Thread: A beautiful Thai babe Monica, Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, Monica !!

A beautiful Thai babe Monica, Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, Monica !!

Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : 21 March 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Massage, some Body to body & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$120

Size/shape : size 7, quite tall and slim but has some curves, all natural 34 C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : typical Thai massage, some body to body, happy ending

Value for money/recommend? A big YES for me.

My experiences:

I knew I have a chance to punt today since last week, so I have been looking around to make the most out of today:

Burwood and West Pennant Hills are just way too far. Even Amy at Stanmore would take too much time, so it's down to either 227 Broadway or some of the Prymont shops.

Wasn't going to take too much risk so the Korean girl Jessie at 227 on Monday sounds like a good bet. When I rang this morning to book, Alice just told me that Jessie is now back to school so only working a couple days a week and Monday ain't one of them, I had a second choice from the roster, a Hong Kong girl Wendy was listed as 35 C Cups, I thought that should do, but Alice dropped another bombshell on me that Wendy is actually only an average B Cup but she is very good in all round services.

When I was just about to give up, Alice suggested that I can try a Thai girl called Monica, she is very pretty, and has natural C cups and very good feedbacks from customers. Usually not a big fan for Thai girl unless they are like Vicky from SF with major natural assets. But sometimes you just need to get a punt when it comes to RnT session otherwise you can never build up a good stable - considering Iris is semi retired and Rebecca is off indefinitely and Kelly has sort of moved on............etc. So why not, Thai girl Monica it is.

Got to the shop right on time and both Chris and Alice are there today so have a quick chit chat to catch up and Monica is ready. Full credit to Alice, she actually asked Monica to come to the office and greet me before I decided if I will take her!

And I must say, from the rather limited encounters I have with Thai girls, Monica must be one of the most beautiful. She is so pretty that for a split second I thought (could she be a lb ??) but then I thought, surely Alice would have known and I can always trust this lady boss, so happily hand over $120 for the hour and this time Monica took me to room two which is on the same level as the reception.

Would you like to have a shower first darling ? yes, I thought, why not. I'll be back shortly when you are ready. I think Monica's English is pretty good and I later found out that she is a Uni student studying business, so I suppose she is smart as well as beautiful !!

A quick shower and while I was drying myself, Monica is back inside the room and she helped me to dry my back and lay me down on to the table. I will give you massage first and later body to body ok ? sure,

Would you like a strong or medium massage ? actually, can I just have a soft massage today ? Why soft massage, you are the first customer who likes soft massage, everyone else wants strong or medium,

Yeah, I used to like strong massage too but at the moment my back is in good shape so just some relaxing soft massage is fine for me (this is true and no offence to Monica but I will only trust my back and waist these days to people I know for sure that they know what they are doing !).

So Monica started by giving me some medium pressing down massage over the towel. and this goes for about 10 min before she removed section of the towel and started using a bit of oil and started on my neck and shoulder, left hand, right hand, upper back, lower back, my waist, my butt then each of the two legs. Well, even though I asked for soft, I don't think Monica actually knows how to give a soft/sensual teasing massage, her soft was actually a medium to me, but that's ok, quite relaxing in fact and nothing wrong with that.

Slightly disappointed that when Monica was doing my legs, zero TT was giving and no teasing at all, so basically, all of the part 1 was performed in a legit way of Thai massage. Again, nothing wrong with it and Monica was actually quite good in what she is doing, as she has told me that apart from the two days she works in 227, she also works 1 day a week in a "normal" Thai massage place - I later asked her (after our deeds!) if the customers at the Thai shop has asked for a HJ, She said yes, but not too many, I said, why not, you are so pretty, I would have asked for it. She said, I look very different in the other shop, no made up, dress in the shop uniform and not sexy. OK fair enough. The devil inside me just have this thinking that may be when I become a regular with Monica, that I would ask her where is this Thai shop and go see her there - and of course, trying to get you know what......................hahah - may be, may be not ................lol

So part 1 has completed and Monica went outside to get the hot towel. then I could hear that she was undressing, too lazy or tired to look up, I just lay there and wait for her naked body to meet mine. and she did !! but not after she sprinkle some like powder over my back to reduce the body to body frictions ! When the tips of her breasts slides over my back, the feeling was very good, one thing I don't like about this room is that it only has one mirror in front of the table and nothing on the side wall, so I couldn't enjoy watching Monica's like brown slim body all over me.

