Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefprou View Post
    not sure. i never asked. now at 161 Chatswood she offers HJ and CBJ. she may offer more if she likes you
    At one stage, Ivy was offering FS. Nothing to rave on about though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the ones at qvbjapanese massage they are legit jap massage no extras! i wish they would offer

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    the ones at qvbjapanese massage they are legit jap massage no extras! i wish they would offer
    Why don't you just try to chat them up and try to date them? They're non WGs that get very close to you physically as a result of the work. Nothing wrong with trying to hit on her if you fancy her. Just don't make it sound like you're trying to pay her like she's a prostitute, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Jessica from SP count? she looks like she has a tight pussy

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    That's 2016.

Now 2022-
    T Coco at Parramatta blossom/ 200 stanmore
    T Milin at SBM/ Parramatta blossom
    T Sky at SBM
    J Moon at 227NS
    C Fiona at SV
    Still can't crack T Milin SBM. That body is so good prefect for sex .
    Only third visits during the last two years. We still get along like an old friend. very polite sweet girl , good massage,good TT, long nude HJ job , some pussy play, . I had a good time...but It's very frustrating, no fs. Will try again later this year

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    Does Jessica from SP count? she looks like she has a tight pussy
    I will guess there is a significant queue that would love some FS from Jessica. And the lucky ones, please don't gloat. I will die a sad man 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've done coco and milin at Parra for 3 pineapple each full FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    let's try that! good idea. Thanks for the tip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Still can't crack T Milin SBM. That body is so good prefect for sex .
    Only third visits during the last two years. We still get along like an old friend. very polite sweet girl , good massage,good TT, long nude HJ job , some pussy play, . I had a good time...but It's very frustrating, no fs. Will try again later this year
    Long ago - Gave up on the gorgeous Milin

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    i've done coco and milin at Parra for 3 pineapple each full FS
    Thats good effort for Milin. I can't even touch her pussy. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just tell her you give her $200 extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I would guess there is a significant queue that would love some FS from Jessica. And the lucky ones, please don't gloat. I will die a sad man 😎
    It would be a significant queue - I asked several times - though one thought shared was that she had a boyfriend who funded her boob job - and another informed ML told me FS was on but over $300 plus - she has fantastic flaps and a superb pussy slide which is as good as FS - I guess we can live in hope but the dreams are fantastic just thinking about what it would be like with her mmm mmm. crmmmm
    Last edited by Timeis629; 03-05-2024 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    It would be a significant queue - I asked several times - though one thought shared was that she had a boyfriend who funded her boob job - and another informed ML told me FS was on but over $300 plus - she has fantastic flaps and a superb pussy slide which is as good as FS - I guess we can live in hope but the dreams are fantastic just thinking about what it would be like with her mmm mmm. crmmmm
    did you ask several times with $300 plus offer?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Kudos to you bros who persistently go back to them. I've racked my brain trying to remember an ML that I wanted to fuck but couldn't, came up with absolutely nothing. Guess I've been conditioned into loosing interest in a girl no matter how hot she was if she didn't want to have sex.

I think the most times I've visited an "elusive" ML was 3 times, and even then on the 3rd visit I'd just go without asking for FS. It would be just to experience how hot she was and that was it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Kudos to you bros who persistently go back to them. I've racked my brain trying to remember an ML that I wanted to fuck but couldn't, came up with absolutely nothing. Guess I've been conditioned into loosing interest in a girl no matter how hot she was if she didn't want to have sex.

I think the most times I've visited an "elusive" ML was 3 times, and even then on the 3rd visit I'd just go without asking for FS. It would be just to experience how hot she was and that was it.
    I agree with you bro. If it's not available after the first 2 visits then I just let it go, otherwise I personally feel like I'm just being desperate at that point. I'll keep seeing the girl though if she provides a great service but I wont try for FS again if not offered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Polly from LSM Croydon is my dream part 3 but she has her boundaries. CBJ is the limit which is really good but the way she reaches back and gives me a little choke as I’m exploding makes you think about how awesome FS would be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babycat, she was not a stunner but had something.
    The two mamasans at QBV too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Not to sure but will stand corrected. I think the boob job was of her own doing. And it does suit her. BF involved would have probably wanted bigger. And I would have gone way past $300, and I am not ugly. I am aware of some of the past but I give her credit. She works 6 days a week with probably couple of hours travelling per day. She gets tired from what she does and feels FS would be to much. I like her and see her for the body scrub couple of times a year now 😎

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415