Report dated 11/12/2011

I've been very impressed with Shanghai girls so far, especially after meeting Rossi of MOC and Ice of 5* City. So when I heard that a new Shanghai girl just turned up, I immediately changed all my plans and went to 5* pronto.

Chantel was very pretty ! And her down-to-earth friendly attitude made her all the more easy on the eyes. And just like Rossi of MOC, Chantel never lost eye contact with me throughout the 90 minute session, and her attention on me made me feel like it was a real life love-affair with a beautiful girl but not just a business transaction. Ah...Shanghai girls...I just love them !

I was playing with my iPhone when Chantel came out. She walked up, bend her knees a little and said " hello " with a heart-warming smile on her face, just like coming to meet an old friend. There she was ! A tall and stunning young girl, dressed casually in a little tight and short T-shirt, a pair of super small denim shorts, looking happy and vibrant ! After the initial greetings, she took my hand with one hand and carried my cup of tea with the other and we walked upstairs to room 3. Actually I took her up to room 3 because she didn't know where it was ! Lol.

Once in the room, I helped her to turn on the lights because she didn't know where the switches were. Then I sat down on the lounge to take my shoes off. To my surprise, instead of stripping down like most other girls would do at that stage, Chantel sat down next to me and started some small talks. Since her face was so close to mine and she looked so beautiful up close, quite naturally I cupped her face in my hands and gave her some gentle kisses on the lips. She responded like a lover without overdoing it, a little bit of tongue actions with her arms tenderly wrapping around me. This went on for a few minutes before we stood up and helped each other out of our clothings.

I lifted her T-shirt off and bra to reveal a pair of smallish perky A+ cups, with pea-sized pink nipples, Just a little lick on them induced a slight shudder and a little moan from her. Then I continued on to render her in her natural state !

Chantel had a head of longish hair half way down her back, a melon-seed-shaped face with very symmetrical features. A very slim body, it can even be called skinny, but the good thing was it's not boney, not the anorexic type of skinny look. And unlike most Asian girls with a longer upper body and shorter legs, Chantel has long legs, and an excellent body posture.

In the shower, she obviously had no experience of how to clean a man up, so I told her what to look out for and where to pay special attention to. She's a fast learner and she ended up with a mind blowing BBBJ in the shower !

In the bed, she continued with what she left off, catbath and BBBJ, only this time she really gave me some deep actions. After a few minutes, I decided to return the favour by giving her a catbath, and did she enjoy it !!! When I reached south of the border, I found the bush a bit too long for my liking, I told her that and she agreed that it should be trimmed down next time, but this usually indicated that the girl was not a seasoned pro, so it's a good thing ! Daty created huge effect on her, and before long she was almost begging for action. So I obliged and on with the dom. She was so tight I had trouble to go all the way at first and I didn't want to hurt her, so the penetration was completed in several stages and she was on cloud nine ! I mentioned earlier that she's got long legs and shorter body, it showed because although she's taller than me, in Mish, we could continue to DFK quite naturally and comfortably without me straining to reach up to her. As the action heating up downstairs, her DFK became wilder and wilder, with her tongue fully extended and darting around in my mouth. We were enjoying each other so much I said I wanted to be in her for a long time ! She said me too ! So I just paced myself and we kept at it for who knows how long until the buzzer went, so she picked up the phone and called downstairs to extend our session. But not long after that, she became tighter and tighter, and her moaning increased in volume and velocity, then I lost it and we erupted to our hearts' content.

We just lied in bed and continued on with our small talks and DFK until the buzzer went for the second time, then we reluctantly went for the shower. Not a bad idea to take her to the penthouse for an overnight stay...