The back side b2b didn't last too long, less than 5 min I'll say and the inevitable magic words of please turn over was spoken !!

So I got up, have a drink of water, walk to the other side of the table and have a bear tug with Monica, by now, I can have a good look at Monica's body, very healthy looking light tan colour and slim without being skinny as she has got curves. For butt, Luna is some much more booty. For breasts, well, they are natural soft C Cups, but will be rated below Rebecca, Iris, Jessie and Kelly. But what Monica has is that really beautiful and smiley face, so friend and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. When I hugged her body tightly to mine, my hands moved down to grab her ass, and almost instantly, she returned the favour and grabbed my ass and even harder than my grab. I like this girl, she is a lt of fun. have a peep below and she is neatly trimmed with the nice triangular turfing.

I lay back down on the table and Monica bring over the bottle of body lotion instead of the oil and asked if it is ok for her to use the lotion instead, I thought why not, lotion is easier to get off right. While Monica was on top of me, she gave me a bit of body to body, sliding her soft breasts over my chest and tried to catch the attention of my little bro. She then moved right up to my face and started swinging those tits right in front of my eyes. and one by one, she was offering her tits to my mouth !! begging me to lick them, suck them or eat them ? Well, I usually will definitely have a taste of them, it's just that her earlier play of using baby powder had put me off a bit, just wasn't keen on eating those tits which had been dipped in powder. I think I need to take the matters under control next time and eat them before any seasoning was put on them. But still, swinging tits left, right, left over my face was pretty nice feeling whether they have been powdered, oiled or au naturalle !!

After the tits teasing, Monica then started applying some of that cold lotion on my little Ah, soft hands so far and my hands started to wonder around her body too, first and foremost, found those C Cups and have a play and caress on them and then her butt and her legs. before long, I have raised to the occasion and Monica started to slowly jerking me away, she looked back at me and asked softly, how do you feel ? I said very nice. She then asked me to move a bit to my left to give her some room so that she could come up to the table.

Now, this is pretty much a 69 position, but instead of spreading her legs and placed them on either side of my head. She put her legs together and kneel next to my right arm while her head is facing my cock and her hands are working on it !

I am usually not a pussy person, but Monica has a really nice looking pussy (fully enclosed as her legs are tightly together) but those lips are full and succulent and begging to be licked and eaten !! Don't mind at all if I could split them apart and enter her from behind.............haha .

So, I couldn't help it but help myself to gently touching those lips, just lightly brushing them on the surface and they are so smooth and hairless. May be I need to progress myself to some DATY sometimes - starting from this lovely Monica !!

Now I am really aroused and Monica just said to me you are very hard !! I said, I know, I am cumming now, so Monica increased her motions gradually and my hands left her pussy alone and reached forward to find her tits which are hanging down from her chest just in front of me, I grabbed them with both hands and I know I am getting really close, then Monica said, cum for me darling, cum on my breasts !! and I did just that.

This is no spanish but I did landed between her tits somewhere, I couldn't tell as I didn't see it. but this is as good as many of my Spanish sessions. next time I think I will position her properly so that I can be between herself and enjoy the whole viewing pleasure.

After a quick clean up, Monica asked me to rest a bit while she takes a quick shower, then it is my turn, didn't ask her if we could shower together, didn't think it is an issue though, I think next time everything will be just that little bit better. I think sometimes we take things for granted like when I am see my favourite girls like Rebecca and Iris, they let me do a lot more than I would do to other girls, and when I am seeing a new girl for the first time like Monica today, I just don't know how far I could go and what more can I get. and I certainly don't want to push for anything she is not comfortable with, I guess I need to earn that rapport by seeing her again and again. Now that will be a challenge !!

