Thread: Yui

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yui

Saw Yui this week. The pics of her on the site seemed a bit too dollish, so I booked her for 30m. When I got in the room, we snogged a bit and I got this really friendly GFE vibe from her and managed to extend to a 1 hr session. Yui was wearing 5 inch pumps at the start. When everything came off, she stood at about 5 ft. She comes from a town near Tokyo, has a set of B cups with large perky nipples, very large pussy lips, a bit of trimmed hair, nice ass and is probably a curvy size 7.

She is a good kisser, and the shower was very nice and ended with a great BBBJ. She managed to get my whole length and there was a bit of gagging on her part to accommodate me. What a champ!

On the bed, I got her to relax with some DATY. She was very wet. She put the rubber on followed by a bit of lube (unusual for a Ginza girl), and off we went. The rooms with the reclining couches are the best as you can attempt more positions. I had asked for CIM and when the buzzer went, I provided her with some of of my baby batter. I believe the poor girl swallowed some as she said there was too much!

We cleaned up together in the shower and got changed. After tipping her she game me a final kiss. She really is such a sweet girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Great to see her back.
    She was at Ginza around 3 years ago then went back to Japan.
    A real little goer. Gives it 100%.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad to see a review for her, she is on my list to see. Face looks cute from what is shown in the pictures.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Great to see her back.
    She was at Ginza around 3 years ago then went back to Japan.
    A real little goer. Gives it 100%.
    Thanks for confirming it is the same girl, she is great, a very horny girl, and as you say gives it 100%.

Also on my to see list, can you give any more details on her face?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Saw Yui today and she is still kawaii (cute) with a capital K..
    Service wise she ticks all the boxes, so much horniness in such a little frame.
    Glad she is back..