Thread: Girls of Christine123 (V) - Mimi

Girls of Christine123 (V) - Mimi

Girls of Cristine123 (v) - Mimi
    Date: 21 June 2016 afternoon
    Session: Incall at 1hour

Well, the busy week was over and it's only a day out before another few busy weeks approaches, so I may as well post an AR on my latest punt over at Christine's back on Tuesday. And all the while my memory can still be recalled on. Ivan, as usual, had been raving about how hot this new girl from Singapore just came in. Surely, I just wanted to keep my punting budget spread out evenly across the month, but since I'm more likely to get whacked out at work the following week, I might as well, shuffle it back. Photos of Mimi was quite limited in profiles, but I gambled anyway and took on Ivan's words. To be her first customer on her arrival, and being a westerner (though an asian born here), I though it best to go second on the thought she might as well get the formalities out of the way with her first customers.
    Location was at a second address which is right smack in the Town Hall area. And a really nice location at that as well. Led up to the room I meet Mimi. She's tiny. At least to me. Though she be a lot smaller to big blokes out there, probably. And she was dressed all in black as well. Befitting the chilly weather out there of course. She couldn't speak English nor could I speak Chinese, but of course there's always phone apps that has translators on it. She was nervous to meet me, since I'm not Chinese. But I've had my fair share of having chinese girls with very limited English-speaking skills. So I've always known how to get around the communication barrier most of the time. The bedroom has a high ceiling and the bed itself takes up most of the bedroom's space .... somewhat more than necessary, I reckon.
    Mimi, is not spectacularly pretty. One of those girl-next-door concept sort-of-like girls. Off her clothes go, she quite slim. Full b-cups, but I actually think they're enhanced .... in some way. Pointy nipples like you suck on lollipops. Fair skin. Unshaven down below, but isn't like some Bushtucker's beard or something. Good, she isn't one with a flabby tummy or one with a body scarred in stretch marks or the like. Into the shower we went, though I selfishly went in first as I really wanted to get doused in hot water. Yes, I don't particularly like the cold weather outside, though winter wasn't that bad before some 20 years ago. Mimi, in the shower, was fidgeting and frantically looking through the things in the shower cubicle (which is a nice modern shower, by the way) and not knowing how to speak Chinese, I only said what limited chinese I knew I could speak "Weishenme?". The shower was out of soap. So, I've had to scavenge what soap was left in the various bottles in the showers there were. Fortunately, I could procure the last amount soap needed.
    All dried up, and listerine'd down, we head back into the bedroom. I lie on the bed and Mimi shyly approaches onto the bed as well. I had my sagamis with me so had those prepared beforehand. Mimi, kneeling besides me on the bed, was gestering that she was nervous. So I sat up to embrace her to calm her down and reassure her. In my embrace, I gently squeezed her arms as if to massage her, stroked her back and the back of her head, and repeatedly said "hao, hao, hao" (that means "it's okay", right?). She became calmer and reassured and we were exchanging kisses. Laid down, she proceeded to give the catbath and bj. she had her own way on this I reckon. Though, Ivan did say she's really new at this sort of thing here in Australia. But I reckon the catbath and bj skills was pretty much at the standard level. After all that went on for a short moment, she got up on top of me, and came up on me. For a second I thought I got a bit flustered by that movement, if you know what I mean. Alas, Mimi starts kissing me. Less than a second later, eyes met, she's going all out on the kissing. It was pretty much total GFE DFK. And that went on for like 10 ten minutes. All that time going into passionate kissing whilst embracing tightly and rolling about on the bed. Hmmm, it really felt like the real GFE thing on that part.
    During all that, one thing popped into my head before it passed my mind. Yes, I forgot to get her to give me a bj in the shower, but this time I needed to serve her DATY. Pinning her down on her back on the bed, I slowly start kissing her. Lips, neck, collarbone, tits, tummy and further south. I can see that she had one of her hands down covering her pussy, but even as I kiss her inner legs and around the pussy, she receives it well and moans oh so nicely. My head in between her legs I grab and hold both her hands and interlock fingers as I, with success, proceeded to go DATY on her. She breathed fast. She convulsed a lot. Losing one hand, I grab her tits and fondle with her her nipples. And she only managed to last 5 minutes until she reached her climax. It was exciting. And so I come up on her and start kissing her neck again. But she goes all DFK again as if she needed more passionate copulating. Several times, my junior brushes by her pussy, and before things get out of hand from her passionate embracing and kissing, the sagami had to be slipped on. She gets on top and starts doing CG, and my hands starts feeling her up. But, her enhanced boobs was really something different compared to others out there. That part was a bit different to me. Her CG goes on for a bit, and we kiss at the same time throughout the CG part. I soon want to take control and do her missionary. Flipping her over, I continued to ravage her. Her body frame was quite small against mine, so it was nice to do her in. Holding her neck in my hand and having her in my embrace, I continue to kiss the side of her nape as I furiously pound her. DFK in and out. Her hands grabbing me everywhere. Her body convulsing. I blew my load into her. AH ... that was nicely done.
    And there I laid back to catch a breather. And there I thought I was in my best condition. Apparently not. Second round eluded my thought. But Mimi, being such a good girl, cleaned me up, and laid on me to my side, and passes off a few kisses as well. We just laid there for a few moments to recuperate. As I squeezed her arms a little, I noticed it was a bit stiff. Even her shoulders. So I gestured her to lie down face down and proceeded to give her a massage. She was reluctant, as she was gesturing me to lie down face down first. But I insisted. It was nice to massage that little body of hers. After a minute, she gets up and makes me lie down, by then she proceeded to massage me in return. Not too bad, though.
    Feeling like it was a while I notice there wasn't a clock or something in the room. Gesturing her to give me my phone, I noticed that I had to leave a bit earlier so I could catch my express train. All showered up, dressed up and ready to go. We kiss again and hug firmly. I'm not sure if it was because of Marilyn from Dreamgirlsyd (where she gave me a chocolate-flavoured croissant at the end of the session), but I unconsciously gave Mimi a special chocolate that I had in my bag. She was touched, and typed something on her phone. I read from her phone and she was saying that it was too beautiful that she did not want to eat it. Well .... one way or another the thing has to be eaten, lest it be expired.
    Out of the apartment, and just 1 minute shy of managing to catch my express train, I read messages from Mimi. Yes, it was nice to meet her indeed. One thought pops in my head soon afterwards: if she had a face of a stunning model in Singapore, wouldn't that be awesome. Though, that could drastically up the price.
    In any case, I had a pretty good session with Mimi. However, before typing up this AR to the best of what I can recall from memory, I believe she will be leaving the agency soon.
    By the way, management, please ensure there's soap in the bathroom, mates~~~ Cheers~~

Good ar bra , any change to know where can i buy sagami condom bra ? cheers ya

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Good ar bra , any change to know where can i buy sagami condom bra ? cheers ya
    Couldn't buy the stuff directly from Japan. Something about postage restrictions or something. So a bought it off someone via another seller in HK on eBay. But I think someone else mentioned there's something better than a Sagami.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Mimi's Special rate $250/hr started !
    Contact us 0406182838 for bookings
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review brother

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT NATIONALITY GIRLS COMING IN VERY NEAR FUTURE!
    CHECK OUT OUR DAILY ROSTER!!

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM AUS99 WHEN YOU CONTACT US

ADD OUR WECHAT ID : Christine--123 OR
    Call / Text our assistants 0406182838 OR
    email address admin@christine123.com
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late