Thread: Candy the young and cute looking thai lady.

Candy the young and cute looking thai lady.

I feel a bit itchy today so I decide to go for punt. I want to try Lisa at 227 for a while, rang Alice and she advised that Lisa has been book out til 5pm today.

I decide to go for some where closer, rang and book Candy as the boss recommence her.

Candy has a nice looking face with a very sweet and cute smile. The smile that can melt any man heart. She has got a bit tan skin long straight legs, nice bum and b cups.

Candy part 1 is very nice said 7.5/10 with a lot of tickle tackle which is kept me hard a good 15 minute before turn over.

Part 2 is really good nice and slow and she did not let your little bro go until the last drop.

I would rate Candy a lot higher than Yumi in term of skill, but Yumi will give you the feeling of finding out or want more from her just like high school love.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review! Holding on until the last drop is always a good sign of experience

Quote Originally Posted by krOnkerZz View Post
    Great review! Holding on until the last drop is always a good sign of experience
    thanks Bro. I am really surprise that there was no review on this cute lady as yet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try 'Lisa' at Summerville on Wednesdays, she's rarely booked there... Goes by the name of Ella...

Banned
    Does she offer NJH? or any other extras?

She does the usual $50 NHJ. When she does the HJ she actually lower her head and get close to the Little Bro to give you the feeling that she is sucking you off.

Money well spent.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    She does the usual $50 NHJ. When she does the HJ she actually lower her head and get close to the Little Bro to give you the feeling that she is sucking you off.

Money well spent.

Cheers
    In terms of natural progressions in services: what you got above was likely a stage one and I assumed that she would have blowed some air to your jewels .......lol

next time you should get a bit of tongue licking on the balls or nearby , then perhaps helmet licking the following visit and then .......who knows?

You got to invest time and money and be a regular brother !

Ymmv and don't blame me if the above didn't happen.......haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In terms of natural progressions in services: what you got above was likely a stage one and I assumed that she would have blowed some air to your jewels .......lol

next time you should get a bit of tongue licking on the balls or nearby , then perhaps helmet licking the following visit and then .......who knows?

You got to invest time and money and be a regular brother !

Ymmv and don't blame me if the above didn't happen.......haha
    Mate, without a doubt I will revisit her for sure. You know me Once I like someone, I will keep seeing them until they disappear.

Even I don't get more from her, I will be happy to see her with what I got. Her teasing alone is worth the money.

Cheers