Thread: Ayumi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Ayumi

I haven't posted for a while, but thought I really need to share with others.

I went to Kyoto206 today and picked Ayumi.

Face 6/10
    Body 6/10
    Boobs 6/10
    CBJ 1/10 - not because of technique, but only lasted for 2 mins (not even half a song)
    FS 1/10 - LAZY!!!!!!

Summary:
    The worst experience I have ever had anywhere. It wasn't so much her technique was bad, but her enthusiasm was non existent.
    It started well with the usual kissing etc, then she began the CBJ, which initially felt great until she abruptly stopped after 2 mins. At which time she decides to hop on top and start rocking like I'm a 1950's rocking chair. After a couple of mins rocking, I ask for more CBJ. At which point she replied "I can't do this for the whole time".
    Again she stops after about 1 min and suggests I hop on top. By this time I'm so jack of her shitty lazy attitude, I've lost motivation.
    She suggests a HJ, to which I agreed and she immediately starts tugging like she's trying to rip off my member. After asking her to be gentle, she slows down for all of half a song, and resumes trying to rip my member off again. Needless to say, by this time I've completely lost motivation.
    She offers an massage, which I agree to, but her technique was like she was trying to gently fluff a pillow. After a couple a mins, I was getting pretty annoyed so I decided to get up, have a shower and leave.
    From the time she started the service to the time I was walking out of the room, was less 30mins. into an hour long session.

What really annoyed more than anything else was the small talk as I was getting dressed. She hardly spoke to me prior, but all of a sudden she's chatting like we're best friends.

Anyways, I was going to leave and just put down to a shitty session, but because of her crappy attempt at trying to cover up what bad service she gave, I decided to go tell reception.
    I wasn't after any refund nor did I ask for any. I just wanted to let them know how F*ckin lazy this chick was.

I'm not sure they understood what I was saying..... or at least pretended not to understand. (I think the latter)

Owing to the fact that I was hankering for a punt all afternoon, I decided I would try my luck with another girl.... only this time I asked them to recommend a girl that was not tired and was at least a little bit enthusiastic..
    I'm guessing they must have felt sorry for me because I was recommended Sara.... I'll continue in another thread with a more positive attitude.

Thanks for reading.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You're a brave man to take the 2nd punt there.. Personally i would have complained and walked...

I've had placed where the good reception blokes would credit me for the next punt. Hope they did that for you bro.

Since this place changed hands the credibility of the place has gone done IMHO but that's from reading ar here, haven't been back for ages.. Not since the wonderful isis!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate punt

Banned
    Thanks for your AR. The biggest turnoff and the scourge of all punters
    is the dreaded loafer , bludger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had same experience in kyoto their service is going downhill as well as the room conditions, dirty and smelly. prob will never re-visit