Thread: MELINA: a a TALL Japanese GLAMOUR with a HOT BODY built for FUCKING.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MELINA: a a TALL Japanese GLAMOUR with a HOT BODY built for FUCKING.

Melina is not your typical short, cute, shy, submissive Japanese girl.
    She's tall and glamorous and confident.
    But a Japanese girl is always a Japanese girl, so she still has that cute shy submissive nature and very warm and GFE.
    She is a perfect mix of professional skill and confidence and sweet GFE - a top shelf girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Melina is a 24yo girl from Osaka and a real glamour.
    She's tall for a J girl at around 167cm and has a great set of long legs.
    She's slim but still has a nice bubble butt, and C cup tits, and a nice hour glass figure.
    She has perfect pale white skin and shaved her pussy especially for Sydney punters.
    She's a pretty girl and more glamorous than cute with long dark hair, and perfect lips and smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Melina is brand new to Sydney; she had only been here 4 days before she started at Ginza.
    She definitely has experience in Japan though; and it shows!
    She is confident and knows what she is doing, has great skills and can take control of things.
    But being Japanese if you want to take control of things she will take a submissive position.
    She is professional but not too professional and has a very friendly and GFE vibe
    She's from Osaka so has a great sense of humour and is very cheeky.
    Her English is surprisingly very good.

DFK and DATY
    Lots of DFK throughout the session. Not as wild as some of the other J girls but very sensual.
    Melina loves DATY and responds very enthusiastically and then goes into a quiet, blissful, dreamy state just enjoying it. It's very sexy.
    Her pussy has a bit of a spicy flavour which I like. That Scent of a Woman drives me fucking crazy.

BBBJ
    The Japanese experience shines through here and Melina gives an exquisite BBBJ.
    Lot's of teasing and build up, gentle balls and shaft licking, and wet, slurpy tongue and lips on the knob and shaft stroking.

FUCKING
    Melina is a nice tight fit and a very energetic and sensual fuck.
    Just like the DATY she constantly shifts from active vocal fucking to just quietly and blissfully enjoying it.
    Sometimes looking you in the eye and giving you sexy looks and sometimes closing her eyes and quietly moaning.
    Mainly a GFE fuck but with some PSE thrown in too.

ROUND 2
    After Round 1 and a bit of a chill out together I was still horny but at the same time feeling a bit lazy so Melina indulged me with a nice BBBJ followed by a HJ.
    Her HJ technique is very good but I at the back of my mind I was thinking I wanted to fuck that spicy wet pussy again.
    As soon as I suggested another fuck Melina sprang into action and we went at it again for the rest of the session.

OVERALL
    Melina is a top shelf girl.
    She's a tall glamour with a pretty face, hot body, professional skills, and knows how to please, but she's also very sensual, genuine and GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by the shy View Post
    But Melina seems to be truly what I'm trying to find - a Japanese girl who is TALL, not petite, not too slim, with C-above cups, no doll-like faces. Like a grown-up woman, rather than a doll-like child.

And Rooter! When did you see her? I thought today was her first day at Ginza. Are you promoted to like, what? Testers?
    Yeah, I think you'll like her bro.
    I saw her on Friday. She was rostered from 6pm to 1 am.
    She was on the roster as "new J Diamond Class".
    She didn't have a name yet at that stage.
    When I asked her name I thought she said Marina, but its actually Melina.
    She's not on the Ginza website yet. I guess they didn't have time to take photos.

Quote Originally Posted by the shy View Post
    soka~

thanks for your consistentlynzann high-quality and early reviews bro~
    Thanks bro.
    Tall Japanese girls are quite rare.
    Most are around 150 to 160 cm.
    Some taller J girls at Ginza you can check out are:
    Shelley
    Melina
    Aika
    Rui.
    They all give very good service too, especially Shelley.

Gotta admit, your reviews of the Ginza girls always manages to wake up my little guy.

This girl sounds great. Can't wait to see her photos, as I'm just about to dip my toe in the Ginza waters myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorak View Post
    Gotta admit, your reviews of the Ginza girls always manages to wake up my little guy.

This girl sounds great. Can't wait to see her photos, as I'm just about to dip my toe in the Ginza waters myself.
    Dive in bro! The pussies are tight and wet