Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Premium Prices

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Ginza and 5* are agencies? I thought they're Brothels, no?
    If they are selling the same product....no difference in my eyes.....

Exept an agency I am assuming would have less overheads, no rent.......I would think that would equate to a lesser charge........unless said agencies are providing a better service and product.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are after a girl with hot body, Sonya, the mix between Indian and Italian is the one to see. I have only seen another girl with that kind of body - Chloe, a mix between Australian and Singaporean, from A Woman of Pleasure, almost 20 years ago. Out of these two, I still prefer Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Any suggestions for Liasons?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess I have had too many disappointment with the Chinese agencies that I just questioned whether it was worth the money and effort. I think girls from Dream Girls are worth the effort. Some girls from 5 Stars are good, but I prefer to see girls in the mornings rather than afternoon/late afternoons. Ginza is my next stop I guess. Just realised I haven't been there at all.

By the way, if you happen to be sitting in the booths at Liaisons waiting for the girls, you will see a lot of girls running around half naked. They sometimes turned around and smile at you which is nice. I have got my eyes on a few very nice looking girls for my next visit already!!

Fuk had some great times at Liasons, my friend and I shared a girl their one day that was absolutely gorgeous in every manner a young lass could be. Looks, mannerisms, kindness, softness.....arghhh I could go on......

That's service my friend, from a cauc establishment, and to the astonishment and horror, to the majority of little men probably too scared to visit..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Private agency is sucked except dreamgirl and some girls im christine cbd.

If they charge more than 400/hour, you should ask for "promo" price. Their price setting is to skim stupid punters. Then if they cant get enuf bookings, they willing to slash their price. They will say "For you only"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Price and standard are great here in Sydney. Don't like the expensive one? Try others, there are big enough market for both price range to keep everyone happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No bad punt intended. Just my two cents to help people to get the best value.

Quote Originally Posted by rgoh View Post
    Private agency is sucked except dreamgirl and some girls im christine cbd.

If they charge more than 400/hour, you should ask for "promo" price. Their price setting is to skim stupid punters. Then if they cant get enuf bookings, they willing to slash their price. They will say "For you only"
    Where exactly are these establishments that slash their prices "For you Only" ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried on 3 private agencies. I wont mention their brands. Just look at any agencies charging more than 400.

Imho, the girl quality is similar with ginza and 5star. U tend to get on gfe side rather than pse.

Another look out though, one of the agency using the pimp's apartment. Very dirty. Smoking smell and smelly toiley. I paid 300/hour. A waste of money but it is a punt.

Goodluck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eww smelly - that must have been offputting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The $350 and above have gems too.

Problem is that the number of them is much less than the shitty ones.

I stopped going to the high priced agencies because I realise I get better values elsewhere.

They can justify the price they charge by saying the girl is young and fresh and well, good for them, but I don't care about those things.

I get MUCH better service and prettier girls at nearly half the price elsewhere and so good luck to those agencies !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    By charging a high price, they are trying to give the illusion of exclusivity. High price = not many can afford it. That's what they're playing at.
    I've tried Sydney Venus, 9s, Sydney Gorgeous, moc, mgd, dreamgirls, and of course been a regular at ginza and 5 star. The experience with the agencies is really very different from the shops. The girls are generally inexperienced and simply something you can't get at the shops. So I'm not complaining.
    Although out of all the agencies, I've blacklisted mgd because of one particularly bad experience. Apparently they tricked a non-WL into the job with a fake job ad. I ended up not doing the deed that time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    By charging a high price, they are trying to give the illusion of exclusivity. High price = not many can afford it. That's what they're playing at.
    I've tried Sydney Venus, 9s, Sydney Gorgeous, moc, mgd, dreamgirls, and of course been a regular at ginza and 5 star. The experience with the agencies is really very different from the shops. The girls are generally inexperienced and simply something you can't get at the shops. So I'm not complaining.
    Although out of all the agencies, I've blacklisted mgd because of one particularly bad experience. Apparently they tricked a non-WL into the job with a fake job ad. I ended up not doing the deed that time.
    Thats fukn absurd........kudos to you

Did you get your money back?

Banned
    Wow that is a 'premium list'. Miranda is impressed.

Seems you have got your money made, bills paid and the game slayed.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    The $350 and above have gems too.

Problem is that the number of them is much less than the shitty ones.

I stopped going to the high priced agencies because I realise I get better values elsewhere.

They can justify the price they charge by saying the girl is young and fresh and well, good for them, but I don't care about those things.

I get MUCH better service and prettier girls at nearly half the price elsewhere and so good luck to those agencies !
    Agreed.

Charging $350 or above just because the girl is young and fresh doesn't mean you can't get the same service from similar young girls at other places that charge less.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Did you get your money back?
    No, didn't try to. Because knowing these assholes, they'll just end up taking it out on the poor girl.
    Only thing i can do is not use them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Wow that is a 'premium list'. Miranda is impressed.

Seems you have got your money made, bills paid and the game slayed.....
    Haha, I was regularly going to those agencies at a point when my business was booming. Making $50k a month really does funny things to your head!
    Nowadays I've toned it down a lot. Rarely get worked up enough to punt... Mostly go to massage place now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12