Thread: Yuzu , kawaii! Exceptional! Young! ... You have it all !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuzu , kawaii! Exceptional! Young! ... You have it all !

Ok , boys .
    Let me share my another unforgettable fuck with Yuzu from Ginza.
    She is in Aus for over a month and I believe she is new to this industry.
    She is tall compare to other J girls and sexy body , pretty face , round ass , cleanly shaved which is my all time favourite! DFK was great and Bbbj took me to another high level , outstanding ! She is so tight and horny ! She was talking and non stop moaning(not fake ) while I'm nailing her . We tried mish , CG, RCG , doggy and more . She was kissing and and smelling my ears during the mish and she told me "your ear smells so good , I like your smell " , this instantly reminded me my ex-Lebanese girl friend , she used to say this a lot . Her English is ok and also fun , so I teach her few English words such as doggy , aloe Vera ...
    Over all boys , she is very humble and engaging , she likes what she does . 100% followed my lead and definitely another best fuck with GFE .
    She is second girl that I wanted see her again next day . As per Wilson she is off today , looking forward to see her again . Just want to fuck her all day everyday !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try to book her again today (I saw her yesterday)but no luck , she is off . Yuzu is amazing ! I'm just sitting in the office and thinking abt yesterday's session with Yuzu.
    It will be better if we know weekly roster for Ginza . Or at least 3 days roster in advance .
    What do guys think ?
    Just want to know if other punters has same opinion or no ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With Ginza, I would prefer a 7 day roster no doubt. But Wilson has his reasons with the daily roster. You just have to play around with what you got

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by krOnkerZz View Post
    With Ginza, I would prefer a 7 day roster no doubt. But Wilson has his reasons with the daily roster. You just have to play around with what you got
    I actually prefer the daily roster, keeps the suspense up on who will be there to serve you and also a chance to try someone new, unless you're rooter who's probably tried the whole current roster hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    I actually prefer the daily roster, keeps the suspense up on who will be there to serve you and also a chance to try someone new, unless you're rooter who's probably tried the whole current roster hahaha
    Tried the whole roster...twice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried the whole roster...twice
    fuckk, salute to you bro haha still ticking them off one by one or two per month for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy

She is on tomorrow, but I'll be in Central Coast tomorrow by 11am.
    Damn ! I'm going to miss her this time . She

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzi View Post
    She is on tomorrow, but I'll be in Central Coast tomorrow by 11am.
    Damn ! I'm going to miss her this time . She
    She? Don't keep us in suspense!!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    7 day roster would be great for us punters to plan, but realistically it's a management nightmare and would most likely turn to shit for everyone. WLs aren't known to be reliable employees, although Ginza does very well holding on to their good girls. But I think a 7 day roster might lead to a higher number of bookings that get cancelled, both on the punter's end and Ginza's end, so a day-by-day ends up working best. Can't complain really, Wilson posts it up consistently at around 7:30pm the night before so there's plenty of time to get a booking in if you know you're keen for a specific girl and time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Second session with yuzu today

I got a session with yuzu this morning and we both are so happy to meet again !
    From moment I enter room No 3 she just kissed me madly I mean she was really horny !
    She stayed wet until I finished the business , last sentence she said to me was " I am happy today , I enjoyed so much , have a nice day ! "
    She is getting much better than before when I see her first time a month ago !
    Definitely see her again and again !