Thread: Thai girl Cherry in Erskinville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai girl Cherry in Erskinville

Hi Guys,

Long time viewer, first time poster - but it's time for me to give something back to the community, so I'd like to share a recent experience with a girl I saw last week.

Her name is Shelly, and she is from Thailand. Does't speak English that well, but hey, I didn't need her to speak much at all! She said she was 22, quite small build but nice breasts probably about a B-C cup. Best thing was the service, she was so accommodating, and so sweet. She initially came across as quite shy (I don't think she's been doing this for very long), but once she got going, she was right into it (and loud! which I don't like too much).... And one of the best bbbj I have ever had!!! She went for like 20 mins and I didn't want her to stop.

Anyway, will be seeing her again soon. Anyone who's into Thai girls, this is one that definitely needs to be on your list. Details are here: http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...-body/15180973

Rating:
    body 7/10
    bbbj: 10/10
    sex: 9/10
    english: 5/10

Enjoy everyone. Will post more reports of other girls soon and give back what I've been taking from for so long!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review she looks just like my type not too thick not too slim!

Banned
    Who was it Cherry? or was it Shelley?

Fair dinkum talk about a merry go round....how hard is it really.