Thread: Jessica - petite indian teen

Jessica - petite indian teen

Jessica
    November-2016
    485 Pacific Highway, Rockdale, (02) 9599 8891, http://www.aa485.com/

Photos Authenticity: 100% Real

$160 for the hour

Weekday - Evening

This was my first time at Rockdale 485 as it is on the other side of town from me, but I have been wanting to see Jessica for a while and when she was rostered on again I immediately made a booking.

Could only get rather late at night (9pm, pushed back to 9:30 due to running late) and as she had been working since 10am I thought we might just have a relaxed session.

When she cam to grab me I was impressed with how tall she was, but when she stepped out of her heels suddenly she was quite petite and very very cute. A teen or very close to it, with a very slim body and perky breasts I thought "lovely". But she did seem tired, so while she had q quick shower I went through me 3 standard requests

1) If I do anything you don't like, tell me and we will change to something else
    2) If I do anything you do like, tell me and we will do some more
    3) Feel free to make suggestions

Out of the shower she let me take charge, and what followed was a fairly unusual session. She never gave me a BJ, we never had sex, in fact she never touched me sexually at all.

Instead I lay her down and explored her body with gently kisses and touches until I ended up between her legs and proceeded to eat her out for at least 45 minutes

Initially she was very passive and quiet, so I just kept working away and exploring her clit with my mouth and tongue.
    Slowly she started to relax into it and I would glance up to see her rubbing her head on the pillow with a big smile on her face.
    Eventually she started to move her hips to change the angle, stoke my hair, rub her feet and legs up and down my back
    Take my head in her hands and direct me, moving me to suck the clit, or slip my tongue as far in as I could, or kiss the thighs
    All done without a word, just with hips and hands guiding, and that big smile as she looked down at me as I glanced up at her.

And that is where we spent the while time, on DATY and - when I got a bit tired - some gentle fingering.

Just a relaxing way to end the day for both of us, with her enjoying the sensations and me enjoying this tiny little slender Indian teen, her taste and her pleasure.

Not what I would normally do, but it worked for us this time

jessica indian rockdale 485.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You tongue must have gone through the ultimate endurance test to go through 45 minutes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol I've been very tempted to check her out. Got a bit of an Indian crave lol. Thanks for sharing AR mate

Thanks for the report.
    I have been thinking of doing a session simillar to yours but have not found the right wl yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think the girl should pay for your service, man.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sounds like a star fish!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep for looks only this one.. damn cute but lazy/star fish attitude

Banned
    she is back today!!! Come Rockdale and catch her today^^