Thread: New gem @ 42 - EE - SUPER CUTE ~ Must check her out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New gem @ 42 - EE - SUPER CUTE ~ Must check her out!

42 Gladesville

Girl : EE

Ethnicity: Chinese

Slim @ petite but very nice figure

Diamond Service: BBBJ, 69, DATY, Very GFE

Fellas

You need to get yourselves down to 42 to see EE for yourselves, perfect combination of cute + pretty, i was honestly amazed to see a girl like herself in the line up!

She is a small girl with a nice petite body and her tits are a nice size in comparison to her little body. Honestly hands down one of the cutest girls ive seen working in a shop so i had to chose her during my visit to 42.

If youre looking for more of a GFE type service, then EE is your girl. She was attentive throughout the whole session from the shower to the bed. Her BBBJ was wonderful, so nice, so warm, just so...... wonderful haha. She is 100% a giver, the attention she gave to the bbbj and not to mention she kept going and going and going, i was enjoying myself so much i nearly lost track of the time.

Enough of that, slapped on the dom and on she hopped. You know what small petite body means right? thats right, tight little pussy! Gahd Damn that shit was like a vice grip, amazing. you may need to go slow at the start but one you warm her up and get her going there's no turning back, fucking her from all types of angles was the highlight of my night, like i said before, shes a giver.

i'll definitely be back for round 2!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still around?

EE is back!!! Soooooo pretty!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42