For those who regret missing out on Hera last time, Haru is the perfect replacement for her ! She's pretty, caring with perfect GFE, as a bonus, she enjoys sex !

I had a shoulder sports injury a few days ago, I was still in pain at the time of booking to see Haru, with limited mobility on my left arm. I was actually thinking of cancelling the booking, but my little brother decided against it, and I'm glad I went along with him !

Although not love at first sight but I liked what I saw already as soon as I entered the room. Haru was like a breath of fresh air, young and pretty, petite and slim, just what the doctor ordered for me at that time !

As soon as she closed the door, she grabbed and held on to my arm ( luckily my good arm ) and led me to to room, her cheerful face was contagious, it set the mood already. I explained to her that I had a bad arm that day. From then on, I was looked after like a king !

The shower was in the bathtub again, so she couldn't wash me side by side. Instead, she stood behind me and applied soap to the front of my body and my willy, wrapped her arms around me to stroke me everywhere, almost ended up in a hj ! Haha, I got through the appetizer unscathed though !

After a lot of DFK in bed, I was trying to lick my way down south to a fine meal of DATY, but my neck hurt so much I had to give up. Then Haru treated me to a meal that I heard of but never tried, the Thailand style cripple meal, where the punter has to do nothing like a cripple, and be treated like a king by the girls ! That's what Haru did, from catbath to sitting on my face to facilitate my desire of Datying her beautifully waxed pink bit, to turning around for 69 with her on top. Speaking of that, her BBBJ needs to be mentioned. The depth and the pressure was right up there with the best ! And finally she started the main event in cowgirl. With her sitting on me riding me diligently that I could see what a beautiful young body she's got, she's petite, with a very slim waist and flat tummy, a pair of girly A+ cup breasts, I could watch those forever !

Finally I wanted to take matters into my own hands, I always love to see the girl's facial expression when I was pumping her, and due to the restriction of movement in my left arm, I couldn't do it in missionary. So I asked her to move to the edge of the bed where I still could do my favorite position, the wheelbarrow with my feet on the floor !

Haru was not a screamer, but her facial expression really brought joy to my heart, it made me feel she enjoyed it just as much as I do, eyes closed tightly, licking her lips as if savouring the sensation. And the finale really set her apart from the others. Usually when I collapsed on the girl, we would lay there doing nothing to catch our breath, but not Haru, she said : " Kiss me Oppa, kiss me Oppa !" Haha, that's not having sex, that's making love !!! So the sex ended but the love continued !

It took a long time before we finally came apart, but with a bit of my heart left there !