Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you tip at Legit Massages?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you tip at Legit Massages?

I have been going to a legit massage and to the same ML. They don't do part 2 but the Part 1 massage is the best I have had and totally worth just going there for it.

Should I tip extra for the massage? I haven't before but want to show extra appreciation for the standard and quality received. Is it expected to tip in this situation?

Do you guys tip extra for Part 1 only at a legit massage place?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, I actually don't usually tip at legit, but now that youve pointed it out, I should.

An extra tip is for an appreciation of effort. I'd say that's a great idea!

Especially don't forget that legit masseuses don't make as much money since they aren't getting those extra tips for nude HJ etc.

I think it will be wonderful! Please do tip them! Even $10 would be good I'm sure. $20 would be better still

Banned
    When I learned That massage at Guru, my teacher asked me if I wanted to work there with 80$ per day ( 8-10 hours). But massage job is a hard job, so even just 5$ is very worthy.
    Besides, I've met some who just ask for normal massage but give tips, sometimes up to 50$.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like what I think should be done is the right thing to do! Thanks for the responses. It helps a lot.

I will start giving a small tip to my legit ML in appreciation for her exceptional effort and services.

And quite rightly pointed out, giving a really good legit massage would be hard work for sure for 60 continuous minutes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    When I learned That massage at Guru, my teacher asked me if I wanted to work there with 80$ per day ( 8-10 hours). But massage job is a hard job, so even just 5$ is very worthy.
    Besides, I've met some who just ask for normal massage but give tips, sometimes up to 50$.
    Guru shop always has deals for $39 for 1 hr massage on Groupon. After they take their 30% fee, it's not much at all so probably why they only offers to pay so little.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if the massage is very good, i don't mind give a tip. i know they earn not much for very hard job.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the massage is very good, I will give $20. it is very hard work and encourages the girl to do even better next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsss View Post
    if the massage is very good, i don't mind give a tip. i know they earn not much for very hard job.......
    Thanks for your comment. It reinforces the point that it is OK to tip ML for good massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    If the massage is very good, I will give $20. it is very hard work and encourages the girl to do even better next time.
    I think my ML would deserve a $20 tip for what she does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your thoughts Babycat and sharing the point of view from the other side. Sounds like tipping is the right thing to do!

Banned
    If the girl delivers a great massage, she can be rewarded for her hard work as long as it's not more than what you would normally give to a girl who takes her clothes off and gives you a magnificent part 2 massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the girl delivers a great massage, she can be rewarded for her hard work as long as it's not more than what you would normally give to a girl who takes her clothes off and gives you a magnificent part 2 massage.
    lol, then a lot of rnt girls would start to move into the legit field!

Can I just say, I Love legits! They are:

- a better part 1 (which can really heal and relax the body)
    - more relaxing and soothing for the mind and body (as opposed to rnts which tend to actually heighten your adrenaline and BP during part 2)
    - May be sensual as it's usually a pretty young Thai girl doing it
    - comfortable to book and no walk of shame
    - Cheaper

and nothing beats that nice cup of tea at the end!

The rnt '$50 tip' is not a true 'tip' as such, it's actually a set 'price' for extras, which is incorrectly labelled a 'tip'. Though it can sometimes be haggled upon.

But I will definitely start to tip at Legit from now on, thanks to Nekman for bringing this to my attention! I think $5-20 depending on the effort given should be good. Doing a proper legit massage is hard work, and these poor girls aren't getting that standard '$50 tip' that rnt girls are getting.

It's not just the money but the thought that you appreciate their hard work, which will make them feel very happy. They definitely deserve it and will appreciate it!

Banned
    That's nice, Alan86
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    lol, then a lot of rnt girls would start to move into the legit field!

Can I just say, I Love legits! They are:

- a better part 1 (which can really heal and relax the body)
    - more relaxing and soothing for the mind and body (as opposed to rnts which tend to actually heighten your adrenaline and BP during part 2)
    - May be sensual as it's usually a pretty young Thai girl doing it
    - comfortable to book and no walk of shame
    - Cheaper

and nothing beats that nice cup of tea at the end!

The rnt '$50 tip' is not a true 'tip' as such, it's actually a set 'price' for extras, which is incorrectly labelled a 'tip'. Though it can sometimes be haggled upon.

But I will definitely start to tip at Legit from now on, thanks to Nekman for bringing this to my attention! I think $5-20 depending on the effort given should be good. Doing a proper legit massage is hard work, and these poor girls aren't getting that standard '$50 tip' that rnt girls are getting.

It's not just the money but the thought that you appreciate their hard work, which will make them feel very happy. They definitely deserve it and will appreciate it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's nice, Alan86
    Thanks,

Good morning Babycat, how are we today?

I thought I'd give my little tribute to legit massages, here!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't think tipping at legit places is a good idea, just reward them with repeat business.
    If you tip then don't tip the girl may be offended and give poorer service next time. So then do you tip all the time ...
    Also some girls may be offended if you tip in the first place. I have seen this happen at Thai places.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't think tipping at legit places is a good idea, just reward them with repeat business.
    If you tip then don't tip the girl may be offended and give poorer service next time. So then do you tip all the time ...
    Also some girls may be offended if you tip in the first place. I have seen this happen at Thai places.
    Please explain??

If you are consistent in tipping, why would this offend them??

Unless you are trying to hand them a $20 before the session is up, and they think it's for ...'you know what'!

Next time I go in for a legit, I'll ask them about this, and see what they say, and report back!

You don't tip some, they are offended.

You do tip some, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Please explain??

If you are consistent in tipping, why would this offend them??

Unless you are trying to hand them a $20 before the session is up, and they think it's for ...'you know what'!

Next time I go in for a legit, I'll ask them about this, and see what they say, and repot back!

You don't tip some, they are offended.

You do tip some, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!
    Tipping is offensive in some cultures, just like straight teeth it is not a universal given that everyone agrees on, the world is a big place.

Banned
    Tipping is offensive in some cultures, just like straight teeth it is not a universal given that everyone agrees on, the world is a big place.
    I think only in Japan tipping is offensive.

I think only in Japan tipping is offensive.
    Are you Chinese ?

Not tipping is more offensive to many other countries !

I went to Hawaii, I bought a cup of coffee from a stall in the open courtyard of a shopping center, I grabbed the coffee and walked, a local next to me pointed at a jar filled with coins indicating a tip ! It cost me about US$5:00 for a cup of takeaway coffee that tasted yuck !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast