Thread: Kyoto 206 Commonweath st - worst experience ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kyoto 206 Commonweath st - worst experience ever

Hey boys, i ve been punting for a while and most of the girls were really nice gems. Until tonight. I met the worse girl ever in surry hills at 206 commonwealth st. Her name is candy, thai girl. Good looking and friendly until we got into the room. From that time her behaviour change dramatically. I m a friendly and easy going person and always had compliments from working girls for being a gentleman. But that Candy was different. Angry, complaining, not looking after my shaft for a full 15 min. Then she finally started to blow me and fucked me as if i was a relative, with zero energy. Not into it at all. And as soon as the alarm rang she jumped into the shower, mumbling shit. Worse experience ever. I know we are not here for love but all the girls i met before made me believe it. And that s what we want right? I complained to the mamasan for half an hour who didn t give a shit. Bad customer service. Guys, think twice before going there or pick a different girl and good luck. Peace.

Not judging, but I really wonder if it is relevant in todays market to write a negative review of a $150 shop,,,,,,,,,thats all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def not the glory days of Sherena and Isis !!!
    A shirt time window when those two made Kyoto best fuck / $ in Sydney bar none !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Not judging, but I really wonder if it is relevant in todays market to write a negative review of a $150 shop,,,,,,,,,thats all
    WTF. of course it is. it's $150.

did u use a $150 dollar note

Banned
    Bad service again? There are other shops that offer girls close to this price and the service is still good. On this point, you can't always blame the bad service solely because you're being charged only $150. You can pay $250-350 somewhere else and the service might not meet your expectations. Therefore, some of the blame must lie with the girl too.

By the way, the shop states that Candy is a popular girl. I wonder whether this is true. If her service is lousy, how can she be a popular girl with punters?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmon View Post
    Hey boys, i ve been punting for a while and most of the girls were really nice gems. Until tonight. I met the worse girl ever in surry hills at 206 commonwealth st. Her name is candy, thai girl. Good looking and friendly until we got into the room. From that time her behaviour change dramatically. I m a friendly and easy going person and always had compliments from working girls for being a gentleman. But that Candy was different. Angry, complaining, not looking after my shaft for a full 15 min. Then she finally started to blow me and fucked me as if i was a relative, with zero energy. Not into it at all. And as soon as the alarm rang she jumped into the shower, mumbling shit. Worse experience ever. I know we are not here for love but all the girls i met before made me believe it. And that s what we want right? I complained to the mamasan for half an hour who didn t give a shit. Bad customer service. Guys, think twice before going there or pick a different girl and good luck. Peace.
    Hey bro, was this a short Thai girl with fake titties? Think she had a t stamp?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was been with her 1 times she asked me pls come quickly,wow she killed my mood for having sex even thought i made an 1 hour booking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    i was been with her 1 times she asked me pls come quickly,wow she killed my mood for having sex even thought i made an 1 hour booking
    If a girl told me to come quickly I'd make her earn her money the hard way. That is, give her a good workout in bed!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a girl told me to come quickly I'd make her earn her money the hard way. That is, give her a good workout in bed!
    Luckily, I don't do FS much, so I don't have any performance issue, well, not that I'm a stayer anyway .........lol, but I can certainly give any big tits a good workout too!

But for me these days, I usually only have time and money for a 30 min quickie, so, good tits to play with is imperative ! Always get my money worth - well, most of the times when I only see my favourites or those tried and tested !