Thread: 741 george : AM , very dissapointed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

741 george : AM , very dissapointed

Date: 10 AUG time around 4 pm
    After 2 dud massage and FS I decided to try 741 George st. I regularly go to the building for the work but had never been to massage. Anyway I entered around quarter past 4 , there was two girls one is receptionist and one another girl . Receptionist asked me I have have booking and I said no, she said $35 for massage and asked If I wanted extra . I asked the price and with cloth is $20, naked is $50, I asked if we could touch, she said up to girls, so i paid 85 and wait in the room. Few minuets later a a Taiwanese girl came , said her name was AM

Part one, better than I had ever in RNT shop , I almost feel asleep but I wasnot there to have proper massage.

Part 2, she took off her cloth, and went end of the table and try to get me off. She as sitting as if her body would touch me, I asked if i could touch and she said no, I immediately lost interest while she try to get me of, I had to close my eyes and imagine something else just to finish..It look like she has no interest to work as massage girl.Never had a girl trying not to touch me in any other part of body while she was holding my dick .It was so bad that It will take some time for me to get back to massage

Anyway I should have gone to Ginza or 5 star and have guaranteed good time. My mistake I went to 741.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the girl you saw was Ann....she hasn't had any good reviews....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtsy View Post
    Date: 10 AUG time around 4 pm
    After 2 dud massage and FS I decided to try 741 George st. I regularly go to the building for the work but had never been to massage. Anyway I entered around quarter past 4 , there was two girls one is receptionist and one another girl . Receptionist asked me I have have booking and I said no, she said $35 for massage and asked If I wanted extra . I asked the price and with cloth is $20, naked is $50, I asked if we could touch, she said up to girls, so i paid 85 and wait in the room. Few minuets later a a Taiwanese girl came , said her name was AM

Part one, better than I had ever in RNT shop , I almost feel asleep but I wasnot there to have proper massage.

Part 2, she took off her cloth, and went end of the table and try to get me off. She as sitting as if her body would touch me, I asked if i could touch and she said no, I immediately lost interest while she try to get me of, I had to close my eyes and imagine something else just to finish..It look like she has no interest to work as massage girl.Never had a girl trying not to touch me in any other part of body while she was holding my dick .It was so bad that It will take some time for me to get back to massage

Anyway I should have gone to Ginza or 5 star and have guaranteed good time. My mistake I went to 741.
    Then try another one and give them a second chance. One girl is not representative of the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Then try another one and give them a second chance. One girl is not representative of the shop.
    Wrong!
    A girl IS a representation of the shops standards!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Wrong!
    A girl IS a representation of the shops standards!
    Wrong!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    sure but I dont see too many AR for this shop so dont know who to choose.

Banned
    very few massage shops have the same standards across their whole girl lineup especially ones with younger girls

irene has some young duds but there are some gems in between and when you find one its totally worth it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybeta View Post
    very few massage shops have the same standards across their whole girl lineup especially ones with younger girls

irene has some young duds but there are some gems in between and when you find one its totally worth it
    We have to realise that it's not possible for every girl working in a RNT shop to deliver a fantastic massage/service. In the case of this shop, there have been many girls who have delivered great service and were worth seeing again. Just because one girl might not be up there with the best doesn't mean the entire shop should be dragged down and labelled as delivering poor massage service.

In the case of Ann, she is young and cute and according to the ARs slightly inexperienced in this line of work. Maybe she needs some time and some further training before she gets the hang of this job. Just my thoughts guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    We have to realise that it's not possible for every girl working in a RNT shop to deliver a fantastic massage/service. In the case of this shop, there have been many girls who have delivered great service and were worth seeing again. Just because one girl might not be up there with the best doesn't mean the entire shop should be dragged down and labelled as delivering poor massage service.

In the case of Ann, she is young and cute and according to the ARs slightly inexperienced in this line of work. Maybe she needs some time and some further training before she gets the hang of this job. Just my thoughts guys.
    Agreed. Depending on not only my experiences but also clients, services at RNT shops likes boxes of chocolates with various flavour and surprise. My source who's been to Diva sometimes told me that he had good sessions there. That's why I think that girl is not representative of her shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Not dragging down the shop that why I put the name .She looks cute but look like she herself is uncomfortable doing this job

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this girl actually pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Is this girl actually pretty?
    she is very young n pretty(6.5/10). kinda short but did i mention YOUNG... damn tight skins. we did hug grind n she allowed kissing breast. i got the feeling fs wont be on offer ever or i would be back every day. nothing beats a genuine tight 20 year old(she pass for a 18 year really).

massage was below average her tattoo is like hyuna's tattoo :'D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    put a bet on a wrong horse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    put a bet on a wrong horse
    I am generally shy and normally dont ask for line up if its not standard. I think only she was available at the time so for me it was the only one horse to bet at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you're right to a certain extent. But there is a definite onus on the shop owner/manager to ensure ALL their employees meet certain minimum standards of service. If they do not, you either offer more training and see how they go or you let them go.

Just like any other company, under-performing employees will only have a negative effect on the shop.

If the owner does not offer additional training or counselling, then that is their fault and indicates someone who is not client oriented.

So please.....give Ann the additional training she requires.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OP has mentioned that her part 1 was good. This is a massage place first and foremost and anything in the realms of part 2 is dependent on the services the girl is willing to provide to the customer. I don't think the onus is on the shop to ensure the girl provides a certain standard of part 2 as that part of the session isn't determined by them. If a girl chooses to provide lacklustre services, then they are only jeopardising themselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    OP has mentioned that her part 1 was good. This is a massage place first and foremost and anything in the realms of part 2 is dependent on the services the girl is willing to provide to the customer. I don't think the onus is on the shop to ensure the girl provides a certain standard of part 2 as that part of the session isn't determined by them. If a girl chooses to provide lacklustre services, then they are only jeopardising themselves.
    Yes and we go ther for part 2 , not 1.

Banned
    Hi .. Dear op ,
    We charge half hr $40 not $35...

There are few shops outside of the building ... You sure you went to our shop..not the other one?

And there is no receptionist in afternoon ...we only has one stays in our sis shop , but can book for
    Both shops ...
    Plus .. I don't think any girl in our shop will ask if you wanna extra ...in the beginning.. Especially the 'receptionist '
    Here Are the shop pics

Sorry to hear this anyway~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene's CBD View Post
    Hi .. Dear op ,
    We charge half hr $40 not $35...

There are few shops outside of the building ... You sure you went to our shop..not the other one?

And there is no receptionist in afternoon ...we only has one stays in our sis shop , but can book for
    Both shops ...
    Plus .. I don't think any girl in our shop will ask if you wanna extra ...in the beginning.. Especially the 'receptionist '

Sorry to hear this anyway~

No, I went to your one. That why I put time and date.I have never met you but I think it was you who came and ask If i have booking while I was waiting in the room.you were smoking outside when I went in.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsy View Post
    No, I went to your one . That why I put time and date.I have never met you but I think it was you who came and ask If i have booking while I was waiting in the room.you were smoking outside when I went in.
    You met Ivy ? And you didn't ask to see her on the spot ? Perhaps you are not a breasts lover........haha