Person's Name : Sienna

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/2/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 8? - not slim but certainly not chubby, B-cups, shapely butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty good session with a lovely girl but not up there with the best - loved her reaction to DATY and the FS was good, but her BJ could be improved, as it probably will with time

My experience/comments : Was persuaded by Angie yesterday to try a new girl, Sienna – “Very pretty, very good” – so I booked her for a morning session.

Turned up on time and Angie showed me straight into Room 2 and called Sienna. Angie organised the room and I handed over the cash.

Sienna is pretty, in a girl-next-door way, and is quite short with a reasonably good figure – not slim but far from fat, quite curvy with B-cups and her bush was closely trimmed.

She was immediately cheerful and smiling and engaging but still seemed a bit uncertain – I gather it was her first day at 533 and I might have been her first customer, certainly no more than her second.

She was wearing a green and yellow nightie thing with large dots.

I showered, she stripped, she showered and joined me on the bed, kneeling beside me.

Sienna lightly rubbed her hands over my body, had a quick lick of my nipples and started to tickle, then stroke my cock. This went on for a while and I eventually had to suggest that she suck me, which she did.

It wasn’t the best of blow jobs but it was OK – she didn’t go deep and paused a bit too often to just use her hand. I rubbed her clit while she sucked me – she was already quite wet.

I suggested some 69 and this is when things started to warm up. She seemed to love it when I was licking her clit.

After a while I got her to lie down so I could go down for some DATY. She was very sensitive (“tickles” she kept saying) and she was soon getting quite vocal and writhing and squirming around – it was great. She said she’d cum and I have no reason to disbelieve her. I licked her some more but wasn’t allowed to insert a digit, and she might have cum some more – hard to tell.

Time to dom up and we started with some excellent cowgirl. Sienna rode me hard and really got into it while she ground her clit against me.

We moved to the good old mish and Sienna was still loud and, having decided there was little chance of a CIM finale, I just went for it. After a good pounding she said “I’m cumming” but I couldn’t hold back and might have just beaten her to it as I squirted into the dom.

She removed the condom and I collapsed onto the bed while she had a quick shower before rejoining me on the bed.

Sienna gave me a light massage. I tried some conversation but her English is very poor and I got no further than establishing that she’s from Taiwan and has been here one year.

She got me hard again and, with the assistance of some lube, got me close to a second squirt but I couldn’t quite get over the line.

Showered, dressed and departed.

Had a word with Angie on the out. She asked for some feedback. I said that it was a pretty good session but not the best – Sienna was cheerful and friendly but a bit reserved.

I said she could do with one of the other girls giving her some advice on how to suck cock. The other girls working today – Michelle, Kiki, Baby, Demi and Cindy – are all experts at sucking cock and could teach Sienna (and many others) some “tricks of the trade”.