Thread: 20yo MARINO: she's GORGEOUS and CURVY with great TITS and ARSE ... and HORNY as FUCK

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo MARINO: she's GORGEOUS and CURVY with great TITS and ARSE ... and HORNY as FUCK

Caught up with the new Japanese girl at Ginza a few days ago.
    I was hoping to catch her again tonight but couldn't make it - some lucky bastard is fucking her right now as i write this - enjoy bro!
    Marino is the perfect girl for my tastes. She ticks all the boxes for me; Japanese, young, inexperienced, genuine, cute, pretty, great tits and arse, curvy, meaty hips and thighs, and most importantly as horny and as keen as fuck.

LOOKS and BODY
    Marino is only 20yo and from a small country town in Japan.
    She's a pretty girl with a gorgeous face and beautiful long wavy hair dyed almost blonde.
    I absolutely love and lust over her body. She will be a bit plump for some bros tastes but I love her just the way she is.
    Perfect firm youthful set of C+ cup tits, spectacular full round firm arse, and some baby fat around the hips and thighs. Beautiful, pristine soft youthful skin.
    And I love her shaved pussy (she shaved it the night before she started), it's so plump and puffy ... and tight!!!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Marino is a total newbie - it was her first day ever trying this job.
    She's from a small country town and it shows ; she's so genuine, and down to earth, and sweet.
    But like most Japanese girls there is another side to this wholesome country lass; Marino is as horny as fuck - one of the keenest girls I have ever met.

DFK and DATY
    Beautiful girl to kiss; started slowly and got more and more into it as the session progressed and she got hornier and more confident.
    And she absolutely loves DATY! Her reactions are gorgeous - she goes off into her own pleasure-filled world.
    Licking Marino's pussy is a treat. Some guys like nuetral tasting pussies, but I like pussies with a bit of oomph, and spice - she's more like a peppery Shiraz than a bland Chardonnay.

BBBJ
    Marino sucks cock like she really means it.
    She started off a bit cautious but once i gave her the green light to go for it she really did.
    Her technique is good but not brilliant, but her effort, commitment, and determination is top of the class.

FUCKING
    The highlight of the session - such a passionate and intense fuck!
    This girl really loves to fuck and once I got her relaxed and gave her the confidence to just let go and be herself and enjoy herself she really went for it!
    Such a genuinely horny girl.

OVERALL
    I'm mad about this girl. She is so fucking sexy!
    If you prefer really skinny girls she won't be your type.
    And if you like professional WLs who know all the routines and procedures and will lead the session, then she won't be your type.
    But if you want meet a really genuine horny young girl who is even keener to have a good time than you are, and who will fuck you and suck you and kiss you and hug you like you are her long lost boyfriend then Marino is the girl for you.
    Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another great review. How much was the session? Noticed it said one hour minimum on the roster

Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    Another great review. How much was the session? Noticed it said one hour minimum on the roster
    Thanks bro.
    It's $250 per hour for Marino.
    It's 1 hour minimum session with her, but I think it also should be 1 hour maximum because if I was with her for more than 1 hour they would have to take me out in an ambulance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro.
    It's $250 per hour for Marino.
    It's 1 hour minimum session with her, but I think it also should be 1 hour maximum because if I was with her for more than 1 hour they would have to take me out in an ambulance
    haha well last time i tried getting someone new was t-talin i wasnt allowed because i was too "big" xD

Junior Member(有D料到)
    almost forgot, how is her english? I might have trouble if I cant communicate with her

Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    almost forgot, how is her english? I might have trouble if I cant communicate with her
    Her English is ok.
    Much better than my Japanese
    You can have a simple conversation with her, no problem.
    And she understands most of the naughty words

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Her English is ok.
    Much better than my Japanese
    You can have a simple conversation with her, no problem.
    And she understands most of the naughty words
    Sold to the curious bidder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of curiosity, how tall is she?

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    Out of curiosity, how tall is she?
    She's pretty short, bro. Most Japanese girls are.
    I reckon around 155cm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There were/are some tall ones like Megumi, Rei, Nadia and Shelley.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    There were/are some tall ones like Megumi, Rei, Nadia and Shelley.
    True bro, you sometimes get a tall J girl.
    I think the only tallies currently working at Ginza are Shelley and Aika.
    Most other J girls are around 150 to 160cm.