Thread: Here we go again! F.t Casesy

Post Here we go again! F.t Casesy

Here we go again! F.t Casesy

I wrote half of this last year (18/12/16) and couldn't bothered finishing it but I thought may as well as I don't like to leave things unfinished and because there isn't a review on her yet.

Good gentleman,
    First off I must say, it’s good to be back writing AR’s. It’s certainly been a long time since I wrote one and I’ve been itching to write one ever since coming back from Tokyo. However a new job means time needs to be invested elsewhere other than my illustrious hobby. A competing company has snatched me up and now with more income plus a timely birthday means a punt to celebrate.
    Seeing as it’s been a long time since I last saw Ken I decided it was time for an overdue catch up. Now while I have been out of the game for a while and a lot less active on the forum that doesn’t mean I don’t check the rosters and general talk as it is still part of the general routine. So that being said my quest for my next Taiwanese thoroughbred brings me to girl Cassey. I lock her in for a 10pm arrival after work and damn Sydney is getting ridiculously hot and humid, so hot in fact it nearly makes me want to not wear a suit these days…nearly but not yet haha…still need to be presentable at all time.

Wl: Cassey
    Time: 16/12/16 10:00pm
    Cost: Diamond service $230

I arrive in a timely matter and am greeted at the door by old friend M.C.

“Hey M.C long time no see!”
    “Good to see you again as well how have you been?”
    “Not too bad Just got back from japan about a week ago and settling into a new job not much time to visit.”
    “I see well good to see you here again.”
    “Is Ken around?”
    “Yes Ken is here.”
    “Get him out for me buddy we need to catch up”

Ken appears from behind the hallway and throws me a wave. I meet him halfway and am greeted warmly by the hand.

“Ken! It’s been to long friend how is everything?”
    “Everything is good, busy night as you can see.”
    “Well it’s good to see business is good as usual.”
    “Come let us catch up!”

As both waiting rooms are full, I head into the office and join Ken as he completes some admin duties while M.C is running around greeting and keeping the customers occupied. M.C confirms with me that as they are full house tonight it will be a while wait on my room approximately 20 minutes. This was all good as there was lots for me and Ken to discuss so no dramas. It’s interesting to see the operations side of a brothel, it really is hard work especially when they are this busy. 7 rooms full with 7 more customers in the waiting rooms a total of 14 people not including me. Not to mention phones are ringing frequently with people making bookings.
    The highlight of the night had to be when there were 3 returning customers who came in earlier to browse and upon arrival said to Ken.

I can’t believe how ugly the girls are at the neighbouring shops”
    “See, what did I tell you? You save $20 elsewhere and the girl is 20 years older.”

To be fair while I may not know a lot of shops I can say that the girls at no 5. Are all decently attractive with some real standouts as well so I wouldn’t be surprised if all the hottest girls in the area were under one roof but I digress.
    Finally it was my turn, M.C calls my name out and leads me a large room. Out of all 3 shops I still have to say Gladesville is the nicest in terms of facilities as the shop itself is newer Rockdale and Marrickville are pretty similar but I think Rockdale is still slightly nicer.

In I go and not before long a girl in a black nightie knocks at my door and enters, at first glance I’m relieved she is the girl in the photo. She’s not beautiful but I guess you could classify her as pretty.
    We introduce ourselves to each other and get the general pleasantries out of the way before I head in to the shower.
    A quick rinse and out I go. By now she has stripped and I can see the entirety of her body. Overall it’s nice…until I notice her tattoo which is covering her back. I believe it’s a centaur, why she chose to get it I do not know as I personally think she is better off without it but alas it is her choice.

Now normally I enjoy writing long and engaging AR’S for my audience to read but for Cassey I’m going to make an exception. Instead of giving you guys the play by play I’m just going to skip straight to rating time as I really can’t be bothered to write about her. I’ve had this AR on the back burner for a couple a weeks now and I thought I may as well finish it in case anyone wants to go see her.

Rating time gentleman! (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)
    Looks: B+ rank. Honestly this is very subjective, she has a pretty face, she is young, but that massive tattoo covering her back and the ones on her ankles are a turn off for me. Her physical body however is very nice, great soft marshmallow like boobs instead of the firm peaches type.

Personality: B Rank. I’m not saying her personality is bad by any means. But she’s a bit too much of a talker. To the point where she will start rambling on about stuff I don’t really care about e.g. ex boyfriends etc. I’m not trying to appear insensitive but I really don’t care that you chased him all the way to Sydney. If you are going to see Cassey, my advice is do the deed before you talk as that’s where my mistake was. I let her ramble on too much and before I knew it 25 minutes of my time was gone. I’m not going to put all the blame on her as I was the one that initiated the conversation and I should have known when to say let’s get this show on the road but instead I just listened oh well.

Service and desire to see her again: B-C Rank, When did finally get started though service wise she’s good, just not diamond class good at least in my opinion. She didn’t really stand out to me besides the decent massage she gave at the beginning. Her BBBJ was good but not great. The sex again was good but not great. Again maybe I was just annoyed at having lost 20-25 minutes doing nothing, or it could have been that when I was drilling her from behind the centaur tattoo was really distracting to look at. Would I see her again? Probably not in all honesty, I’m not really a tattoo guy, her service style was meh at best.

Overall Enjoyment: B-Rank. If I was loaded I would see her again just to prove my all this wrong so I could write another AR. As most of you know I enjoy writing my AR’s but this one was just so uninspiring and quite frankly a forgettable experience. It wasn’t “bad” it just didn’t live up to my expectations. I saw Angelina a girl that I have reviewed recently (1/1/17) and in all honesty I would have rather have given her the $230 rather than Cassey. While Cassey isn’t my cup of tea I’m sure there are people that will like her looks and find themselves having a great time. She just isn’t worth her diamond status again I found Angelina much more enjoyable to spend my time with then Cassey although good chemistry isn’t something you can manufacture so I guess I’m bias in that I like girls more if I can connect well with them.

PSA: (Public service announcement)

While my expereince may not have been great yours may differ so please don't let this review sway you too much, another thing is my experience is by no means at any fault to the shop, personally I think it just comes down to how well you can connect with the girl, this experience WILL not make me hesitate in coming back as the shop itself is good (although I wish the rooms were as nice as the ones at 42...THERE'S A FRICKEN JACUZZI IN THE ROOM AT 42)

Caff3ry singing off.
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cheers bro...

Any war stories from the land of the rising sun you care to share?