Girl's Name : Nana

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 23 July, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : Firm natural boobs (est 35 Cup )and big bums (est 36in), waist medium (est 26in), size 6, 160cm tall (without shoes), Very curvy body, smooth snow - white skin, Pretty.

Roster: roster not yet fixed

Ethnicity : Chinese (Zhejiang)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

On Saturday morning, I got a message from this shop's receptionist, Kevin, telling me that they had a new girl, Nana, today. He said she is pretty, busty and new to industry. All sounded very good to me ears. I made a booking for Nana for early afternoon.

When Nana came to say hello, she wore a black bikini. She looks busty and pretty for sure, has snow white skin too. She told me that she is from Zhejiang. I had a lot of good experience punting with Zhejiang girls before, as they always speak very softly and sexily. Their moaning were fantastic to hear during strong sex too. Zhejiang girls have very nice smooth skin too.

After I paid, Nana took me into her room. After she took off her clothes, I saw an unbelievably pair of nice tits, big and firm. I hugged her tightly and enjoyed the feeling of her big tits. Her skin is really smooth and elastic. Nana does not look too young to me, but her overall look and shapely body made her age irrelevant.

After a nice CBJ and cat-bath, I started in mish position as usual. Later I laid flat on her firm big tits. The feeling was sensational. With my fast and hard penetrations, she moaned a lot quite loudly. She moved her pussy in alignment with my movements. I felt that her pussy was still very tight. She said I made her very comfortable and she came very quickly. I felt her strong pussy spasms. Her hands held and squeezed my bums all the time and scratched my back from time to time.

Then I got her to use cow girl and then I changed to doggie. Her rear view was very good to look at. Big pear-shape bums, just hard to fully describe the beauty and attractiveness. I finished finally in this position as I got into her pussy really deep.

After shower, I left room with her and she gave me a nice light goodbye kiss on the way out. Good GFE feeling.