Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A very unexpected session with a ML

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Fantasy writers have a very good imagination!
    Where a 50 year old average looking ml can be referred to as a young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife!
    You bloody fucking asshole just won't stop won't you !

If you want to attack me using my old post, be a man and quote the original, don't take words out of its context .

For those brothers who were not familiar with this troll, this was my original :

Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

And let me shot down all your lies one at a time:

1. Mimi is not 50 year old, she is same age as Coco and Coco turned 40 in June 2014, if you
    Don't know, shut the fuck up.

2. I never said Mimi is beautiful , I said she was pretty in my eyes and I stood by that !

3. And I didnt say she was a "young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife", i said: "older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series". And again, I stood by what I said . A 60/70 old Yakuza boss's 40 year old younger wife, that's so common in Japanese Yakuza gangster movies . Any Asian brothers who have seen the 極道之妻 or 花之蛇 series will agree!

4. And last but not lease, has anyone who went to see Mimi based on my review ever came out and complaints that they were not happy ? Or had a bad session ?

So, did I not provided good punting tips to the general forum and everyone who followed my Intel had a good time?

What have you and all your others banned alias have ever contributed to this forum ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You bloody fucking asshole just won't stop won't you !

If you want to attack me using my old post, be a man and quote the original, don't take words out of its context .

For those brothers who were not familiar with this troll, this was my original :

Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

And let me shot down all your lies one at a time:

1. Mimi is not 50 year old, she is same age as Coco and Coco turned 40 in June 2014, if you
    Don't know, shut the fuck up.

2. I never said Mimi is beautiful , I said she was pretty in my eyes and I stood by that !

3. And I didnt say she was a "young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife", i said: "older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series". And again, I stood by what I said . A 60/70 old Yakuza boss's 40 year old younger wife, that's so common in Japanese Yakuza gangster movies . Any Asian brothers who have seen the 極道之妻 or 花之蛇 series will agree!

4. And last but not lease, has anyone who went to see Mimi based on my review ever came out and complaints that they were not happy ? Or had a bad session ?

So, did I not provided good punting tips to the general forum and everyone who followed my Intel had a good time?

What have you and all your others banned alias have ever contributed to this forum ??
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    This is what Ahlungor says about her in this thread:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ckage-Stanmore
    "imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
    Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post419451

And here he says:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...highlight=mimi
    "Age : late 30's - 40" - Just yesterday Ahlungor said she was 40 ?
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post897191
    Enough said!
    Case closed!

Banned
    Enough said!
    Case closed!
    poundher you are relentless , like a dog on a bone , a cat chasing a mouse , cattle dog chasing sheep,
    US Marshall hunting fugitive . Please if I ever step on your toes please give me a chance to
    apologise

Enough said!
    Case closed!
    No, the case is closed when I said so or when you are banned again !

Check your facts dump ass if you try to attack me again with my own post !

So, I was wrong in saying Mimi was late 30's to 40's ??

Read my post above , Coco and Mimi are same age I said and I knew that for a fact , have you even met the ladies ! So when I said Coco turned 40 in June 2014, so did Mimi.

My original post on Mimi was back in 2012! So what age did that make Mimi at the time you stupid idiot !

Banned
    I've seen Mimi 1 year ago or more.
    I'd say late 40's. Others have said 50!
    Anyway she's a lovely lady and deserves better than the treatment you've been doing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    poundher you are relentless , like a dog on a bone , a cat chasing a mouse , cattle dog chasing sheep,
    US Marshall hunting fugitive . Please if I ever step on your toes please give me a chance to
    apologise
    Case closed.
    Shill exposed.
    Enough said,
    Put the overhype to bed!
    I'm not a poet troll but that's how I roll! Lol!

Back on topic,thanks Handcock for your story. Got me thinking about my next punt, and my last one. Let me put it this way, part of me wishes i had the same restraint as you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol I like how this thread went from a good unexpected punt to ahlungor/poundher drama

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Lol I like how this thread went from a good unexpected punt to ahlungor/poundher drama
    And who started the fight first every single time ?

Most of the times I just ignore them and mind my own business but these trolls just followed me everywhere from thread to thread until I have no choice but to tell him to shut the fuck up again !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still trying to think of a lower north shore shop that has a shower in the room, as the original poster said, he showered while the girl was in the room getting it ready and he liked to shower in front of the girl so you know what to expect and there is no beating around the bush.
    Can anyone think of or mention a shop in the lower north shore area that works on the Chinese model of payment, where u pay for the massage only upfront and then negotiate any extras inside the room?
    Somebody mentioned Serenity, but I seem to recall that being an exterior shower room.
    The only place I can think off with showers in the room in Artarmon Thai massage in hampden rd, which would have all Thai girls. But they charge inclusive service upfront so the punter would have already paid for a nhj, there would no $50 tip.
    I'm just trying to think of a shop that matches the posters comments regarding the services he said he received.

Concord massage has showered in the rooms, but I wouldn't call it lower north shore.

Only Woman Bleed

But back to the main topic..

I thought the Op was a good read.........

Thanks Handcock, I respect your respect for the WL's anonimity..

Good Work
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

The truth is out there...............
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    It's a shame ahlungor is polluting the forum with foul language and named calling.
    Shows alot about his lack of inner peace and bad character.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Granted, OP was a good read.
    That's all folks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As for Ahlungor & Poundher....
    Farkin hilarious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poundher, in the feud between ahlungor and yourself, I'll back ahlungor, he has given more to me on this forum than you. As such, I take offense to your harassment, meet me at the cafe at 3pm. See you at 3:02 massage king

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Poundher, in the feud between ahlungor and yourself, I'll back ahlungor, he has given more to me on this forum than you. As such, I take offense to your harassment, meet me at the cafe at 3pm. See you at 3:02 massage king
    I'll be there at 3pm.
    If I'm not there start without me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    3:03pm me ? We can go gang bang a girl together

Banned
    I'll be there at 3pm.
    Depending on traffic.
    Pm me your number in case I'm running late I'll call you to start without me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast