Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHANTEL @ 5* City

CHANTEL @ 5* City

Report dated 11/12/2011

I've been very impressed with Shanghai girls so far, especially after meeting Rossi of MOC and Ice of 5* City. So when I heard that a new Shanghai girl just turned up, I immediately changed all my plans and went to 5* pronto.

Chantel was very pretty ! And her down-to-earth friendly attitude made her all the more easy on the eyes. And just like Rossi of MOC, Chantel never lost eye contact with me throughout the 90 minute session, and her attention on me made me feel like it was a real life love-affair with a beautiful girl but not just a business transaction. Ah...Shanghai girls...I just love them !

I was playing with my iPhone when Chantel came out. She walked up, bend her knees a little and said " hello " with a heart-warming smile on her face, just like coming to meet an old friend. There she was ! A tall and stunning young girl, dressed casually in a little tight and short T-shirt, a pair of super small denim shorts, looking happy and vibrant ! After the initial greetings, she took my hand with one hand and carried my cup of tea with the other and we walked upstairs to room 3. Actually I took her up to room 3 because she didn't know where it was ! Lol.

Once in the room, I helped her to turn on the lights because she didn't know where the switches were. Then I sat down on the lounge to take my shoes off. To my surprise, instead of stripping down like most other girls would do at that stage, Chantel sat down next to me and started some small talks. Since her face was so close to mine and she looked so beautiful up close, quite naturally I cupped her face in my hands and gave her some gentle kisses on the lips. She responded like a lover without overdoing it, a little bit of tongue actions with her arms tenderly wrapping around me. This went on for a few minutes before we stood up and helped each other out of our clothings.

I lifted her T-shirt off and bra to reveal a pair of smallish perky A+ cups, with pea-sized pink nipples, Just a little lick on them induced a slight shudder and a little moan from her. Then I continued on to render her in her natural state !

Chantel had a head of longish hair half way down her back, a melon-seed-shaped face with very symmetrical features. A very slim body, it can even be called skinny, but the good thing was it's not boney, not the anorexic type of skinny look. And unlike most Asian girls with a longer upper body and shorter legs, Chantel has long legs, and an excellent body posture.

In the shower, she obviously had no experience of how to clean a man up, so I told her what to look out for and where to pay special attention to. She's a fast learner and she ended up with a mind blowing BBBJ in the shower !

In the bed, she continued with what she left off, catbath and BBBJ, only this time she really gave me some deep actions. After a few minutes, I decided to return the favour by giving her a catbath, and did she enjoy it !!! When I reached south of the border, I found the bush a bit too long for my liking, I told her that and she agreed that it should be trimmed down next time, but this usually indicated that the girl was not a seasoned pro, so it's a good thing ! Daty created huge effect on her, and before long she was almost begging for action. So I obliged and on with the dom. She was so tight I had trouble to go all the way at first and I didn't want to hurt her, so the penetration was completed in several stages and she was on cloud nine ! I mentioned earlier that she's got long legs and shorter body, it showed because although she's taller than me, in Mish, we could continue to DFK quite naturally and comfortably without me straining to reach up to her. As the action heating up downstairs, her DFK became wilder and wilder, with her tongue fully extended and darting around in my mouth. We were enjoying each other so much I said I wanted to be in her for a long time ! She said me too ! So I just paced myself and we kept at it for who knows how long until the buzzer went, so she picked up the phone and called downstairs to extend our session. But not long after that, she became tighter and tighter, and her moaning increased in volume and velocity, then I lost it and we erupted to our hearts' content.

We just lied in bed and continued on with our small talks and DFK until the buzzer went for the second time, then we reluctantly went for the shower. Not a bad idea to take her to the penthouse for an overnight stay...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Kryptonite, My Chantel replacement!

You can't replace a new one with an old one when the old one is not available !

Banned
    You tempt me to write things that I will get in trouble for. I don't want 39kg of fire and brimstone to come down on me again!!

So don't write, keep your secrets from her !

Banned
    Only 6405 km away! That's available. Bro, I've got nothing to write, I'm boring kkk.

Banned
    Would Kryptonite mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Wood View Post
    Would Kryptonite mind?
    She knew it all along, and wouldn't expect anything better.

Banned
    Knew what? Its not a fact yet.

After reading Bro Jj999's report of his encounter with Chantel last night, all the good time I've had with her flashed back to me throughout the day, finally I couldn't help it but to decide to go to 5* tonight.

I thought she would be surprised to see me again tonight, but she came straight to me as though she was expecting me to come home to her, hehe !

We went upstairs to our favourite room 1, we wasted no time to catch up on the kisses. I must say Chantel's got to be one of the best kisser around at the moment, just can't have enough DFK with good looking girl like her !

After helping me off with my clothings, she let me do the same to her. To my delight, I saw a body much sexier to the one I remembered of her not so long ago ! She might have put on a couple of kilograms, although she wasn't boney at all when I first saw her, but she was skinny, but now, all sharp edges were gone, all corners were rounded, although she can still afford to add a couple more kilos to her body, but she's not skinny anymore ! And better still, her perky A+cup breasts had now become almost a pair of B's, full and meaty, truely delightful to look and touch !

Besides her physical improvements, her techniques and skills had taken a big step forward too. She can now give an intensely stimulating and wet catbath, followed by a mindblowing BBBJ. And the main course was done in such a way that I never thought it was a business transaction, it's more like making it out with a loving girlfriend, so cosy and comfortable, she never ceased to have eye contact with me throughout the whole time and with her arms around me she would pulled me down for some DFK while I was labouring away. Finally I came with such intensity I had to collapse on her for a while to catch my breath.

She told me she will be going on holiday soon, so I'd better make the most of her time here before she goes !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    After reading Bro Jj999's report of his encounter with Chantel last night, all the good time I've had with her flashed back to me throughout the day, finally I couldn't help it but to decide to go to 5* tonight.

I thought she would be surprised to see me again tonight, but she came straight to me as though she was expecting me to come home to her, hehe !

We went upstairs to our favourite room 1, we wasted no time to catch up on the kisses. I must say Chantel's got to be one of the best kisser around at the moment, just can't have enough DFK with good looking girl like her !

After helping me off with my clothings, she let me do the same to her. To my delight, I saw a body much sexier to the one I remembered of her not so long ago ! She might have put on a couple of kilograms, although she wasn't boney at all when I first saw her, but she was skinny, but now, all sharp edges were gone, all corners were rounded, although she can still afford to add a couple more kilos to her body, but she's not skinny anymore ! And better still, her perky A+cup breasts had now become almost a pair of B's, full and meaty, truely delightful to look and touch !

Besides her physical improvements, her techniques and skills had taken a big step forward too. She can now give an intensely stimulating and wet catbath, followed by a mindblowing BBBJ. And the main course was done in such a way that I never thought it was a business transaction, it's more like making it out with a loving girlfriend, so cosy and comfortable, she never ceased to have eye contact with me throughout the whole time and with her arms around me she would pulled me down for some DFK while I was labouring away. Finally I came with such intensity I had to collapse on her for a while to catch my breath.

She told me she will be going on holiday soon, so I'd better make the most of her time here before she goes !
    That's it!
    No business transaction feeling.
    I tried to find the right words yesterday.

And couldn't find any other words better than GFE which still sounded a lot like business transaction. Or acting as a girlfriend. Because it's not quite accurate, I didn't bother to put it.
    I love it when she wrap her arms around my neck for some DFK while I'm doing mish.

Where is she going to go? Holiday in China? But she's going to go back to Sydney right?

Yep, she promised she will come back !

CHANTEL

Last 2 shifts on FRIDAY & SAT

4 weeks holiday after

Booking Advisable
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Ahhh, you're killing me. Who do I cancel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    CHANTEL

Last 2 shifts on FRIDAY & SAT

4 weeks holiday after

Booking Advisable
    I will miss her badly.

Happy holiday!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh, you're killing me. Who do I cancel?
    Cancel your job. Take day off, and book her penthouse in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I might have to do just that !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Haha, I have a Friday and Saturday booking, thinking Chantel was gone. Who do I cancel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha, I have a Friday and Saturday booking, thinking Chantel was gone. Who do I cancel?
    Why cancel?
    Just squeeze some time in between those two and it's all good.

Banned
    Tried that yesterday!! Kkk Chantel requires all my daily energy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast