Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean Cola - The ULTIMATE combination!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean Cola - The ULTIMATE combination!

And so we come to my final punt on this visit to Sydney... Now if you read my review on Miya whom I had visited the previous day, you would know what I mean when I tell you that I NEARLY requested to change this booking to another hour with Miya! However, boss man 5 Star urged me to give Cola a try, and THANK GOD I did! The first thing I'd like to highlight is this is the first punt I've done in a penthouse (all others having been in the shop)! I've read reviews at how high class and fancy it can be, but DAMN IS THIS STYLE! Props to 5 Star for knowing how to give the best of the best for an experience (as you can probably tell 5 Star is officially my favorite shop now)! Got to meet boss man as who took me up to the penthouse Cool, polite, down-to-earth guy! Seriously he's just awesome Anyway enough with the intro...

ANOTHER GIRL AFTER MY HEART?

SERIOUSLY! I thought Miya had set a bar that no one would be meeting any time soon, but holy shit was I wrong! While Miya offers the best PSE while still retaining adequate GFE, Cola is able to maximize on both and find a perfect balance! Greeted into the room, the photos do not lie... Holy shit... I'm surprised the sprinklers weren't going because this girl was SMOKING HOT... Wearing a beautiful black dress that just maximizes her assets (INCREDIBLE NATURAL double Ds with an AMAZING and firm ass), and having the face of a model! Reading another review on Cola recently, one of the forum posters expressed a bit of worry that Cola might be a bit old looking, let me assure you this is NOT the case... She looks around 24 in all honesty, and my GOD can I not stress how beautiful she is! A woman like this should be ILLEGAL! As much as I just wanted to get right to it with her, I just couldn't bypass the EXTREMELY PLEASANT GFE she was giving me right from the get-go! Genuine concern for my luggage I was carrying (it was pretty heavy, I had a flight back home soon after this), asking if I was thirsty or needed anything. I can safely say Cola has given me the BEST GFE I have ever experienced of any girl! And what a difference it makes! I'm the type of guy that appreciates his GFE as much as his PSE, so this really hit home with me. A side note, she speaks English very well! Although some words I needed to paraphrase and I needed to speak a bit slower than usual, she's self-taught in English and has done a BLOODY GOOD JOB doing so! So props to her there! Some chatter, a lot of laughter and this continued til we got into the bed room. Cola is the second girl I've been with that has insisted to undress me, the first being Miya the day before, and really it's small things like this that really make the service so much nicer!

Off into the shower, and this is where the PSE starts to kick in! Before Cola even undressed herself I was already hard, but holy shit after she stripped naked, seeing that illegal body just sent a throb through my boner! PERFECTION Slowly starting off with a standard shower, it quickly turned into something next level, with the way she teased parts of my body, the way the performed her BBBJ, licking it playfully, sucking on it intensely, putting it between her breasts while performing the BBBJ, and turning me around and rubbing those AMAZING TITS against my back and giving me a handjob while whispering dirty talk into my ear... She was a professional! She was BEYOND a professional! Definitely a shower I kept replaying in my mind even the day after, but not the only thing I remember to vividly...

Drying ourselves off and moving to the bed, she asks me what I would like to do first. At this point I haven't had a chance to kiss this goddess yet, so obviously I reply with "let's start with a kiss". She started off reserved at first, probably out of concern for how far I wanted to go. But when I told her not to be shy, and to give me her tongue, I started sucking on it, and before we knew it, our tongues were dancing, and not before long the DFK started becoming FAR more intense, with our pelvises rubbing against each other as we went at each other's mouths... She received the message and turned this session up to PSE levels! Truth be told my pelvis was a little sore after the double bender I did yesterday, and ESPECIALLY after the wild fuck I had with Miya, but that SURE AS FUCK was not going to bother me in the presence of this perfection! Lots of moaning, lots of saliva, lots of nail digging and skin friction, ALL of this happening during our DFK! Cola can keep up with ANYTHING you throw at her! Throwing me onto my back, she proceeds to give me a thorough and sensual catbath, then an amazing BBBJ + HJ together and HOLY FUCK did it feel good! This girl has an art with her tongue! And of course it would be heresy to not partake of this mind-blowing body myself, so I flipped her onto her back and proceeded to play with her as a pleased, spending AMPLE time with her amazing tits while DFKing her, then moving down for some DATY... nicely shaved, fresh, TASTY... SENSITIVE! She is VERY sensitive to being licked just right! She could barely take it! She got so wet so quickly and BEGGED to put it in! I teased her for a bit longer (this made me giggle a bit) to the point she moaned so loudly that she grabbed me and forced me close to bring my cock right inside her! To this she moaned even louder and exclaimed "AHH so big!", but I could only process this after thinking HOW TIGHT this woman was! I'd like to add that I didn't even realize when she had put the dom on me! It seems like she did it during the last BBBJ, but she did it so smoothly with her mouth I didn't even realize! Anyway moving on, ecstasy filled my ears with each thrust as Cola let out a moan, begging me to go harder and faster until she couldn't even utter words anymore! Only screams and MY GOD did they just want me to push on even harder! This kept going until I needed to take a break from thrusting, and we both just laid beside each other huffing and puffing, looking deep into each other's eyes, to which after we regained our breath we shared another passionate DFK.

This all kept going on right through to cowgirl, and doggy. I'd like to comment on the AMAZING SIGHT of tapping this woman's INCREDIBLE ASS while seeing her VOLUPTUOUS TITS swaying in the mirror ahead, HOLY FUCKING SHIT that alone was worth the money paid! At the end of this all I had to finish with a CIM, as I've said in my other reviews, I last an insanely long time. TOO LONG.... Legit some people might think it's a gift, honestly for me it's a curse, but not in this case, and Cola had NO problem getting it out of me. A solid 3 minutes of superb technique and my payload came out, and it was A LOT, but Cola didn't shy away from it! So stayed on my cock until EVERY LAST DROP was out, and after this, my head was SUPER SENSITIVE so I begged her to get off of it, but oh no, she saw this as PAYBACK for the teasing I gave her with the DATY, and went up and down on it a bit more! The little vixen!! We ended with cuddling up and talking, once again I REALLY love my GFE time, and I love getting to know the girls, and she's honestly a kind and genuine girl! As time was up, we headed back into the shower, all the while talking and laughing, legit she's REALLY funny once you get her talking, and QUITE CHEEKY! My heart skipped a beat multiple times while I was with this amazing woman, and I'm not exaggerating here! She insisted on dressing me (no really she was VERY INSISTENT ON IT) which I found very sweet, and we exchanged a warm hug and more kisses before she wished me a safe flight and told me she loved me. Which of course I blurted out I loved her too... Not so far from the truth!

So in conclusion (if you've taken the time to read my review of both Cola AND Miya, kudos if you have), you might be wondering "WHO IS THE BETTER GIRL?". Honestly, I can't decide. They're both too perfect! I would honestly date either of them No idea where 5 Star finds these girls, but they're on a whole different level! Next time I come down I will DEFINITELY be making an effort to visit them both again!

Thank you Superman

COLA You

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma View Post
    And so we come to my final punt on this visit to Sydney... Now if you read my review on Miya whom I had visited the previous day, you would know what I mean when I tell you that I NEARLY requested to change this booking to another hour with Miya! However, boss man 5 Star urged me to give Cola a try, and THANK GOD I did! The first thing I'd like to highlight is this is the first punt I've done in a penthouse (all others having been in the shop)! I've read reviews at how high class and fancy it can be, but DAMN IS THIS STYLE! Props to 5 Star for knowing how to give the best of the best for an experience (as you can probably tell 5 Star is officially my favorite shop now)! Got to meet boss man as who took me up to the penthouse Cool, polite, down-to-earth guy! Seriously he's just awesome Anyway enough with the intro...

ANOTHER GIRL AFTER MY HEART?

SERIOUSLY! I thought Miya had set a bar that no one would be meeting any time soon, but holy shit was I wrong! While Miya offers the best PSE while still retaining adequate GFE, Cola is able to maximize on both and find a perfect balance! Greeted into the room, the photos do not lie... Holy shit... I'm surprised the sprinklers weren't going because this girl was SMOKING HOT... Wearing a beautiful black dress that just maximizes her assets (INCREDIBLE NATURAL double Ds with an AMAZING and firm ass), and having the face of a model! Reading another review on Cola recently, one of the forum posters expressed a bit of worry that Cola might be a bit old looking, let me assure you this is NOT the case... She looks around 24 in all honesty, and my GOD can I not stress how beautiful she is! A woman like this should be ILLEGAL! As much as I just wanted to get right to it with her, I just couldn't bypass the EXTREMELY PLEASANT GFE she was giving me right from the get-go! Genuine concern for my luggage I was carrying (it was pretty heavy, I had a flight back home soon after this), asking if I was thirsty or needed anything. I can safely say Cola has given me the BEST GFE I have ever experienced of any girl! And what a difference it makes! I'm the type of guy that appreciates his GFE as much as his PSE, so this really hit home with me. A side note, she speaks English very well! Although some words I needed to paraphrase and I needed to speak a bit slower than usual, she's self-taught in English and has done a BLOODY GOOD JOB doing so! So props to her there! Some chatter, a lot of laughter and this continued til we got into the bed room. Cola is the second girl I've been with that has insisted to undress me, the first being Miya the day before, and really it's small things like this that really make the service so much nicer!

Off into the shower, and this is where the PSE starts to kick in! Before Cola even undressed herself I was already hard, but holy shit after she stripped naked, seeing that illegal body just sent a throb through my boner! PERFECTION Slowly starting off with a standard shower, it quickly turned into something next level, with the way she teased parts of my body, the way the performed her BBBJ, licking it playfully, sucking on it intensely, putting it between her breasts while performing the BBBJ, and turning me around and rubbing those AMAZING TITS against my back and giving me a handjob while whispering dirty talk into my ear... She was a professional! She was BEYOND a professional! Definitely a shower I kept replaying in my mind even the day after, but not the only thing I remember to vividly...

Drying ourselves off and moving to the bed, she asks me what I would like to do first. At this point I haven't had a chance to kiss this goddess yet, so obviously I reply with "let's start with a kiss". She started off reserved at first, probably out of concern for how far I wanted to go. But when I told her not to be shy, and to give me her tongue, I started sucking on it, and before we knew it, our tongues were dancing, and not before long the DFK started becoming FAR more intense, with our pelvises rubbing against each other as we went at each other's mouths... She received the message and turned this session up to PSE levels! Truth be told my pelvis was a little sore after the double bender I did yesterday, and ESPECIALLY after the wild fuck I had with Miya, but that SURE AS FUCK was not going to bother me in the presence of this perfection! Lots of moaning, lots of saliva, lots of nail digging and skin friction, ALL of this happening during our DFK! Cola can keep up with ANYTHING you throw at her! Throwing me onto my back, she proceeds to give me a thorough and sensual catbath, then an amazing BBBJ + HJ together and HOLY FUCK did it feel good! This girl has an art with her tongue! And of course it would be heresy to not partake of this mind-blowing body myself, so I flipped her onto her back and proceeded to play with her as a pleased, spending AMPLE time with her amazing tits while DFKing her, then moving down for some DATY... nicely shaved, fresh, TASTY... SENSITIVE! She is VERY sensitive to being licked just right! She could barely take it! She got so wet so quickly and BEGGED to put it in! I teased her for a bit longer (this made me giggle a bit) to the point she moaned so loudly that she grabbed me and forced me close to bring my cock right inside her! To this she moaned even louder and exclaimed "AHH so big!", but I could only process this after thinking HOW TIGHT this woman was! I'd like to add that I didn't even realize when she had put the dom on me! It seems like she did it during the last BBBJ, but she did it so smoothly with her mouth I didn't even realize! Anyway moving on, ecstasy filled my ears with each thrust as Cola let out a moan, begging me to go harder and faster until she couldn't even utter words anymore! Only screams and MY GOD did they just want me to push on even harder! This kept going until I needed to take a break from thrusting, and we both just laid beside each other huffing and puffing, looking deep into each other's eyes, to which after we regained our breath we shared another passionate DFK.

This all kept going on right through to cowgirl, and doggy. I'd like to comment on the AMAZING SIGHT of tapping this woman's INCREDIBLE ASS while seeing her VOLUPTUOUS TITS swaying in the mirror ahead, HOLY FUCKING SHIT that alone was worth the money paid! At the end of this all I had to finish with a CIM, as I've said in my other reviews, I last an insanely long time. TOO LONG.... Legit some people might think it's a gift, honestly for me it's a curse, but not in this case, and Cola had NO problem getting it out of me. A solid 3 minutes of superb technique and my payload came out, and it was A LOT, but Cola didn't shy away from it! So stayed on my cock until EVERY LAST DROP was out, and after this, my head was SUPER SENSITIVE so I begged her to get off of it, but oh no, she saw this as PAYBACK for the teasing I gave her with the DATY, and went up and down on it a bit more! The little vixen!! We ended with cuddling up and talking, once again I REALLY love my GFE time, and I love getting to know the girls, and she's honestly a kind and genuine girl! As time was up, we headed back into the shower, all the while talking and laughing, legit she's REALLY funny once you get her talking, and QUITE CHEEKY! My heart skipped a beat multiple times while I was with this amazing woman, and I'm not exaggerating here! She insisted on dressing me (no really she was VERY INSISTENT ON IT) which I found very sweet, and we exchanged a warm hug and more kisses before she wished me a safe flight and told me she loved me. Which of course I blurted out I loved her too... Not so far from the truth!

So in conclusion (if you've taken the time to read my review of both Cola AND Miya, kudos if you have), you might be wondering "WHO IS THE BETTER GIRL?". Honestly, I can't decide. They're both too perfect! I would honestly date either of them No idea where 5 Star finds these girls, but they're on a whole different level! Next time I come down I will DEFINITELY be making an effort to visit them both again!
    sounds awesome . i used to have this type of experience in melbourne 6 to 7 year ago in tope st, but in sydney don't get to see any of these top quality girls in most of the shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i had bad exp with cola..
    she didn't like it too long action ..
    my satisfaction would be 3 out of 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that , we did quiet long run maybe 20 min up and everything was good . I rate her 9 out of 10.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Cola is amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    we did more than 30 minutes until times was up, i was going to explode earlier but i stopped n told her. she didn't look happy to hear that. so she seems to be rush
    .. if not maybe i would give her high rating. so sorry, because we paid 4 it not free service

Quote Originally Posted by banong View Post
    we did more than 30 minutes until times was up, i was going to explode earlier but i stopped n told her. she didn't look happy to hear that. so she seems to be rush
    .. if not maybe i would give her high rating. so sorry, because we paid 4 it not free service
    I think she will love me! I'm just a quickie........lol

For my usual 30 min session with a busty WL , after shower and BBBJ from the girl........

I usually play tits for 10 min, fuck for 5 (on my best days!) then tits fuck for 3 - haha - hopefully last for 5 min then all over man !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the service.. blue > cola

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think she will love me! I'm just a quickie........lol

For my usual 30 min session with a busty WL , after shower and BBBJ from the girl........

I usually play tits for 10 min, fuck for 5 (on my best days!) then tits fuck for 3 - haha - hopefully last for 5 min then all over man !!
    Mr AHLUNGOR

When you hold her DD

You might be finished in....3min
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr AHLUNGOR

When you hold her DD

How much is the 30 min these days ?

I know I know ! And I can last a bit longer with the Spanish than the real fuck that's for sure ........haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banong View Post
    the service.. blue > cola
    Yeh but Cola is 100% perfect. It's just that Blue is 200% perfect!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Blue's got a full body, love it.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Mr AHLUNGOR

When you hold her DD

Hi there 5 Star brother ,

Is Cola the same price range as Summer ?

I want to start saving up for her......,,haha

If Good Standing wins the Emirates Stakes today , I'm Cummings !

Thank you Superman

COLA You

COLA

DFK..69..BBBJ..CIM..and more

Be quick...1 week only

Start Thurs 2pm....

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 7788
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had session with Cola. What a lovely girl. Thought no one would match Blue, Cola set bar even higher. Too bad she is going back to Korean next week. All the best to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much is penthouse ?

Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    Just had session with Cola. What a lovely girl. Thought no one would match Blue, Cola set bar even higher. Too bad she is going back to Korean next week. All the best to her.
    Thank you Bro

Yes good time will end ......
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Start Daily 2pm.... 1 week only

Friday last shift

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 7788
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 03-04-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast