Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Leah and T Miranda (Diamonds)

rcha086

J Leah and T Miranda (Diamonds)

Time for some catching up, I noticed my last Ginza review was with Nana and since then I've had many more punts (often revisits) and have seen some other girls I've yet to review.

I saw Leah not long after Nana so my memory is a bit hazy, so I won't go into detailed descriptions. What I do remember was that she has a great body (not super slim, but definitely was a fit size, assets weren't bulging but would have any man satisfied) and was very pretty. Personally, out of all Asians, Japanese girls rank pretty low for me when it comes to the way they look but my last two Japanese punts (Nana and Leah) have smashed my conception of Japanese girls out the window. I had described Nana to be like a fairy; Leah's more of a glammed up girl-next-door type of look. I actually found Leah to be prettier than Nana, but that could be attributed to her inclination to look into my eyes when sucked away on my cock!

Leah was a great fuck. Vocal, enthusiastic, a touch of the Japanese submissiveness without making me feel like I'm always doing the work. BBBJ, as hinted above, was amazing, especially with her eye contact.

Leah
    Face - 9/10 - Glammed up girl-next-door type, very pretty.
    Body - 8.5/10 - Not super slim with good womanly features, small enough to throw around.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Very friendly, always smiling.
    Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Pleasure machine, for that one hour she makes it a mission to satisfy.
    BBBJ - 9.5/10 - Awesome BBBJ, best view a woman can give you.
    Sex - 8.5/10 - Great fuck, a touch of submissiveness.
    Overall 9/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miranda. This was a very recent punt so memories are still fresh in my mind.

My hopes was that she would fill the void where Venus once stood (or knelt). Perhaps I went into our session with high hopes, as Venus for me was almost absolutely perfect.

Miranda looks reminiscent of a young international student studying at one of our universities. In fact, plonk her in the middle of UNSW and you could walk right past her without batting an eyelid. I'm not saying she looks average; she's very cute-looking and while she has a baby face, she does have a bit of that seductive-look many Thai girls have, but she definitely didn't match the hot and sexy image that Venus had. I would say Fiona (GCP) is more prettier than Miranda too. So as you could imagine, when she opened her door for me, my eyes did not light up. We exchanged pleasantries (she has a very high voice!), and I got the vibe that she's very shy because she was speaking to me in short sentences (she does have an OK grasp of the English language) and without much facial expression. I would attribute this to her young age (she is only 19). She prepared the shower for me while I undressed, and as I was walking towards the shower, she slowly undressed herself too. But before getting into the shower, with her mid-way into unhooking her bra, I made a lunge for her lips; she seemed so cold up until that point so I thought I'd make the first move. And I'm glad I did; it completely set the pace for the rest of the session.

We locked lips in a way only long-lost lovers would; she's an amazing kisser and always reciprocated to my movements. No Kiki-style tongue in your face and shaking it all about like she's doing the hokey-pokey. I helped undress her while we kept our lips locked to each other, and sat on the bed while we explored each other's bodies with our hands and legs. Sitting eventuated to laying down, and I think her working instincts kicked in as she stopped kissing me and started the "routine" of licking my nipples into a sensual BBBJ. While not as soft as Rei, she does give a delicate blowjob. Nice and slow, she softly massaged my balls while sucking on the head, every once in a while going a bit deeper (not deep throat) and then back up again. She really got into it. But I stopped her prematurely as I wanted her to come back up to me to kiss me again. Miranda's very good at providing the GFE. I began my own routine and repaid the favour, and she really enjoyed it. It was extremely satisfying to go down on Miranda; she makes the right noises, and just squirms the right way. Many punts just feel fake because the WL just feigns pleasure; Miranda doesn't. Her hormones were raging as she mirrored what I did to her and pulled me up for a kiss. She went down for more and with her bum next to my face, I couldn't resist positioning myself for some 69. Eventually we both wanted the same thing again, to kiss more, and soon we were side saddling and all over each other. Still engaged, she slipped a condom over and her being wet already, we fucked while on our sides.

Eventually she rolled me over and sat up on me. Up until this point, I still haven't seen Miranda in all her naked goodness. I've seen each tit and her trimmed pussy up close but not her body as a whole. It is such a sensation, having only really felt her body and imagining how they looked. She was riding away already but I held onto her and told her to stop, and she thought I was gonna come already. But no, I told her I haven't had the chance to check her out completely yet so I just wanted to bask in her teenage body. She has AMAZING tits. They looked and felt completely natural. rooter described it so well in his review when he said they were heavy. They're so perky and they've got that heavy drop to them. What had me in awe was that they were absolutely perfectly symmetrical with a perfect shape to them. They weren't large, but they were a decently-sized C cup. I'm not usually one to be entranced by a pair of tits (I'm an ass man) but Miranda's pair of beauties just had me hooked. She doesn't have a flat stomach, and on the list of Ginza WLs, she would be on the curvier side but she's just so young and tight. She's curvy but fit at the same time, there is no flab, no loose skin. Her caramel skin is silky smooth to boot, so grabbing her hips and making her grind away on me again was just my natural reaction. I propped up and kissed her more while I grabbed her ass and rocked her while I thrusted. I dropped her down on her back and held her legs up high. They're not long and slim model legs, but they matched the rest of her body. I grabbed onto her meaty thighs and spread her legs more as I thrusted, gradually increasing my pace as her moaning got louder. I fought the urge to come as I rotated her around for some doggy. A meaty but shapely ass popped in front of me and I teased her a little with a bit of dick slapping before putting it back in. I slowed the pace down, kissing her back and reaching in to flick the bean. I was profusely sweating at this point so I laid down while she hopped back up on me, kissing along the way. She sat up again and just grinded away again until I came. We kissed more before she cleaned me up and I had a quick shower to cool off.

She was more social now and we had some more small talk. I'm normally off-put by extremely high girl voices but it was OK with Miranda. She's an extremely polite and well-mannered girl so her voice was never loud or shrill. She offered a massage but I told her she earned her rest and I was happy if we just cuddled. We eventually kissed again and I got hard again but Wilson sounded the buzzer so it was get up and get dressed for me.

Miranda
    Face - 7/10 - Very cute, baby face.
    Body - 9.5/10 - Amazing curvy teen body (similar to Vietnamese Grace!) with the most perfect set of C-cups.
    Attitude - 8/10 - Very shy.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - Clothes on she was shy, clinical; clothes off, a hungry sex kitten!
    BBBJ - 8.5/10 - Sensual and soft, reminded me of Rei's, just not as experienced.
    Sex - 9/10 - Great fuck.
    Overall 8.5/10

Before I conclude, I want to say that with the scores in my reviews, I try to be as unbiased as possible; I try to help forum members by allowing them to see a "quick review" so they can judge for themselves if they want to see the girl I reviewed without having to sit through my recounts. As such, I don't include an "x-factor" rating - the chemistry I have with the WL. As such, going by ratings, Leah is a better punt than Miranda. If a Ginza customer asked me to choose between Leah and Miranda for him, I would tell him both are amazing, but see Leah first. She's slim and fit, beautiful, friendly and very enthusiastic in bed. But if anyone was to ask who I'd prefer, I would definitely say Miranda. For me, Miranda was one of the best first sessions I've had. We just clicked, there is no other explanation. My session with Leah was great, but not that memorable (besides her eye contact while BBBJ). My session with Miranda is almost 2 weeks ago, but I still remember most of it clearly. I'll definitely be seeing Miranda again.

rcha086
    Thanks Lickylickymon. I forgot about the winces; I did see her do it quite a number of times during my session too, but I did ask her if I was hurting her and she reassured me with a smile that she was actually enjoying it. I'm not big mind you, but I'll just chalk it up to her being small haha.

I can't wait to see Miranda again. Like I mentioned, Miranda and I just clicked, it really was one of the best first punts that I've had.

Personally, I try not to use the photos as indication of what to expect, for me, I'd really need clear, multiple shots to get an idea of how a girl will look like. I do agree that Miranda's photos are a bit off, but I do believe the photos are genuine as that's just the type of guy Wilson is; he's very honest. Ginza is great because he maintains it very well and treats his customers accordingly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review, I cannot wait to see both girls especially Miranda. Venus was my current favourite at Ginza but now that she is gone I have to find a replacement lol. At the moment I have a thing for both Japanese and Thai girls so these two are on my 'to do' list.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    This guy loves Miranda, look how long he wrote the review for her

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    This guy loves Miranda, look how long he wrote the review for her
    That's always a dead giveaway haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    miranda is amazing girl. cant get it out of my head

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She will be stopping work soon... due to her bf I guess....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ridiculous review man.. such details. You've got me thinking about Miranda alright.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
    She will be stopping work soon... due to her bf I guess....
    Damn, did she say this to you? I hope it's not now, she hasn't been rostered on this week yet...

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Ridiculous review man.. such details. You've got me thinking about Miranda alright.
    Sorry, it is a bit too much information but I use this as a way of refreshing my memory whenever I'm choosing my next punt haha. I do not dare keep these details locally!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I meant it in a good way. Keep it going!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with Mirranda yesterday, hands down one of the cutest girl I've been withb@ ginza. I ended up just making out for half the session with her. Will definitely be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her yesterday. I could not figure out who is cuter Fiona or Miranda?. Definitely Miranda is very young and has innocent face. I think they both are the cutest girls at Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Next week will be her last...

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    I saw her yesterday. I could not figure out who is cuter Fiona or Miranda?. Definitely Miranda is very young and has innocent face. I think they both are the cutest girls at Ginza
    I found Miranda to be cuter but Fiona sexy, better looking. If I saw both at a bar I'd be lining up to buy Fiona a drink.

Next week will be her last...
    You're kidding!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had another session with her, second one in less than a week (will do an AR later).
    Don't panic, she is going back to Thailand but will be back at the end of January.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She'll will leave for sure... She have too :s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seeing her tomorrow!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    She'll will leave for sure... She have too :s
    Youre talking like you know herself quite good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't worry she'll be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are still plenty of future 18 year olds that are yet to be born if you are still punting in your 40's don't sweat it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast