Tall Japanese girls are rare birds.
So I was pretty excited about a tall Japanese girl starting at Ginza.
And when she opened the door I wasn't disappointed - Chika is definitely a tall girl with legs up to her neck.
She is just about the tallest Japanese girl I have ever fucked - the only ones I can think of in the same league are the legendary Catherine and Aiko who was at Ginza briefly around 3 years ago.
But there is much more to Chika than the height - she is actually a really sweet and horny girl and gives a wonderful GFE.

LOOKS and BODY
Chika is around mid 20s and a very impressive 175cm in bare feet.
She has an athletic build pretty much like a beach volleyball player.
Long toned legs, tight butt, narrow waist and hips and a little set of A+ cup tits with tiny sensitive nipples.
She's got nice soft skin with a pale complexion.
She is quite pretty with long black hair, and the classic Japanese yaeba or snaggle tooth smile that I reckon is super cute.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Chika is a total newbie and Ginza is the first place she has worked at either here or in Japan.
She is a very sweet and friendly girl and totally GFE.
She is a bit reserved at first as most Japanese girls are, but has a very passionate nature and enthusiasm and gets into the swing of things very quickly.
Like most Japanese girls there is a very horny, curious and open minded girl underneath that polite exterior and once things get started she goes off big time and totally enjoys herself.

DFK and DATY
Chika is not a full on DFK maniac, but she does like to kiss sensually and slowly and occasionally gets a bit more wild.
She shaved her pussy especially for Ginza customers and loves the tongue, and gets wet and wild and vocal quite quickly.

BBBJ
Excellent BBBJ for a newbie.
She started off with a slow sensual build up and then some nice sucking and just when I thought that was the extent of her skills suddenly burst into a full on session of machine gun fellatio and then full on hand strokes and knob licking ... and then I had to stop her because I was gonna come and I really wanted to fuck her ASAP.

FUCKING
A word of warning ; Chika gets VERY VERY LOUD!
And totally genuine screaming too - my ears are finely tuned instruments and can detect a fake scream in an instant - and these screams were for real!
Chika is very tight and a very snug fit, but she is also very horny and keen to have a go so after a cautious start we really had a fantastic session.
As well as being a screamer she is also a very orgasmic and I had to stop a few times just staying inside her holding her, feeling her tight pussy squeeze my cock, and letting her just enjoy her orgasms and get her breath back before we started again.
Round one was a marathon session with some pauses so there was no time for a round 2 so for the last few minutes we just hugged and chatted - she is one of the most GFE girls I have ever met.

OVERALL
I am sure Chika will get a lot of bookings just because a lot of bros want to cross tall Japanese girl off the bucket list.
But there is so much more to Chika than her height; she is also one of the sweetest, warmest, most genuine girls you will ever meet and perfect intimate GFE sex.