Thread: ARIEL @ DreamGirls

ARIEL @ DreamGirls

" Young and beautiful ", as it's on DreamGirls ad, sounds like my cup of tea ! So Ariel here I come !

Ariel is indeed quite pretty. The look of a typical Kpop star. She's got big eyes, delicate nose and a small mouth. What made her look even prettier was her personality, one of the best GFE I have experienced.

Once inside the room, Ariel gave me a big hug followed by some tender DFK before she helped to undress me. Then she asked me to take her clothes off to reveal her curvy body. Then we headed to the bathroom. The shower activities were pretty basic, not much happening besides cleaning me up. I could sense she was quite raw with this job, so I asked her if she's experienced. She panicked a bit and said : Yes ! A bit ... and with my boyfriend ...

Haha ! That's what I wanted to hear, inexperienced young girl ! So I asked her if she wanted me to teach her a few things, she was overjoyed and gave me a big hug a big kiss and said : Thank you, teach me, you are gorgeous !

Haha ! I don't know how teaching can make me gorgeous, but I was more than willing to teach any young girl how to entertain me and enjoy themselves !

So the lessons started with standing bodyslide under the shower which she excelled in no time with her magnificent boobs. I decided to leave the BBBJ part till we got to the bed, so we finished our shower after a short while.

She climbed on the bed and laid next to me, immediately we locked in a serious bout of DFK, tasting each other's tongue like lovers while she started to wrap her legs around mine, using her pussy to rub on my legs, probably for the purpose to stimulate herself as well as me.

Then she gave me a catbath until she reached my mid section. She wasted no time to start the BBBJ. While her BBBJ was deep and forceful, but it lacked some finesse, so I taught her a bit of varieties of what she can do with her mouth, including tongue action while my little brother was in her mouth.

Being able to teach a girl is great fun to me, except that it would lose the element of surprise of what's to come. But well ! One can't have it both ways I suppose.

When it came to the main event, she gasped as I pushed the last centimeter of my little brother deep inside her, it felt so good as she wrapped her arms around me and engaged in non-stop DFK'ing. This time I took advantage of my being the teacher, so whenever I was getting to the brink of coming, I stopped the movements and gave some little lectures, just to divert my attention from cumming, and she also stopped to listen too ! Haha, I know I know, it's cheating in a way, but it worked, I succeeded in having good control and prolong our enjoyment for a long time until the alarm went off, then we just had to cut short our lesson till next time.

I would never complain of a young girl for the lack of services as long as she's willing to learn !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Beautiful young Ariel !

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1