More chit chat as I was getting dressed and Monica tidy up the room and get it ready for the next customer. as we leave the room, I have to kiss her pretty face again, and she gave my ass another firm squeeze !! I think this young Thai girl has just got herself a repeat customer.

Say goodbye to Alice and Chris and off I went.

Very happy.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks MONICA !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Far out. Thought I found my regular in Tarah but now I think I am going to have to give Monica a go. Needs to work on the TT though. Don't understand why this isn't a standard thing from all ML's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Monica sounds like a delight!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Monica sounds like a delight!

To be perfectly honest, lovely Monica does not have my preferred body type and shape, although I suspect many brothers would actually prefer her slim and lean body over a more womanly and curvaceous type. Part 1 techniques and strength should tick most people's boxes but lacking a bit of sensual teasing and no TT which may improve when she acquires more experiences and feedbacks.

But that beautiful face and bubbly/cheeky/happy personality should get her plenty of admirers, yours truly included.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    To be perfectly honest, lovely Monica does not have my preferred body type and shape, although I suspect many brothers would actually prefer her slim and lean body over a more womanly and curvaceous type. Part 1 techniques and strength should tick most people's boxes but lacking a bit of sensual teasing and no TT which may improve when she acquires more experiences and feedbacks.

But that beautiful face and bubbly/cheeky/happy personality should get her plenty of admirers, yours truly included.
    By the sounds of it she is on the same category as Tarah, my fav there. I don't remember ever getting a tt with tarah except maybe the first time. But now i go because she gives a pretty darn good thai massage. Just a slight notch below what i would expect from a fully legit place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.. Shame to hear Iris, Rebecca and Kelly have all moved on.. Will have to give Monica (& Tarah) a try...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : 21 March 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Massage, some Body to body & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$120

Size/shape : size 7, quite tall and slim but has some curves, all natural 34 C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : typical Thai massage, some body to body, happy ending

Value for money/recommend? A big YES for me.

My experiences:

I knew I have a chance to punt today since last week, so I have been looking around to make the most out of today:

Burwood and West Pennant Hills are just way too far. Even Amy at Stanmore would take too much time, so it's down to either 227 Broadway or some of the Prymont shops.

Wasn't going to take too much risk so the Korean girl Jessie at 227 on Monday sounds like a good bet. When I rang this morning to book, Alice just told me that Jessie is now back to school so only working a couple days a week and Monday ain't one of them, I had a second choice from the roster, a Hong Kong girl Wendy was listed as 35 C Cups, I thought that should do, but Alice dropped another bombshell on me that Wendy is actually only an average B Cup but she is very good in all round services.

When I was just about to give up, Alice suggested that I can try a Thai girl called Monica, she is very pretty, and has natural C cups and very good feedbacks from customers. Usually not a big fan for Thai girl unless they are like Vicky from SF with major natural assets. But sometimes you just need to get a punt when it comes to RnT session otherwise you can never build up a good stable - considering Iris is semi retired and Rebecca is off indefinitely and Kelly has sort of moved on............etc. So why not, Thai girl Monica it is.

Got to the shop right on time and both Chris and Alice are there today so have a quick chit chat to catch up and Monica is ready. Full credit to Alice, she actually asked Monica to come to the office and greet me before I decided if I will take her!

And I must say, from the rather limited encounters I have with Thai girls, Monica must be one of the most beautiful. She is so pretty that for a split second I thought (could she be a lb ??) but then I thought, surely Alice would have known and I can always trust this lady boss, so happily hand over $120 for the hour and this time Monica took me to room two which is on the same level as the reception.

Would you like to have a shower first darling ? yes, I thought, why not. I'll be back shortly when you are ready. I think Monica's English is pretty good and I later found out that she is a Uni student studying business, so I suppose she is smart as well as beautiful !!

A quick shower and while I was drying myself, Monica is back inside the room and she helped me to dry my back and lay me down on to the table. I will give you massage first and later body to body ok ? sure,

Would you like a strong or medium massage ? actually, can I just have a soft massage today ? Why soft massage, you are the first customer who likes soft massage, everyone else wants strong or medium,

Yeah, I used to like strong massage too but at the moment my back is in good shape so just some relaxing soft massage is fine for me (this is true and no offence to Monica but I will only trust my back and waist these days to people I know for sure that they know what they are doing !).

So Monica started by giving me some medium pressing down massage over the towel. and this goes for about 10 min before she removed section of the towel and started using a bit of oil and started on my neck and shoulder, left hand, right hand, upper back, lower back, my waist, my butt then each of the two legs. Well, even though I asked for soft, I don't think Monica actually knows how to give a soft/sensual teasing massage, her soft was actually a medium to me, but that's ok, quite relaxing in fact and nothing wrong with that.

Slightly disappointed that when Monica was doing my legs, zero TT was giving and no teasing at all, so basically, all of the part 1 was performed in a legit way of Thai massage. Again, nothing wrong with it and Monica was actually quite good in what she is doing, as she has told me that apart from the two days she works in 227, she also works 1 day a week in a "normal" Thai massage place - I later asked her (after our deeds!) if the customers at the Thai shop has asked for a HJ, She said yes, but not too many, I said, why not, you are so pretty, I would have asked for it. She said, I look very different in the other shop, no made up, dress in the shop uniform and not sexy. OK fair enough. The devil inside me just have this thinking that may be when I become a regular with Monica, that I would ask her where is this Thai shop and go see her there - and of course, trying to get you know what......................hahah - may be, may be not ................lol

So part 1 has completed and Monica went outside to get the hot towel. then I could hear that she was undressing, too lazy or tired to look up, I just lay there and wait for her naked body to meet mine. and she did !! but not after she sprinkle some like powder over my back to reduce the body to body frictions ! When the tips of her breasts slides over my back, the feeling was very good, one thing I don't like about this room is that it only has one mirror in front of the table and nothing on the side wall, so I couldn't enjoy watching Monica's like brown slim body all over me.

The back side b2b didn't last too long, less than 5 min I'll say and the inevitable magic words of please turn over was spoken !!

So I got up, have a drink of water, walk to the other side of the table and have a bear tug with Monica, by now, I can have a good look at Monica's body, very healthy looking light tan colour and slim without being skinny as she has got curves. For butt, Luna is some much more booty. For breasts, well, they are natural soft C Cups, but will be rated below Rebecca, Iris, Jessie and Kelly. But what Monica has is that really beautiful and smiley face, so friend and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. When I hugged her body tightly to mine, my hands moved down to grab her ass, and almost instantly, she returned the favour and grabbed my ass and even harder than my grab. I like this girl, she is a lt of fun. have a peep below and she is neatly trimmed with the nice triangular turfing.

I lay back down on the table and Monica bring over the bottle of body lotion instead of the oil and asked if it is ok for her to use the lotion instead, I thought why not, lotion is easier to get off right. While Monica was on top of me, she gave me a bit of body to body, sliding her soft breasts over my chest and tried to catch the attention of my little bro. She then moved right up to my face and started swinging those tits right in front of my eyes. and one by one, she was offering her tits to my mouth !! begging me to lick them, suck them or eat them ? Well, I usually will definitely have a taste of them, it's just that her earlier play of using baby powder had put me off a bit, just wasn't keen on eating those tits which had been dipped in powder. I think I need to take the matters under control next time and eat them before any seasoning was put on them. But still, swinging tits left, right, left over my face was pretty nice feeling whether they have been powdered, oiled or au naturalle !!

After the tits teasing, Monica then started applying some of that cold lotion on my little Ah, soft hands so far and my hands started to wonder around her body too, first and foremost, found those C Cups and have a play and caress on them and then her butt and her legs. before long, I have raised to the occasion and Monica started to slowly jerking me away, she looked back at me and asked softly, how do you feel ? I said very nice. She then asked me to move a bit to my left to give her some room so that she could come up to the table.

Now, this is pretty much a 69 position, but instead of spreading her legs and placed them on either side of my head. She put her legs together and kneel next to my right arm while her head is facing my cock and her hands are working on it !

I am usually not a pussy person, but Monica has a really nice looking pussy (fully enclosed as her legs are tightly together) but those lips are full and succulent and begging to be licked and eaten !! Don't mind at all if I could split them apart and enter her from behind.............haha .

So, I couldn't help it but help myself to gently touching those lips, just lightly brushing them on the surface and they are so smooth and hairless. May be I need to progress myself to some DATY sometimes - starting from this lovely Monica !!

Now I am really aroused and Monica just said to me you are very hard !! I said, I know, I am cumming now, so Monica increased her motions gradually and my hands left her pussy alone and reached forward to find her tits which are hanging down from her chest just in front of me, I grabbed them with both hands and I know I am getting really close, then Monica said, cum for me darling, cum on my breasts !! and I did just that.

This is no spanish but I did landed between her tits somewhere, I couldn't tell as I didn't see it. but this is as good as many of my Spanish sessions. next time I think I will position her properly so that I can be between herself and enjoy the whole viewing pleasure.

After a quick clean up, Monica asked me to rest a bit while she takes a quick shower, then it is my turn, didn't ask her if we could shower together, didn't think it is an issue though, I think next time everything will be just that little bit better. I think sometimes we take things for granted like when I am see my favourite girls like Rebecca and Iris, they let me do a lot more than I would do to other girls, and when I am seeing a new girl for the first time like Monica today, I just don't know how far I could go and what more can I get. and I certainly don't want to push for anything she is not comfortable with, I guess I need to earn that rapport by seeing her again and again. Now that will be a challenge !!

More chit chat as I was getting dressed and Monica tidy up the room and get it ready for the next customer. as we leave the room, I have to kiss her pretty face again, and she gave my ass another firm squeeze !! I think this young Thai girl has just got herself a repeat customer.

Say goodbye to Alice and Chris and off I went.

Very happy.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks MONICA !!

Thanks for the long and detailed review bro. Must try her one day. I guess that you must have sung a song like the legendary Leslie did when you were happyly walking out the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    Thanks for the long and detailed review bro. Must try her one day. I guess that you must have sung a song like the legendary Leslie did when you were happyly walking out the joint.
    好靚女,信者得救!

Beautiful girl, one for the fans !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is TT?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    What is TT?
    An Audi...

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    What is TT?
    Tackle tickle ! Playing, teasing , caressing of your balls !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome sharing
    Gotta try her put

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplexxx View Post
    Awesome sharing
    Gotta try her put
    Think I need to also. Tossing up between Lisa and Monica. Might try them back to back one day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

kelly

Anyone know where kelly has gone??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Monica's massage is very good up there with Vivian.
    Great set of C cup too. Not bad looking , good part 2 .
    I would go see her just for the massage lol.

Have to go and see Tarah soon

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Monica's massage is very good up there with Vivian.
    Great set of C cup too. Not bad looking , good part 2 .
    I would go see her just for the massage lol.

Have to go and see Tarah soon
    Monica is a lovely girl, I had a good time with her last time, but if I have opportunities to go to Broadway again, there is only one girl I want to see !

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting ~

Monica, Thailand, 166cm, dress7, slender, natural 34C-24-33, tanned, age 24
    (Slender, dark tanned, sexy, massage strength 7, English 9, GFE 8)

She works here Mon & Wed, 10:00am - 5:00pm
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999