Thread: Sexy Spring Months - Chinese, Taiwanese & Thai 161031

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sexy Spring Months - Chinese, Taiwanese & Thai 161031

7.00 pm 161002 Tiffany
    Long weekend. Sundays are always sexier with a familiar face. It's that time of the month for Tiffany but that doesn't stop her hands and mouth from taking advantage of every part of my body. And this doesn't stop my hands and mouth from taking advantage of every part of her body. Prooo - fessional from start to finish. All the great things that sweat is made from this little dynamo. Passion, pizazz, purrr- fect...

9.30 pm 161006 Mandy - Mermaid Massage, Gold Coast
    Wingman and I flew up to GC for a few days of R&R. There are a few solid shops along the GC highway. Mermaid Massage was a neat little fit out that looked absolutely legit. Wingman goes in for a wax while I get Mandy. Wearing her Vans sneakers, black skirt and loose T. Dyed blonde hair, big eyes, cheeky smile and look. Early 20's, extremely friendly. Taiwanese. It's $60 for the nude hj up in the coast, but hey... who's complaining when you get to meet someone like her. Massage was above average, good enough to loosen cmk's body. The mood was great, while we chatted away. She teases a bit by lifting her shirt and playing with her skirt. I lie there smiling. Bonds came off and it was perfectly lasered. I was tempted with a taste but was well behaved. Puffy nipples on nice set of B's. Firm, taut and tone skin. Curvier, bigger bottom that was beautiful to hold. A little light kissing, a little light rubbing and a little heavy breathing in that little room. Wingman shooshes me next door when our commotion got a bit louder. I enticed her for a visit the next time she was in Sydney. Mandy was an absolute gem...

6.00 161009 Rose
    Back in Pyrmont this time. Where else would I be? When I met Rose, I thought I had met Sakura's twin. Late 20's Thai. Tall, elegant, fair, slender, attractive. Possibly a few face enhancements but I won't hold that against her. High cheekbones, lovely smile and alluring eyes. High end sort of a girl. Think Rolex. Very classy, stunning body with beautiful breasts. Whoops! Did I say that out loud? Well, it was. Very lady like. Massage was on the weaker side but with all that beauty to look at, who cares...

8.15 pm 161013 Tiffany
    More Tiffany. My preferred cardio workout to the treadmill...

6.00 pm 161016 Lisa
    Sexy. Slim. Slender. Picture pretty Thai young thing. City girl? Not too short. Not too tall. Just right for me. Luscious wavy hair, gleaming smile, smooth proportionate body. Nice caramel tone skin. Crappy massage but friendly company. Nothing outstanding, just nice to look at while you lie there and smile...

5.30 pm 161020 Lydia
    Second experience. I have built quite a friendly rapport with Lydia everytime I visit Pyrmont. Ever since I have seen her back in May. She teases me all the time about my 'size'. I don't mind, I know I'll get her back in the room! She is a very funny gal that will keep you entertained and never shy in asking all the probing questions. An absolute raunchy session in the whole hour with her! Oh, her massage is not too shabby too...

5.30 pm 161024 Monica
    First impressions. Cute. Sweet. Innocent. The better pick of a bunch of new Thai girls at Summer's. She may even get another shift. Bkk based 25 year old. Still grasping the English language. Spot on Thai massage. Brown little bunny with a bouncy personality. Her naivety gives her that charm...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love the short reviews yes Tiffany is something special and a smart girl at that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Summer 's stable sounds Shirley impressive... lol... Pun intended.

Is there actually a Shirley in the stable? Haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Summer 's stablesounds Shirley impressive... lol... Pun intended.

Is there actually a Shirley in the stable? Haha
    Hahaha... I'll mention that to her... Naming one of her newbie Shirley...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why not Sharon or Shazza

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Tiffany is certainly delicious.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Summerville.... ohhhh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review cmk, looks like you have covered all at summerville. Silly question but I have checked recent roster and cannot find Eva or Jessica, so you know if either or both are still there? I couldn't do a search for Eva as it was too short. Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jessica has left the building... Eva is on hiatus...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post

Eva is having boyfriend problem again ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh looks like I missed the boat on another great MLs.

Thanks bro cmk, reading some of the less recent reviews always make me check if the ML is still there, sometimes a review of a ML from an establishment 1 year ago is still here, it just depends.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Eva is having boyfriend problem again ??
    That I don't know... She's not pulling any shifts at Summer's after a minor health issue...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That I don't know... She's not pulling any shifts at Summer's after a minor health issue...
    What health issue? Aren't you her boyfriend?Haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    What health issue? Aren't you her boyfriend?Haha.
    Only for an hour a week in the past...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I honestly hoping she never come back again.
    She have been in the game long enough , i wish her all the best nd enjoy her life once again

Thank you Eva

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only for an hour a week in the past...
    How much of the hour do you usually spend on massage? Reading your reviews, I am curious if you went straight to part 2 for some/all MLs!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Eva once and loved it... too bad I couldn't get another opportunity...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    How much of the hour do you usually spend on massage? Reading your reviews, I am curious if you went straight to part 2 for some/all MLs!
    50/50 on massage and playtime... Most regulars... straight into it!