Thread: Lolita - another great punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lolita - another great punt

Booked Lolita a couple of weeks ago for a 1 hr session. She's an attractive Japanese teenager who I could legally bonk. She has a lovely tan, beautiful face, long brownish hair, a set of A/B cups.

DFK from the start, nice shower which finished with a BBBJ with loads of eye contact.

On the bed, she got totally wet with DATY. This was followed by a nice BBBJ. She tried take in the whole length on a few attempts but did struggle. Sex was great. She is pretty light, so we experimented with a few alternate positions. We both face the mirror, she's in front, Me standing, lift her, lower her on my shaft, and we both enjoyed the view of me moving her on my organic toy. Doggy with her was awesome. We were in Room 1 so I positioned her so we could both look at the deed in the mirror. She looked amazing in doggy, with her tanned skin and long brownish hair. Finished with an awesome BBBJ with CIM.

She's defn more GFE than PSE. I will definitely return to explore her again especially the positions you can only do with a light lass like Lolita!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This girl is one hell of a squirter! The bed was totally soaked after some finger action