Thread: EVE @ DreamGirls

EVE @ DreamGirls

Finally got around to write this AR !

To me, Eve is a sweet GFE type of girl, she didn't do anything outrageous, just making love like a girlfriend !

Eve is pretty and cute with a hot body, she's a beach babe, with even tan all over her body except for the bikini mark. Since she is an outdoor type, she's got healthy and firm muscle tone all over, elastic to the touch and squeeze, and amazingly it's very smooth, so there's no sun damage at all. She's got C-cup enhanced, very nicely done, would take them for the real things if not too good to be true ! Lol. She's got a slender body, much like the shape of Nana's, flat tummy with long legs. More importantly, a beautiful pussy with a small patch of closely trimmed hair at the top.

She was wearing a very short red and white skirt, styled like a Pom Pom girl, very youthful look, I was imagining she wore nothing underneath it just like what Nana did once, but unfortunately that wasn't the case, she did wear undies ! Lol

We started off with a bit of DFK, then she led me to the bathroom. In the shower, she really did a good job cleaning me up, she even used a scrubbing type of cloth to apply the soap, and scrubbed down my whole body until my little brother protested, she immediately comfort him by giving him a few tender kisses and a big embrace with her mouth, so it's all good !

In the bed, she just climbed on me to DFK tenderly while I caressed and squeezed her firm buttock. She speaks very little English so after a while I pulled at her bottom meaning to get her to sit on me for DATY, when she finally understood my intention, instead she immediately turned around for 69 ! Haha !

69 was one of the highlight, she's got such an adoring little pink bit, even as I parted her little lips, the opening was still very small, so small it made me excited anticipating the tight fit later ! She did like DATY, got wet without too much effort. Without too much to do, we put the Dom on for the main event.

We started in miss for more DFK, but as I gathered momentum, she gradually opened up her legs wider for smoother movements until eventually her legs were high up in the air. The moaning was adding fuel to the fire, so without straining my back, I asked her to move to the edge of the bed for me to thrust in the wheelbarrow position, enjoying her facial expression at the same time !

After I came in a heap, I just laid on top of her to catch my breath, she stroked and gently squeezed my balls and sack, I could feel that my last drop was gradually coming out, totally satisfied !

Since we started the main event a bit sooner than usual, we still had a bit of time left, she gave me a bit of massage with amazing strength in her hands ! Finally we went to the shower and kissed good bye !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Finally got around to write this AR !

To me, Eve is a sweet GFE type of girl, she didn't do anything outrageous, just making love like a girlfriend !

Eve is pretty and cute with a hot body, she's a beach babe, with even tan all over her body except for the bikini mark. Since she is an outdoor type, she's got healthy and firm muscle tone all over, elastic to the touch and squeeze, and amazingly it's very smooth, so there's no sun damage at all. She's got C-cup enhanced, very nicely done, would take them for the real things if not too good to be true ! Lol. She's got a slender body, much like the shape of Nana's, flat tummy with long legs. More importantly, a beautiful pussy with a small patch of closely trimmed hair at the top.

She was wearing a very short red and white skirt, styled like a Pom Pom girl, very youthful look, I was imagining she wore nothing underneath it just like what Nana did once, but unfortunately that wasn't the case, she did wear undies ! Lol

We started off with a bit of DFK, then she led me to the bathroom. In the shower, she really did a good job cleaning me up, she even used a scrubbing type of cloth to apply the soap, and scrubbed down my whole body until my little brother protested, she immediately comfort him by giving him a few tender kisses and a big embrace with her mouth, so it's all good !

In the bed, she just climbed on me to DFK tenderly while I caressed and squeezed her firm buttock. She speaks very little English so after a while I pulled at her bottom meaning to get her to sit on me for DATY, when she finally understood my intention, instead she immediately turned around for 69 ! Haha !

69 was one of the highlight, she's got such an adoring little pink bit, even as I parted her little lips, the opening was still very small, so small it made me excited anticipating the tight fit later ! She did like DATY, got wet without too much effort. Without too much to do, we put the Dom on for the main event.

We started in miss for more DFK, but as I gathered momentum, she gradually opened up her legs wider for smoother movements until eventually her legs were high up in the air. The moaning was adding fuel to the fire, so without straining my back, I asked her to move to the edge of the bed for me to thrust in the wheelbarrow position, enjoying her facial expression at the same time !

After I came in a heap, I just laid on top of her to catch my breath, she stroked and gently squeezed my balls and sack, I could feel that my last drop was gradually coming out, totally satisfied !

Since we started the main event a bit sooner than usual, we still had a bit of time left, she gave me a bit of massage with amazing strength in her hands ! Finally we went to the shower and kissed good bye !
    Wow bra , you are a Happy man

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Wow bra , you are a Happy man
    So are you !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh man I love girls with nice pussy!!
    Is it really nice her pussy? I love those single line pussy and when you open up then the flesh is shown!!!

She is awesome
    Shes the only one now that can make me cum twice in 2hr period after Nana and Lena left!
    After u came, did u get the special treatment (fire and ice) where she suck your cock out with cold water and clean with warm water?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    She is awesome
    Shes the only one now that can make me cum twice in 2hr period after Nana and Lena left!
    After u came, did u get the special treatment (fire and ice) where she suck your cock out with cold water and clean with warm water?
    Sigh ! Sounds like she's got a lot more tricks up her sleeves... although she doesn't wear any sleeves !

Eve will be meeting all her Adams today, book early.

100% good feedbacks even up to now!

Last day today for popular Eve, don't miss out.
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1