All this time I've been struggling with the decision whether to post a report for Kaylee or not.... haha, the reason being, I want to keep her for myself ! I really want to keep this one for myself, haha !

Kaylee is really cute, beautiful, sexy and young, and her personality is so approachable that it's so easy to fall in love with, I don't mind quitting punting if I can have her as my girlfriend !

Kaylee is about 162cm tall, she has just cut her hair super short in some modern styling, and dyed it brown, what an adventurous move, because she looked so gorgeous in the photos with long hair. Luckily she's so beautiful, so no matter what she changed, what she wore or even not wearing anything, she's still beautiful !

In case the photos didn't show her face enough, I might try to describe it a bit. She's got a pair of beautiful and intelligent looking eyes, eyes that can talk and smile ! A super cute nose with a narrow bridge, a small and sensual mouth that would trigger imagination, and she did use it for the greatest gratification of her man, DFK and BBBJ were out of this world !

Then her body, she has one of the most well proportioned body I've seen, perfect for a fashion mannequin, narrow shoulder, beautiful B+C cup breasts, soft and flat tummy leading to a well manicured private area where her little pussy can make every man mad ! And the shapes of her little bum and legs are so fine that I didn't know where to caress first, and her Korean white skin made my decision even harder.

Right from the start of the session, she made me feel she was mine and mine alone, full attention, everything she did she did it with passion. When I was on my back in bed, she climbed on top of me to DFK me with her whole body pressing on me instead of kissing on all four like many other girls do.

Her passion and affection that I felt made me so relaxed that we could go through a lot of positions without rush, and 2 hours just flew by without noticing it ! It's not punting with Kaylee, it's lovemaking, it's the copulation of bodies and souls ! Haha ! I want to keep her for myself !