Thread: JASMINE: Cute GFE; i should go back to Uni

Senior Member(無間使者)

JASMINE: Cute GFE; i should go back to Uni

This AR is a bit overdue, i don't have much time these days for both punting and AR
    The trigger to write the AR is..fate!
    While having lunch in CBD today i saw from far away a tall girl approaching while chatting with her friend, my predator instinct immediately kicked in and the eyes zoomed on the girl while the brain started fantasizing...after few seconds i realized the girls i was fantasizing to fuck was Jasmine...eh eh...i felt so good realizing that my fantasy came true before it even manifested itself!
    She was with a friend, therefore i didn't stop her, surely she would have been embarrassed

Now the AR
    Few days ago...

After the good experience with Jessica i decided to gyve ChristineCBD another try
    I wanted to book Sarah but she wasn't available hence Christine suggested Jasmine, the magic words she said were: " she our youngest girl, only 19 yo"
    Wow..19 yo...too difficult to resist

Went to the designated place and met Christine who came to pick me up
    Christine is pretty hot, i was tempted to tell her to forget about Jasmine and get the business going between the 2 of us, but the idea of the 19yo waiting for me took the lead

I entered the room and found a real 19yo cute girl in a black dress, standing around 170cm tall with a slim and toned figure
    Perky B cups, flowing long hair and white skin...she definitely look cute, not the stunning type as my favorite korean princesses, but the pretty girlfriend from uni
    She is actually a uni student and is taking the opportunity during the break to finance her studies..and smartphone...and shoes...and bag...

Went for solo shower and when i came back in the room, after a brief chat we started caressing and kissing each others as 2 kids at the first date, we then skipped few dates and went directly to get undressed and play with respective assets

Jasmine asked me to lay down and started a long catbath, after the usual boring nipple sucking, she finally went down and started a long blowjob which lasted for 15 minutes at least
    Her technique is not the best, but she is only 19!..anyway good enough to get me aroused, she swirls the tongue very nicely around the shatf, but she can't go too deep
    Is there anything better than having your cock sucked by a 19 yo?
    We went on 69 where i could finally appreciate her pussy and firm ass; tried to insert a finger but she didn't liked it..no problem at all

Time for the main event, she dommed me up and applied a copious amount of ky on her pussy
    She was already wet therefore shecould have spared the ky, don't know about you guys but the ky fr me is an immediate turn off...my mind immediately associate the gel to the fact the girl is not enjoying the experience and need an extra support
    I do appreciate that for the girls must be really difficult to have multiple clients during the day and must try to protect their pussy, nevertheless the ky is not my thing
    I honestly couldn't feel much with all the gel she applied, we stay a while in cowgirl, then mish and doggy but the feeling wasn't strong enough to get me over the line

Jasmine is anyway very accommodating, therefore removed the dom and gave me more sucking, the hour was almost off and she finished me with an handjob
    CIM was on the menu but to an extra cost

In conclusion
    Jasmin is very sweet and will give you a real GFE
    Don't expect a full on sex maniac like Jennifer (which i thoroughly enjoyed), but again she is only `19yo therefore in these cases i appreciate the freshness more than the skills

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    This AR is a bit overdue, i don't have much time these days for both punting and AR
    The trigger to write the AR is..fate!
    While having lunch in CBD today i saw from far away a tall girl approaching while chatting with her friend, my predator instinct immediately kicked in and the eyes zoomed on the girl while the brain started fantasizing...after few seconds i realized the girls i was fantasizing to fuck was Jasmine...eh eh...i felt so good realizing that my fantasy came true before it even manifested itself!
    She was with a friend, therefore i didn't stop her, surely she would have been embarrassed

Now the AR
    Few days ago...

After the good experience with Jessica i decided to gyve ChristineCBD another try
    I wanted to book Sarah but she wasn't available hence Christine suggested Jasmine, the magic words she said were: " she our youngest girl, only 19 yo"
    Wow..19 yo...too difficult to resist

Went to the designated place and met Christine who came to pick me up
    Christine is pretty hot, i was tempted to tell her to forget about Jasmine and get the business going between the 2 of us, but the idea of the 19yo waiting for me took the lead

I entered the room and found a real 19yo cute girl in a black dress, standing around 170cm tall with a slim and toned figure
    Perky B cups, flowing long hair and white skin...she definitely look cute, not the stunning type as my favorite korean princesses, but the pretty girlfriend from uni
    She is actually a uni student and is taking the opportunity during the break to finance her studies..and smartphone...and shoes...and bag...

Went for solo shower and when i came back in the room, after a brief chat we started caressing and kissing each others as 2 kids at the first date, we then skipped few dates and went directly to get undressed and play with respective assets

Jasmine asked me to lay down and started a long catbath, after the usual boring nipple sucking, she finally went down and started a long blowjob which lasted for 15 minutes at least
    Her technique is not the best, but she is only 19!..anyway good enough to get me aroused, she swirls the tongue very nicely around the shatf, but she can't go too deep
    Is there anything better than having your cock sucked by a 19 yo?
    We went on 69 where i could finally appreciate her pussy and firm ass; tried to insert a finger but she didn't liked it..no problem at all

Time for the main event, she dommed me up and applied a copious amount of ky on her pussy
    She was already wet therefore shecould have spared the ky, don't know about you guys but the ky fr me is an immediate turn off...my mind immediately associate the gel to the fact the girl is not enjoying the experience and need an extra support
    I do appreciate that for the girls must be really difficult to have multiple clients during the day and must try to protect their pussy, nevertheless the ky is not my thing
    I honestly couldn't feel much with all the gel she applied, we stay a while in cowgirl, then mish and doggy but the feeling wasn't strong enough to get me over the line

Jasmine is anyway very accommodating, therefore removed the dom and gave me more sucking, the hour was almost off and she finished me with an handjob
    CIM was on the menu but to an extra cost

In conclusion
    Jasmin is very sweet and will give you a real GFE
    Don't expect a full on sex maniac like Jennifer (which i thoroughly enjoyed), but again she is only `19yo therefore in these cases i appreciate the freshness more than the skills
    Great report, thanks. You should have said hello, her friend might also be a WL.

Don't think she is really 19, probably I'm her early 20s.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good review
    I am looking forward to see jasmine next week

By the way
    The reception is so friendly which they care my needs and feeling

Thx

Will report after I see this angel

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    JASMINE is working today! Any bookings and enquiries welcome!

Contact us 0406182838 / Wechat ID: Christine--123
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late