Girl's Name : Sophie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 24 October, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, medium tits (34 in. - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 25in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall (without shoes), snow-white skin, medium wavy hair . very pretty.

Roster: Unsure (new girl)

Ethnicity : Chinese ( Chengdu. now resided in Singapore )

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

After I finished with Orange on Monday, I finally met Sophie on my way out. The receptionist, Kevin, made sure that I had a look at her first before I left the shop. Sophie looked good to me. Pretty face and snow white skin. I could see her nice tits through her low-cut white skirt. However, I was tired after the session with Orange, I told Kevin that I would come back after an hour. I said I needed to have a snack and afternoon tea to replenish energy. He said OK and booked Sophie for me one hour later.

After an hour, I returned to the shop and Kevin asked Sophie to take me to her room. I just had 30 min with Sophie to try her out. If she is good, I would come back in future for more.

Inside the room, Sophie told me that she was originally from Chengdu, Sichuan province. Then moved to Singapore. She said she never worked in this industry before. Sophie has an angel's face and a very attractive body. She did not put up much make up and still looked very pretty. She has snow white skin. Body is slim but not skinny. Just right for me. Her tits are reasonable but unfortunately a bit sagging. Her tits looked much nicer with the bra on. Her skin is really smooth.

Sophie's sucking skills were quite good, very comfortable and could get me hard quite quickly. After CBJ and cat-bath, she started in the cow-girl position. It is good to me as I was still a bit tired. Her riding skills were good and she used her pelvis bones to rub against mine. The feeling was sensational. Sophie has a lovely character and attitude. Her voice was charming to hear, especially when she moaned. I could feel her juice coming out on to both sides of my legs.

After she said she was tired, I got into the mish position and I really enjoyed fucking her while looking down at her pretty face and snow white slim body. I felt her pussy was still pretty tight. My movements were pretty fast and made her moan quite loudly. It was really exciting to hear her moaning and reactions. She then said she came and asked me to slow down.

As time was not too long, I changed to the doggy position to enjoy her rear view. In fact, I found this is the best position as her snow white body looked the best in the doggy position. I fucked her hard from behind. Normally, I could easily come in this position. But because of the earlier session with Orange, I was still tired and could not come. I didn't mind as it is good to keep sperms inside body sometimes to preserve my energy.

Soon, Kevin knocked on the door and said that time had been exceeded and her next booking had arrived. We got to the shower together and helped each other to have a fast clean up. She then left the room first and I left afterwards.

It was a short session and I felt that I haven't enjoyed enough of her. This will be a good reason to return soon to have a longer session with this Chengdu beauty again. I guess she would be popular with the local Chinese customers, but she would be worth to wait a bit (booking before arriving will ensure the waiting time will be minimised).