Sally is an easy girl to like with her warm smile and friendly face. She's hard to benchmark because I am sure there aren't many other girls from Bali around so she is a real find for those that like to experience something different.

From the moment she walked in the room I knew I wanted to try her as she was different in a few ways to most of the other girls in the line up. For starters she looked new to walking with really high heels as her legs wobbled a bit as she walked just waiting for her to fall over into my arms. Secondly she was the only girl wearing braces on her teeth which reflected her youth but certainly didn't discourage her from smiling warmly.

She really has what I would call a cute look with light brown skin, nice brown hair and a body that although shortish at around 160cm had some nice curves to it with some puppy fat. She isn't a super skinny size 4 nor is she plump, she's just normal.

The session started off with some nice kissing with her lips feeling thicker to kiss then they look but in a good way. It seemed a little rushed which I think was just inexperience because she was putting a condom and doing a BJ in no time and soon enough she was mounting me from on top. She felt tight actually and I raised my head to suck on her brown nipples and could suck most of her B cup into my mouth as she continued to ride me.

Missionary with her was good as she has quite flexible legs able to bend back a long way. She french kiss">DFK a bit more from this position and as I raised myself off her she pleasured herself as I continued to thrust. Trying mish with her legs closed was particularly good and was enough to get me to cum.

Overall it was a nice time with a friendly, warm girl.