Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANNA: she's a WILD ONE! she will FUCK and SUCK you in the most SEXY way.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

ANNA: she's a WILD ONE! she will FUCK and SUCK you in the most SEXY way.

Anna is a force of nature.
    She's a cyclone, a hurricane, and a tornado in the form of a tall sexy, slim Chinese girl.
    There is just no stopping this girl!
    From the first second to the last it was go, go, go; not a second was wasted.
    She's a high energy, horny as fuck wild girl who loves to fuck and suck - but she is surprisingly sweet too, very GFE and passionate.

LOOKS and BODY
    Anna is from Shanghai and around mid to late 20s.
    She's tall and slim at around 170cm.
    Very long sexy legs, tight little butt, slim hips and waist and nice C cup tits (implants) with big suckable nipples.
    She is quite pretty and has perfect skin and she's one of the whitest girls I have ever met.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Anna claimed to be a total newbie and that it was her first day ever - but I don't think so.
    She is very confident and highly skilled and has so many ways to satisfy a man.
    She's a great girl to be with - very horny, and friendly, keen to please.
    And she makes sure she has an awesome time too.
    She can switch from GFE to PSE in an instant and sometimes is both at the same time.
    She is a wild fuck but she likes to kiss and cuddle too.

DATY and DFK
    Anna is a non stop DFK girl.
    Anna had the full bush when I met her which was nice for a change.
    But she will no doubt trim it before she starts her next shift.
    She likes DATY and get very wet and horny, but she is more into pleasing than being pleased.

BBBJ
    Excellent!
    110% effort and very good technique too.
    Goes full on with the DD too.
    And I love her dirty talk with a mouthful of cock!

FUCKING
    Wild fuck!
    She just goes, and goes, and goes, and goes.
    There is just no stopping her; as long as you put a hard cock in front of her she will find something to do with it.
    She totally drained and exhausted me!

OVERALL
    Non stop energy girl totally dedicated to satisfying you.
    She's the sort of girl who will do whatever she has to do to please you.
    if you want to go hard she will go hard; and if you want to go nice and gentle she will go nice and gentle.
    She's gonna win a lot of fans!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is rooter a paid employee by ginza to advertise the girls? The volume of after reports and never even the slightest criticism makes me wonder.
    I like ginza it's girls and service.
    But if this review is for marketing purpose then please call it out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Is rooter a paid employee by ginza to advertise the girls? The volume of after reports and never even the slightest criticism makes me wonder.
    Make sense , seriously wondering too mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who cares? His descriptions are accurate and he has toned down his enthusiasm and excitement in his ARs during the past two years.

Shop Owner
    Hey, BAM bro, thanks for your concern, but Rooter has always paid his session in full before use Ginza service, There is no discount or free session at all.

He is very gentle and can make girls feel relaxed on their first day aslo can give me a feebback, thats why he always be the first customer.

Sometime his feedbacks different with my feelings, but most times are similar with mine. However thats his feeling, thats what he told me too.

Today there are 2 new girls started 10:30am and 6pm, here are 2 photos that show he paid in full before he start, If you want to see the unblurred photo, feel free ask me when you here next time, Im happy to show you.

10:30am
    103156am.jpg
    103203am.jpg

6pm
    175727pm.jpg
    175730pm.jpg
    175733pm.jpg
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

HaHaHaHaHa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't think Ginza needs to provide proof to verify rooter is a genuine customer. I believe he is the first person to try any new girls and give an accurate ARs on the forum. He definitely pays for the punts at Ginza but i am not sure about the discount. Rooter is always spot on with his ARs. In fact, his reports have helped me to choose the right girl. He does an excellent job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Hey, BAM bro, thanks for your concern, but Rooter has always paid his session in full before use Ginza service, There is no discount or free session at all.

He is very gentle and can make girls feel relaxed on their first day aslo can give me a feebback, thats why he always be the first customer.

Sometime his feedbacks different with my feelings, but most times are similar with mine. However thats his feeling, thats what he told me too.

Today there are 2 new girls started 10:30am and 6pm, here are 2 photos that show he paid in full before he start, If you want to see the unblurred photo, feel free ask me when you here next time, Im happy to show you.

103156am.jpg
    103203am.jpg

6pm
    175727pm.jpg
    175730pm.jpg
    175733pm.jpg
    Thanks Ginza.

The photos made me laugh. I accept.

See you next visit!

Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post

103156am.jpg
    103203am.jpg

6pm
    175727pm.jpg
    175730pm.jpg
    175733pm.jpg
    i always thought rooter's is a old fat pervert but his hand is so young n effeminate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    LOL@ those images. Ginza really stepping it up

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Well, as Ginza has said. Sometimes rooter gives a different view with mine. But most of the time are quite exact ! Anyway, I never write an AR if I dont like the girls ! Only the best girls in my AR and I make it fairly !

I think, be the first guy to try every new girls is an advantage already. Dont need to get any discount from the shop, lol

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Looks like Rooter has a busy day tomorrow with three new girls starting at Ginza. Tough job but somebody has to do it I suppose
    The Thai-Spanish mix new girl looks/sounds so enticing!! Waiting for your review of her rooter!

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    The Thai-Spanish mix new girl looks/sounds so enticing!! Waiting for your review of her rooter!
    Saw her this morning bro.
    Very exotic looking girl.
    A bit Bollywood, a bit Kardashian and a lot of sexy woman.
    More curves than a roller coaster
    Sophia Vergara would be a close match as far as body goes.
    Not a skinny girl so if you them them skinny and petite then she won't be your type.
    Great personality - very sensual, teasing and erotic , but can be very sweet cute and girlie too.

I know you're only human Rooter and it's a tough gig but did you road test all the other newbies?

Which is better, New T Mix Spanish or Venus fly trap?
    Actually there were 4 new girls starting today and I only managed to see 2 of them so just a 50% strike rate today.
    Venus and Luzia are so different it's hard to compare them.
    Venus is a goddess bro, we all know that.
    Luzia is a totally unique girl; her look and personality are intoxicating and mesmerising.
    Definitely worth seeing.

50%? You need to lift your game Rooter, us mere mortal shaggers rely on you're word. We'll be going in blind for the next few days bro. Luzia face like anybody famous you can think of?
    Luzia looks like a Bollywood actress
    Can't think of a specific one but just that sexy mixed race glamour look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    keep up the good work rooter. your ARs are our bible

Banned
    There is no doubt it is marketing. Probably not an employee but there are most certainly kickbacks. Photos of money don't prove anything.

A picture says a thousand words? What those words say are open to polite debate..................and what one wants to see of course.........hence the polite debate.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter you are one super rich dude!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a reason why Ginza are recording the punters paying. Of course these images/videos will never be released (cough) into the public domain. Unlike Ashley Madison etc..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast