Thread: Icy, new girl from Zhejiang. Natural tits and very tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Icy, new girl from Zhejiang. Natural tits and very tight pussy

Girl's Name : Icy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 17 Oct., 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : slim body, medium tits (34in - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 34in) , medium waist (est 25 in), size 6, 160 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, pretty, medium length hair.

Roster: unsure. New girl

Ethnicity : Chinese (Zhejiang)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

The receptionist, Cherry, called me early today. She has a girl who would arrive from overseas today and recommended me to come and try her. Her name is Icy. Cherry told me that she would probably arrive after 2 p.m., so after lunch I drove down to Hurstville and waited for her. My aim was to be her first customer and try her tight pussy.

When I arrived shop, Cherry told me that she just arrived and was having a shower. She asked me if I could wait until she had done the make-up. I told Cherry no need as I preferred to see the real person before make-up. If she is pretty enough, I could take her without her make-up look. Cherry told me that this would save a lot of my time. After ten minutes, Icy came to say hello. She wore a red skirt with low cut. I could see her nice tits half exposed. She looks OK to me even without make-up and so she should look much better after make-up in future.

Icy told me that she is from Zhejiang. She has a slim and long body, and her whole body looked very proportional. Her snow-white skin is the color which I like most for girls. She looked really fresh. After I paid for 1 hour, I followed her into her room. I enjoyed watching her long slim snow white legs when I walked behind her.

Inside the room, Icy was so inexperienced that I needed to do Cherry's job to teach her a few little things before we started to have sex. I was happy to do this as this showed that she would be very inexperienced in this industry. I asked her if she had much sex before, she said "NOT Much!!". I then knew that I should be able to have a very good session with a tight pussy girl.

In bed, Icy gave me a unprofessional CBJ and cat-bath. Her body is great. Her tits are not too big but very proportional to her body size. I like her tits very much. She didn't allow me to lick her nipples, saying that it's very ticklish. My dick got hard anyway as I was very eager to try her small tight pussy. Very soon, I asked her to lie down and I used the mish position to fuck her.

Getting inside her pussy was not easy as it is small and tight. She put more KY onto her pussy and my condom and slowly, I inserted my dick into her pussy. She made quite a few loud noises before I put my whole banana inside completely. She held me tightly and didn't allow me to move. After a minute, she relaxed her hands and allowed my dick to slowly move in and out. The tight pussy feeling was fantastic. Then after another 5 minutes of penetration movements, she started to moan. Her soft moaning noise was really nice to hear and my dick got harder because of her moaning. Her noise was very different from other working girls. Her sounds were very genuine.

She told me she felt very horny today as she didn't have sex for quite a while. She enjoyed the sex with me and came a few times. I felt her pussy very wet. For me, I was so proud to make such a beautiful girl come many times today.

As I needed to move slowly all the time. Our sex went on for quite a long time. In the end, I didn't need to change position and came while I was on top.

We then went to shower together. We cleaned each other while in shower and hugged like lovers. She gave me such a good girl friend feeling.

After shower, we went back to bed. She sucked me again and got my dick hard quickly. This time, I tried doggy and got her to do the cowgirl position. She was very awkward in both positions and I needed to give her some coaching (a bit funny to do these). In the end, I told her that I didn't want to come again. After I enjoyed a good look at her body from different angles, I wish to rest and asked her to give me a bit of massage to kill off the remaining time.

Overall, having the experience of being this girl's first guy in Australia was great and the experience of her tight pussy was just awesome. Surely would go back to enjoy her tight pussy for a few more times in the near future.

Banned
    I hope, she being so inexperienced that other guys are considerate to her like you were bigger banana.