Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showers at massage shops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Showers at massage shops

What's the deal with the massage shops that don't have showers in the rooms?

I'm used to 227 where every room has a shower, so you can be pretty relaxed the ML's have a shower after every client. And sometimes even shower with them

But a lot of other places seem to have just a shared shower - that probably doesn't get used every time?

Looking to explore new pastures (maybe Sussex star / posh / tulip, etc)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Budget joints don't have showers, or they may have a makeshift common shower in the dunny or something that no one really uses.
    I don't like going to budget joints as I don't like the thought of sucking on tits or pussy that may have had cum or cock on them/it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Councils usually think that massage clinics do not need to have showers in every room for the legit activities they claim in the DA approvals.

227 is lucky that the showers were carried over from a previous business.

Showers out the back in other shops are probably an OHS requirement for staff, so just hope the girls use it between customers (which I often doubt). In some shops the girls might agree to join you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A few of my favourite places didn't have a shower. It's not too bad if they only provide nude HJ and nothing else. Even so, I'd prefer to book the girl as to be her first customer of her shift!

Some cheap places have no shower, and also provide all sorts of extras! I try to avoid these as much as I can, but If I ever went to one of these places - when I came back Id have a shower and threw my clothes in the wash! (This also becomes problematic when trying new places where I don't know what's on the cards).

TIP - Try to be the first customer of the girls shift, when no showers available

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Even if there is no body contact activity, I like to clean the excess oil off, esp on a hot day, so a shower of some sort is welcome.

I am also an "early starter", for these reasons, and making sure I don't get delayed by previous customers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't like the oily floor and walls and bed etc in the budget shops, imagine if you took a UV light in there
    If I ever lick a baby oil tasting tit again I will puke!

Never seemed to turn people off back in the good old days of 501 and SL !

From memory , any one still remember those days BEFORE the disposal table covers were introduced ??

Forget the shower , how about the towel on the table you were laying on which never seemed to get changed between punters !!!???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Never seemed to turn people off back in the good old days of 501 and SL !

From memory , any one still remember those days BEFORE the disposal table covers were introduced ??

Forget the shower , how about the towel on the table you were laying on which never seemed to get changed between punters !!!???
    Lol AHLUNGOR yes I was also a regular at 501! It was in my earlier days when I just sort of thought it was a dirty game, and I'd have a shower later! Now, I know there are more hygienic options.

The things I did at 501 - I would blow all over Sasha's and Cici's big tits (I'm sure you did too), and I worry about the guy booked later who was giving them a suck! We just have to have faith that these women clean themselves up properly!

However, lets nip this convo in the bud, as if we think about things too much, we may want to punt anymore!

Nowadays, If there's no shower and too many extras, I stay out of there.

Banned
    Some places have makeshift showers at the back of the shop and in no way resemble proper shower facilities. In some cases, the shower is basically right next to the toilet. At times, you have reservations about taking one but when you have had a massage with oil you really do want to remove it off the body because a towel wont do the job properly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys are putting me off!

So apart from 227 and Midas, which other decent massage places near the city have showers in the rooms?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHands View Post
    So apart from 227 and Midas, which other decent massage places near the city have showers in the rooms?
    This needs a thread of its own.

No shower makes me avoid any massage place longer term. You really want to run around with used oil on your back afterwards that wet sips never can remove. Bamboo, Mimi and Wynyard massage have showers. Choon does not. Can't think of others by name now

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    This needs a thread of its own.

No shower makes me avoid any massage place longer term. You really want to run around with used oil on your back afterwards that wet sips never can remove. Bamboo, Mimi and Wynyard massage have showers. Choon does not. Can't think of others by name now
    Massage shops w/shower in the city:

227, 7 Lotus, Silver Fox, OBA, Summerville, Sussex Star, Pyrmont Star, 244, 48 Kellett, 378, 380 & 329B Pitt, Wishway, VIP69, Bamboo, Chicago, Chequers, Babylon, Masstige 8, Kings Court. There may be some more, this is just off the top of my head.

Good luck

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Seem like King Court is a good place as they have proper showers and also the bed sheets and towers are changed after each booking. Both MLs and clients have to take shower before and after booking. So pretty sure every MLs are clean. However, the price is quite expensive,
    When I look for place to work, I consider if they have shower or not as I feel uncomfortable as you guys concern too. I don't want to be a disease carrier too, haha. To lessen the risk, I use instant hand sanitizer for clients and I, then use wet tissue and own tower to clean. If I have too much oil on body, I take shower. 2 or 3 times per day. Freezing in winter, (.
    With the shop which does not have shower but toilet, I just try to take a bucket of water to toilet and shower there. I even have to stand inside bucket like a duck. Don't want to be dirty.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Massage shops w/shower in the city:

227, 7 Lotus, Silver Fox, OBA, Summerville, Sussex Star, Pyrmont Star, 244, 48 Kellett, 378, 380 & 329B Pitt, Wishway, VIP69, Bamboo, Chicago, Chequers, Babylon, Masstige 8, Kings Court. There may be some more, this is just off the top of my head.

Good luck

Cheers
    Some I can remember:
    316 Central
    518 Kent St
    711 George St (a bit rough)
    822 George St

Banned
    the other week i blew all over a ML's mouth and tits even got some in her hair

apologised and asked if she was going to take shower she just laughed and said she didnt shower and wiped it off with some normal tissues LOL

felt bad for the next guy but oh well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys,
    The thing you all seem to miss in this thread is that all of the rub n tug joints you mention with the exceptions of 227, Midas and one or two others don't have brothel DAs and are playing a cat and mouse game with the councils as it's illegal to provide any sexual contact or services under a massage DA. Installing showers and other facilities as well as reports on forums can be used as a basis for closure orders and the new powers proposed by the government on 10th May this year will make it even harder for unapproved rub n tugs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    Hey guys,
    The thing you all seem to miss in this thread is that all of the rub n tug joints you mention with the exceptions of 227, Midas and one or two others don't have brothel DAs and are playing a cat and mouse game with the councils as it's illegal to provide any sexual contact or services under a massage DA. Installing showers and other facilities as well as reports on forums can be used as a basis for closure orders and the new powers proposed by the government on 10th May this year will make it even harder for unapproved rub n tugs
    That's a good point! Didn't think of that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    who cares lol when i'm horny and going to the finish line, cant give an arse who came over her tits before LOL

Thank heaven for the disposable table cover and clean wet wipes !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast