Thread: AR for Kiki, Amber and Jolin

AR for Kiki, Amber and Jolin

Hey lads,

This is my first AR so be nice, I've previously only punted with independents, mainly in the US where it is illegal and have never visited a parlour before.
    Also I've never written any reviews on either TER or PP as I don't like sharing intimate details >.> but I felt compelled to add my thoughts on Ginza as I have taken advantage of all of your AR's.

I visited ginza for the first time this week, enjoyed it so much I went back again twice.

1. Kiki

I've seen kgirls before in the US so I was familiar with the shower to start but I did find the fact that there was a shower in the room hilarious.
    I was unsure on if the Ginza girls would be into DFK so picked KIKI due to her description of non stop DFK figuring she would be a good choice.
    Fuck me is it non stop DFK, she really doesn't stop lol. Her kissing is a little less sensual then it could (she really loves to ram her tongue in) be but I still enjoyed myself.
    Shes quite a pretty girl but shes also the thinnest girl I've been with and I could lift her with one hand. Shes quite tight but was able to handle my size with no complaints.
    Her BBBJ is a little teethy but she knows what she is doing.

2. Amber

After seeing Kiki I wanted to go back again the next day, but I decided to book a girl who was a little more well endowed.
    I love fake tits, and Ambers are amazing. I found her quite cute and was unsure why shes only gold-premium. I guess her look is a little more alternative, I don't know.
    She has great DFK, awesome stamina and an awesome bbbj and had no issues with my size. She also gives an amazing massage. Amber's english skills are solid and we did chat a bit about various things.

3. Jolin

I decided to visit ginza for a 3rd time last week and decided on Jolin based on some ARs. While I was in the waiting room, another punter walked in and was shocked to see me. I get the impression he was expecting a girl instead lol.
    Anyway he was fun to talk to, now onto Jolin. Firstly she is seriously cute. Secondly she has amazing fake breasts. Thirdly her BBBJ is unbelievable, I thought you guys were exaggerating. Now while she doesnt DT she knows what she is doing
    The ice cube was crazy btw, my first time experiencing that. She is great at DFK and did I mention she was cute? She did have some difficulty with my size and asked me to be on top straight away. I normally enjoy starting in CG and either finishing on top or in doggy. On my second pop she did manage to be on top for a while before she swapped positions. She also gives a solid massage.

Really enjoyed myself, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to head back to ginza but I definitely would want to visit all 3 girls again but I'd probably see Jolin first >.>

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good choices to start off your Ginza punting journey mate, they're all great girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kiki , my favourite mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should definitely try the other girls as well!

rcha086
    Thanks for your reviews harrycd, glad to hear you find ours helpful too! Please don't hesitate to write more as you see more girls!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kiki quit?

Hi,

Does Kiki quit?

Thank you,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report tnx mate

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

2. Amber

... She also gives an amazing massage.
    most girls work in this field give lousy massages.

when i visited amber i had really sore neck, shoulders and upper back, she could tell that i was in a bit of pain while we were getting on with it.
    afterwards she asked if i wanted a massage, obviously i said yes hoping to relief some pain.

With 5min of massage most of my pain were gone, so i asked her, she told me that she used to work as a trained masseuse.o

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe.
    She uploaded a new picture on Kakao and she looks so happy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    for these 3 gals, i think jolin is the best

Banned
    Amber sounds very good! I love busty J girls. Hopefully I can get a booking with her. It will be my first time to Ginza!

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I'm not sure how often I'll be able to head back to ginza
    lol how naive I think I've been 15 times already

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Amber sounds very good! I love busty J girls. Hopefully I can get a booking with her. It will be my first time to Ginza!
    Book Barbie dude!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nana is also good.. Actually all the J girls at Ginza are great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Book Barbie dude!
    Barbie looks so hot!!!! Amazing body. I will definitely see her and write a review!

For my first visit to Ginza though, i definitely want to see a Japanese girl. Korean women are gorgeous, but there is something about busty Japanese girls that drives me wild 😂.

Thank you for your advice!