Cola is a gorgeous girl.

The first impression is that she has a beautiful K-Doll face, massive natural D cup boobs, a flat stomach and a naturally small bushed pussy with soft and fat lips. Everything on her is small but her boobs.

But the lingering memory is of her wanting to hug when the time was over, to wish me a good dinner and a restful sleep. She wasn't play-acting, I think she was quite genuine. It began as PSE and ended with a believable GFE.

She has an amazing ability in the shower. She makes up a soapy mix and spreads it on my body and then fucks my cock with her boobs. A two handed combined blowjob almost got my guy off in two minutes flat!

I enjoyed Cola so much that I didnt partake of the on the table CIM. Just the view of her in two mirrors fucking in doggy style was enough to get me over the line. Her natural boobs were hanging down and swaying in the breeze. She looked in the penthouse mirror ahead and the at the side.

She told me that her Korean ex-BF lasted about 1-3 minutes which I can understand. She said this made her learn to cum fast!

Cola is excellent!

Return factor is very high!