as this differs with each punter.

Her massaging skills are top notch. She does give you the massage which is required in between the two sessions.

There are surely more areas where she needs attention, but that can come with experience. She is surely easy going, quick to try and learn new stuff.

I am sure other punters who have seen her may agree to this.

Finally she is super cute and gorgeous and if you are after a raw experience with a young girl, go give this dreamgirl a visit. You will surely have a great time.

Good addition to the dreamgirl family.

She is surely adorable !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

E868d

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    She is surely adorable !
    Couldn't agree more to that bro..was happy and at the same time curious to see the side of that cuteness..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like a gem

My AR

From the moment I saw Rosalili’s big eyes when she stepped out of the lift, I knew this was going to be special.

Rosalili is beautiful, an ABC with Hong Kong ancestry, she has a sweet innocent look, so cute and so young but smoking hot at the same time.

We talked for a little and had a connection straight away. Probably because she's like the girls I work with in the office.

Then the kissing started, wet, her tongue down my throat. She slowly removed my clothes and then took off her dress, wow what a body, just incredible, beautiful breasts and arse with beautiful smooth skin. We head for the shower in the nice studio, she washed me so well and touching me so got, I was already hard. Kissing and sucking her perfect nipples, we got out and dry, then to the bed.

After passionate kissing, she went down, sucking on my rock hard thing, it was so good. We started 69 and her pussy tasted so good, no lube needed.

I was licking her and loving it. She was moaning and making the sexiest sounds. After putting the hat on, she got on me, she was riding me hard and deep, I was squeezing those nice breasts.

She is so tight and wet, after I got on top after eating her some more, she was moaning so sexy. It was time for the finish.

She took the hat off and was sucking me so hard, I could not hold on any longer. I blew my load all in her mouth, cum dripping from the sides of her mouth, she cleaned up and we were kissing more.

After that the shower was so sensual, full of touching and kissing. This was awesome girlfriend experience, better than a real girlfriend lol. She sent me to haven, all I could think about was her that whole night. I rate her a strong 8/10 and I am already organising my next visit.

She's young and enthusiastic. I think she'll relax and be more sensual the older she gets.

A very happy customer.

Wow ! 3 reviews in such a short time ! A star in the making !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sent you to heaven but only strong 8/10? Should be at least 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by krOnkerZz View Post
    She sent you to heaven but only strong 8/10? Should be at least 11/10
    There is room for improvement.
    I go cross eyed and can't focus with experienced girls.

There are different levels of heaven 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face Absolutely adorable!

Check my thread for review.

Young Rosalili has just joined our rank of DreamGirls!

Rosalili the cutest school girl type ABC, with great personality and services is on today, book early to avoid disappointment!

Young Rosalili is on today, fresh and eager, book early!
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1