Person's Name : Minny or Minnie

Establishment : Good Fortune Massage

Date of Visit : July 2015

Phone: 0452 050 888. Website: Good Fortune Massage - Green Square
18 / 888 Bourke Street Waterloo
Good Fortune Massage - Green Square

Hours of Business : 7 days 10-8

Rates : $40 for half hour massage; $50/45mins, $60/60 mins, standard $50 nude HJ

Size/shape: quite tall, slim but not skinny, nice full D Cups, size 6, nice ass, she actually has a great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, happy to return for a second too.

My experiences/comments:

Got some work related business up near Mascot so at the back of my mind, I like to give this shop a try. They are advertiser at the forum and has a sister shop in Riverwood, they also posted a lot of busty girl photos in their roster and I have my eyes set on this Singapore girl Minny who is very busty, white skin and curvy, A Lungor's kind of gal..............lol

Saw Minny's name on the roster so decided to give her a try, didn't really want to use my own phone to make booking and the shop only listed a mobile and no land line, so I thought, let's do a walk in and see if I have any punting luck today.

Got to the shop and waited a minute or two as there was a bus stop right outside and a bus just pulled up as I approached the shop. entered the shop after the bus has left, a tiny reception area and within a minute, an elderly Asian gentleman came out to greet me, he looked Chinese so I spoke mandarins with him and ask if all the girls were busy, he pointed me toward the right hand side and there was one milf got off her seat and asked if I wanted a massage.

I ask him if Minny is working today, the ML replied: Minny is busy, the papasan then added, she is free in 30 min, I looked at my watch and ask if I can book Minny and I will come back in an hour, all good, so off I went to do what I need to do for works, back to the shop actually nearly 10 min late. I had that bad feeling that she probably would be taken by another punter and I ended up with no punt.

Luckily, she was available and into the room we went, the room is average in size, quite dark but warm, which was important in a cold day. my first impression was that this Minny is not from Singapore, she is a Thai and her body looked slimmer than the photo, similar busty boobs is the only thing that keep me to go forward. Minny has a rather plain looking face, I won't say she is beautiful but she is young, early 20? And when she smiles to me, she reveals her dental braces which is in darker colour and I must admit that was a slight put off for me.

was going to stay for 45 min but since I was running late, decide to just do 30 min, handed over $50 and she told me to get undressed, 5 min later she returned to the room with the change. as I started to lay on to the massage table, " Minny " came closer to me and asked: do you want massage only or do you want more today ? I said, yes I want special, do you want your tips now, she said that's ok later.

Massage started and it was actually quite good, she told me this is medium and if it is ok, I said, that's perfect. and I told her to concentrate on my later back which she did with both hands and some fore arms and elbows. then she started giving me some tickle tackle and butt crack brushing. This was quite good as I haven't seen too many new girls or visited a new shop lately, this actually reminded me what RnT is all about - kind of back to basic if you know what I mean .

Then she does the legs and more teasing, this is very good, she has the right skills. then she told me to turn over, I had a drink of water and she asked me to pay her now, I handed over another $50 and she took everything off.

Since Minny wasn't much of a looker, I was very keen to check out her naked body which I wasn't disappointed . Minny was quite tall, a size 6, very slim but has a bit of curves and those tits are quite big and sat well on her, a D Cup from first visual and she has a very tight and nice ass, I think lots of brothers would love this body. Has some tattoos on her back left side.

I lay back down on the table and she started to raise the flag pole with some oil. nice warm and soft hands and she encouraged me to touch her boobs. hand feel was very good, they are very firm and I was wondering if they are enhanced, have further examinations and I can't tell for sure. if they were not 100% natural, then they were expertly done. Then I decided to sit on the table and turned Minny around so that I could watch myself playing with her big tits from the wall mirror. and Minny sat on my left thigh as I cupped both of her tits with my hands and played them I did and Minny reach behind to jerk my cock off without missing any beat. as I got close, my two hands just squeezed her boobs as both myself and her eyes were set on my cock's cumming final Act !!

After cleaning up, Minny got dress first and went outside to bring back a couple of medium size hot towel for the oil, I asked her to wipe down my back and she did.

As I left, Minny walked me to the door and thanked me again in Thai I think.

That was actually a very nice experience, a quickie but she did everything right and a longer session next time shall be more enjoyable. may be I can clean up her boobs and cleavage and did some spanish on her...............haha

Highly recommended.

Cheers