Thread: VERA RYU @ DreamGirls

VERA RYU @ DreamGirls

It's been a really good week for me, 3 sessions, 4 DreamGirls, 4 girls that represent what dreams are made of, and 3 top quality sessions, really couldn't ask for more !

This last session was with Vera Ryu, Vera is another type of quality girl, not the hardcore sex goddess as the other three, but more like a young and innocent girlfriend who would try her best to please her man.

Vera Ryu has long hair, beautiful and symmetrical facial features, narrow shoulder with a full body of smooth white skin, very slim but not skinny, absolutely flat tummy, shapely long legs, not an ounce of excessive fat on her body... except where it's needed : the bum ! Her bum doesn't look big, but the hand feel was so good, it's full and meaty, and round ! She has a pair of beautiful boobs, I would say a small B coppers, but so well shaped they look like those from teenage girls, and super sensitive pink nipples. Overall, a very attractive package, front and back and sideway, waxed private area made her completely hairless from the neck down.

Started from the usual shower scene, from there I could tell she's not an experienced WL, although she's willing and capable of following instructions, she's not one who can take the lead.

But once she got arouse, oh what fun to be had !

In the shower, I fondled her breasts with slippery soap, just by holding her nipple between my index and middle fingers, then tapping and rubbing it with my thumb, her nipple hardened within seconds, and the legs weakening moans followed !

Back on the bed, she climbed on me to start some DFK, although it's not as vigorous as the other three girls, but she made me feel she meant it, a total GFE feel. And the funny thing is I found out her left breast is more sensitive than her right breast, she reacted more readily when her left breast was stimulated, haha !

She then catbath her way down to BBBJ, that's where she would shine. She started by enveloping the head with her mouth, then used her tongue to tap on it and lick on it in a swirling motion before going deeper and deeper until my little bro disappeared ! Then she started the pumping motion on it so vigorously I had to ask her if CIM was allowed, she smiled and nodded without a check in her motion, even as I tried to pulled her up, she ignored me and kept pumping !

Finally I got her turned around for 69, she had a very clean looking little pink bit, fully shaved or waxed, already moist with excitement, a little lick on the clit was enough to turn on the volume of her sweet moaning sound. In retaliation, she increased the speed of her piston action on my shaft while I demonstrated the dexterity of my tongue.

Finally I sensed that she was winning the contest, I would come before her, so I stopped her and asked for the main event. With the Dom on and her pussy already so slippery, the big entry was made without ceremony, but a little movement was enough to make her shudder and put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. After making her sing the sweet moaning tune for a while, I was keen to grab on to her little meaty butt, so with her feet on the floor, I pumped my way to nirvana one more time !

She looked happy and docile after cleaning me up, and snuggled up to me for comfort, too bad I couldn't speak Korean, or I should sweet talk her into becoming my girlfriend !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    thanks willisno,

Is the photo is real her? is it photoshopped? or is it real photo? how close is the real person with the photo?

Ms. Bliss is great and amazing, the photos is definitely her, may be 90% close to real person (the photo looks sweet beauty, but the real person is glamour/cool beauty). Love Ms. Bliss, I loved Ltle Belle too, she is horny and amazing, and she is sweet cute. definitely would love to have a gf like Ltle Belle, however.....the photo is NOT her. I am not regretting seeing Lttle Belle, i would highly recommend her with 7.5-8/10 in term of look (which is very high as i am very strict in giving rating

Would love to explore other Dreamgirls, but bit cautious about the photo, all customers prefer real photo (understand the need privacy, covered perhaps is understandable, photoshopped as long as still 90 -95% close to real person is reasonable)..
    Just don't want to turned up seeing someone who is different person from the photo, just my 2 cents.

Banned
    just to add my point. If Dreamgirl would like to put not real photos that resemblance the real person is fine either, provided it is made known to the Customer that it is the case upfront. Customers can decide and build trust themselves

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It's been a really good week for me, 3 sessions, 4 DreamGirls, 4 girls that represent what dreams are made of, and 3 top quality sessions, really couldn't ask for more !

This last session was with Vera Ryu, Vera is another type of quality girl, not the hardcore sex goddess as the other three, but more like a young and innocent girlfriend who would try her best to please her man.

Vera Ryu has long hair, beautiful and symmetrical facial features, narrow shoulder with a full body of smooth white skin, very slim but not skinny, absolutely flat tummy, shapely long legs, not an ounce of excessive fat on her body... except where it's needed : the bum ! Her bum doesn't look big, but the hand feel was so good, it's full and meaty, and round ! She has a pair of beautiful boobs, I would say a small B coppers, but so well shaped they look like those from teenage girls, and super sensitive pink nipples. Overall, a very attractive package, front and back and sideway, waxed private area made her completely hairless from the neck down.

Started from the usual shower scene, from there I could tell she's not an experienced WL, although she's willing and capable of following instructions, she's not one who can take the lead.

In the shower, I fondled her breasts with slippery soap, just by holding her nipple between my index and middle fingers, then tapping and rubbing it with my thumb, her nipple hardened within seconds, and the legs weakening moans followed !

Back on the bed, she climbed on me to start some DFK, although it's not as vigorous as the other three girls, but she made me feel she meant it, a total GFE feel. And the funny thing is I found out her left breast is more sensitive than her right breast, she reacted more readily when her left breast was stimulated, haha !

She then catbath her way down to BBBJ, that's where she would shine. She started by enveloping the head with her mouth, then used her tongue to tap on it and lick on it in a swirling motion before going deeper and deeper until my little bro disappeared ! Then she started the pumping motion on it so vigorously I had to ask her if CIM was allowed, she smiled and nodded without a check in her motion, even as I tried to pulled her up, she ignored me and kept pumping !

Finally I got her turned around for 69, she had a very clean looking little pink bit, fully shaved or waxed, already moist with excitement, a little lick on the clit was enough to turn on the volume of her sweet moaning sound. In retaliation, she increased the speed of her piston action on my shaft while I demonstrated the dexterity of my tongue.

Finally I sensed that she was winning the contest, I would come before her, so I stopped her and asked for the main event. With the Dom on and her pussy already so slippery, the big entry was made without ceremony, but a little movement was enough to make her shudder and put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. After making her sing the sweet moaning tune for a while, I was keen to grab on to her little meaty butt, so with her feet on the floor, I pumped my way to nirvana one more time !

She looked happy and docile after cleaning me up, and snuggled up to me for comfort, too bad I couldn't speak Korean, or I should sweet talk her into becoming my girlfriend !
    Man on his action

I could send you a few phrases that would be helpful. Before wiping out all my contacts, I did manage to get Kakaotalk contacts from former Dreamgirls Jina, Lena, Ayu and Hazel ㅋㅋㅋ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post

Ms. Bliss is great and amazing, the photos is definitely her, may be 90% close to real person (the photo looks sweet beauty, but the real person is glamour/cool beauty). Love Ms. Bliss, I loved Ltle Belle too, she is horny and amazing, and she is sweet cute. definitely would love to have a gf like Ltle Belle, however.....the photo is NOT her. I am not regretting seeing Lttle Belle, i would highly recommend her with 7.5-8/10 in term of look (which is very high as i am very strict in giving rating
    Last night met bella and bliss one by one. Bella's eyes same as the photo on their website. Honesty the picture showing on the website is not that clear anyway lol. Btw both girls provide excellent service but if I have to choose between the 2 I would probably pick Belle as I prefer girls with a bit of meat and her skin is so firm too guess becoz of her age
    Last but not least have to say her pussy is super tight which is something we don't get to see often.
    Can't wait for my second session with Belle hopefully end of the week lol

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    thanks willisno,

Is the photo is real her? is it photoshopped? or is it real photo? how close is the real person with the photo?

Would love to explore other Dreamgirls, but bit cautious about the photo, all customers prefer real photo (understand the need privacy, covered perhaps is understandable, photoshopped as long as still 90 -95% close to real person is reasonable)..
    Just don't want to turned up seeing someone who is different person from the photo, just my 2 cents.
    I just asked DreamGirls and they confirm that all photos are supplied by the girls themselves.

I accept that studio photos are sometimes over-photoshopped, but for advertising, of course they want to show the best presentation of all ! The main thing is the girls are beautiful !

In Vera Ryu's case, I would say she looks prettier in real person than the photo !

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    I could send you a few phrases that would be helpful. Before wiping out all my contacts, I did manage to get Kakaotalk contacts from former Dreamgirls Jina, Lena, Ayu and Hazel ㅋㅋㅋ
    Please do and provide pronunciation too !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

-

I saw her on Sat and received the same service as above (inexperienced but willing to try)

However, I do not believe the photo is really her (or its been heavily photoshopped) and even so it would be taken a few years ago

Overall, it's an ok encounter for me but I've been spoiled by Nana so the benchmark is pretty high...

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    I saw her on Sat and received the same service as above (inexperienced but willing to try)

However, I do not believe the photo is really her (or its been heavily photoshopped) and even so it would be taken a few years ago

Overall, it's an ok encounter for me but I've been spoiled by Nana so the benchmark is pretty high...
    You'll be spoiled again if you see anyone of the sisters or both together !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another victim of marketing...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

-

You'll be spoiled again if you see anyone of the sisters or both together !
    yea, especially after your report.... I am very tempted... but the price is too high so I am resisting

and the last double session for me didn't end up that good so I don't know....

yea, especially after your report.... I am very tempted... but the price is too high so I am resisting

and the last double session for me didn't end up that good so I don't know....
    Haha ! I just heard that the sisters performed their Virgin golden shower on a client on request !

So you know how much effort they put in to please !

Please do and provide pronunciation too !
    Well here's one to start of with. Might give her goosebumps^^

내 마음은 진짜 아파요. 왜? 당신은 너무 예뻐요
    "Nay Ma-Eum-Mun Jjin-Ja Ap-Pa-Yo. Wey? Dang-Sin-Eun No-Moo Ye-Bo-Yo"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hey spider zzz I'm not clear. which one is using old photos please?

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Well here's one to start of with. Might give her goosebumps^^

내 마음은 진짜 아파요. 왜? 당신은 너무 예뻐요
    "Nay Ma-Eum-Mun Jjin-Ja Ap-Pa-Yo. Wey? Dang-Sin-Eun No-Moo Ye-Bo-Yo"
    whats that suppose to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    whats that suppose to mean?
    You might as well trying saying it to your regular korean ML/WL. Could be fun.