Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A very unexpected session with a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

A very unexpected session with a ML

Sorry guys, I can’t really name the place or the ML so I didn’t post in the AR section.
    I went to one of my favourite haunts in the Lower North Shore and was told that there was a new thai girl. I thought what the hell, I’ll give her a try.
    I was led into the room by a slim Thai girl with nice B cups and an AMAZING ASS. I took a shower straight away (I find taking a shower in front of the ML’s typically tells them that you know what to expect so there is no beating around the bush). As I was showering she was in the room prepping the room, some small talk and light joking to put her at ease (she told me she was only new at this - 2 weeks).

I just on the edge of the table with just the towel around me and I cut straight to the chase.
    “So what extras do you offer?”
    She said” NHJ for $50” (Standard responses
    I replied.. “Anything else?” This is when things got interesting.
    She replied cheekily “What else did you want?”
    Me:“Sex?”
    Her: "Sorry no.."
    Me “BJ?”
    She said “You do this here?”
    I said. “Sure”
    She said.. “I don’t have a condom”
    Me: “Maybe we can do it without one”
    She paused and said.. “$100”
    I thought what the hell, she had amazing Angelina Jolie lips “Sure”

She dropped straight to her knees and started licking my little brother, her BJ skills I would rate a 8/10. Great effort and eye contact throughout. I asked if I could touch her pussy.
    She said “outside only”
    She straddled me 69 to give me access and I cheekily started licking her inner thighs. As soon as I touch her pussy it was already dripping. Time to test my limits..

After 2 minutes of rubbing her I “accidentally” slipped my finger inside. She let out a little yelp of surprise and then a moan. I then thought what the hell! and gave her some DATY. She didn’t protest a single bit and kept giving me an even more enthusiastic BBBJ.

This continued for about 5 minutes until I flipped her over and started fingering her (slipping a tip of a finger into her ass at the same time). She said “I hate you, you caught me at the worst time” I said “Why?” She said, “I haven’t had sex for 2 months, and with her eyes locked onto mine she said” I want you to fuck me”

Guys..it took unimaginable restraint not to plunge into her.. my little brother was using her pussy lips like a harmonica. I kept thinking. 5 minutes of fun and I might get a STI.
    I fingered her until her she came and collapsed onto the table.

She said, "you haven’t cum yet” and continued to give me a BBBJ. Bear in mind we still had 30 minutes to go in the 1 hour “massage”session. Unfortunately, it took me a while to get my engine revving again as I was too busy pleasuring her. After 5 minutes of BBBJ I started fingering her again until she came.
    She started to teasingly scold me “ you made me come, now I’m too tired to see other clients” “I have to work another 8 hours” (LOL)
    In the end to please her I stood her and finished myself over her cute little breasts (she lent forward to catch it with her mouth instinctively but I moved the jet away because I knew she had to re do her make up.

Guys, I’m new at punting however I realised if you treat the girls nicely and that they are normal people trying to make a living. They tend to be more accomodating and “open minded”. In saying that YMMV.
    (Next week, I’m going to bring a condom when I see her again…)

Banned
    Nice one. Sounds like you had great session

Not that it matters but its pretty easy to work out who the ML is bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Nice one. Sounds like you had great session

Not that it matters but its pretty easy to work out who the ML is bro
    Please don't give out any details I don't want to get her in trouble, shes a sweet gal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well done now she will have horny punters bugging her for bareback sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has been a while since I punted around the lower north shore but I can't think of a place that would have showers in the rooms and you would have to negotiate extras including a nhj for $50 in the room with the girl. Only place I can think of has the pricing structure that you would pay all up first inclusive of the nhj. This place is in hampden rd artarmon.

Anyone know of other shops operating on a Chinese model that have showers in the room?

Another nice review brother handcockj ,

How was this experience compared with Rebecca or Emma ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hehe it happens all too often when you accidentally slip your dick into them

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Hehe it happens all too often when you accidentally slip your dick into them
    For a $100 tip! Nothing is accident there buddy !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn. What an exhilirating ride that was. Better than Disneyland

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I'm guessing g serenity?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Sorry guys, I can’t really name the place or the ML so I didn’t post in the AR section.
    I went to one of my favourite haunts in the Lower North Shore and was told that there was a new thai girl. I thought what the hell, I’ll give her a try.
    I was led into the room by a slim Thai girl with nice B cups and an AMAZING ASS. I took a shower straight away (I find taking a shower in front of the ML’s typically tells them that you know what to expect so there is no beating around the bush). As I was showering she was in the room prepping the room, some small talk and light joking to put her at ease (she told me she was only new at this - 2 weeks).

I just on the edge of the table with just the towel around me and I cut straight to the chase.
    “So what extras do you offer?”
    She said” NHJ for $50” (Standard responses
    I replied.. “Anything else?” This is when things got interesting.
    She replied cheekily “What else did you want?”
    Me:“Sex?”
    Her: "Sorry no.."
    Me “BJ?”
    She said “You do this here?”
    I said. “Sure”
    She said.. “I don’t have a condom”
    Me: “Maybe we can do it without one”
    She paused and said.. “$100”
    I thought what the hell, she had amazing Angelina Jolie lips “Sure”

She dropped straight to her knees and started licking my little brother, her BJ skills I would rate a 8/10. Great effort and eye contact throughout. I asked if I could touch her pussy.
    She said “outside only”
    She straddled me 69 to give me access and I cheekily started licking her inner thighs. As soon as I touch her pussy it was already dripping. Time to test my limits..

After 2 minutes of rubbing her I “accidentally” slipped my finger inside. She let out a little yelp of surprise and then a moan. I then thought what the hell! and gave her some DATY. She didn’t protest a single bit and kept giving me an even more enthusiastic BBBJ.

This continued for about 5 minutes until I flipped her over and started fingering her (slipping a tip of a finger into her ass at the same time). She said “I hate you, you caught me at the worst time” I said “Why?” She said, “I haven’t had sex for 2 months, and with her eyes locked onto mine she said” I want you to fuck me”

Guys..it took unimaginable restraint not to plunge into her.. my little brother was using her pussy lips like a harmonica. I kept thinking. 5 minutes of fun and I might get a STI.
    I fingered her until her she came and collapsed onto the table.

She said, "you haven’t cum yet” and continued to give me a BBBJ. Bear in mind we still had 30 minutes to go in the 1 hour “massage”session. Unfortunately, it took me a while to get my engine revving again as I was too busy pleasuring her. After 5 minutes of BBBJ I started fingering her again until she came.
    She started to teasingly scold me “ you made me come, now I’m too tired to see other clients” “I have to work another 8 hours” (LOL)
    In the end to please her I stood her and finished myself over her cute little breasts (she lent forward to catch it with her mouth instinctively but I moved the jet away because I knew she had to re do her make up.

Guys, I’m new at punting however I realised if you treat the girls nicely and that they are normal people trying to make a living. They tend to be more accomodating and “open minded”. In saying that YMMV.
    (Next week, I’m going to bring a condom when I see her again…)
    I can see you have STRONG will!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry guys not going to name the place or the ML, it was a moment of passion for both of us. She is a very nice girl and going back in a few weeks anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    She might need some extra cash before going back?
    Why do you think she bbbj you?
    She will appreciate for your help!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For a $100 tip! Nothing is accident there buddy !
    Happened to me once without a tip lol just too in zone. The girl just went " do me" !

New girls are always good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Happened to me once without a tip lol just too in zone. The girl just went " do me" !

New girls are always good lol
    Or an under satisfied milf !!

Her husband or boyfriend may have never licked her pussy before.........haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reminds me of this Japanese milf I saw few months ago, boy was she turned on lol. Her first day... wonder where she is now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Sorry guys not going to name the place or the ML, it was a moment of passion for both of us. She is a very nice girl and going back in a few weeks anyway.
    Moment of passion? of course it was...LOL more like you won lotto for an hour....Don't be a softcock handcock & spill your beans. What are you afraid of, someone else might become her "Superman" instead of you? This is a forum after all to share with one another & as long as the punter treats her right that's all that matters.

Banned
    There seems to be a lot of cloak and dagger on this forum at the moment . I know everybody has the
    right to protect their source , but these same people don't seem to understand why people doubt
    the authenticity of the post. People who question their posts are called trolls but this is wrong as
    they just don't liked to be tricked by a potential made up story. I am not sticking up for these
    so called trolls , but I can see sometimes why people question certain posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    There seems to be a lot of cloak and dagger on this forum at the moment . I know everybody has the
    right to protect their source , but these same people don't seem to understand why people doubt
    the authenticity of the post. People who question their posts are called trolls but this is wrong as
    they just don't liked to be tricked by a potential made up story. I am not sticking up for these
    so called trolls , but I can see sometimes why people question certain posts.
    I agree with you. There are a lot BS posts that you just have to see right through, some more obvious than others. Anytime you read things on the internet you have to be alert to the possibility that it may not be real, especially here where everyone is anonymous and quite a few fantasy writers around lol

In this case I think the experience is genuine and the poster is reporting what actually took place as some of the information can be verified very easily. If he chooses not to disclose the shop and ML name, well I guess that's up to him.

Banned
    Fantasy writers have a very good imagination!
    Where a 50 year old average looking ml can be referred to as a young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast