Thread: Recommended B2B in CBD

Junior Member(有D料到)

Recommended B2B in CBD

Hi all,
    I am new here and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for a great part 2, especially the b2b part?

I have tried the nicole/vicky double at qvb and loved it (although there was not enough bodyslide), contemplating a visit to Candy or Mika at Sussex as have read good ARs here.

Are there any other recommended ML for b2b?

Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    Hi all,
    I am new here and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for a great part 2, especially the b2b part?

I have tried the nicole/vicky double at qvb and loved it (although there was not enough bodyslide), contemplating a visit to Candy or Mika at Sussex as have read good ARs here.

Are there any other recommended ML for b2b?

Much appreciated.
    You missed the boat with Mimi but there is still one Korean body slides master available in Candy from VIP Pyrmont!

Best in the business at the moment - and of course I'm totally biased !

Just don't forget to thank me afterwards !

Enjoy !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Just don't forget to thank me afterwards !

Enjoy !
    Yeah if anything forum members have nothing but positive reviews and great experiences with Candy, myself included!
    Why the hell would you want praise for Candy's efforts?
    Just shows your ego is running rampant and your desperation for attention is at an all time high.
    Punters thank Candy with $$ and genuine gentlemenly behaviour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys for the quick replies.

I was planning to save Candy til later after experiencing a few other ML so can compare that way, I have read all the reviews and thinking if I see candy not or later.

Ahlungor, I've read many of your posts and reviews with excitement, thanks for sharing all your tips.

Yes, I missed the boat with Mimi, how does she compare to Candy?

Are there other MLs that other bros would recommend for great b2b?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    Thanks guys for the quick replies.

I was planning to save Candy til later after experiencing a few other ML so can compare that way, I have read all the reviews and thinking if I see candy not or later.

Ahlungor, I've read many of your posts and reviews with excitement, thanks for sharing all your tips.

Yes, I missed the boat with Mimi, how does she compare to Candy?

Are there other MLs that other bros would recommend for great b2b?

Thanks
    Well, the master is gone, not much point in comparing Mimi and Candy's skills and style isn't it ?

But since you asked, happy to share my two more cents :

For part 1, Mimi is competent without being exceptional, Candy is a qualified remedial masseuse, and I had seen her many times before just for the therapeutic massage to fix my back when I was hurting, she can do very good back walking too and her petite build is perfect for it, she has enough strength to hit all the pressure points but not too heavy to cause any harm !

For part 2, the two masters are quite different, Mimi is more intense and she took charge the whole time and she also control the timing of your cum shot, if you can manage or hold back, your sexual stamina will be put to the ultimate test - and you do not even have to perform !

Candy on the other hand is just soft, slow, sensual and erotic and you feel that she only has one purpose in this , you're the King and she is there to serve, it's just my personal feel and opinion, as always ymmv but neither lady would let you down at all.

Well, there's only one left now !

Hope this help,

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing Ahlungor! Need to try Candy soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should read through Ahlungor's previous posts. He has a ton of information and reviews on girl and hopefully you can find one that suits you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by krOnkerZz View Post
    You should read through Ahlungor's previous posts. He has a ton of information and reviews on girl and hopefully you can find one that suits you.
    Yes, have read many of Ahlungors posts, a lot of choices but going too far back some of the MLs no longer around