Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaningOfLife View Post
    I just came back from an amazing couple of massages.
    My shoulder was really stiff and sore but it was also Friday which for me means Tiffany day.
    So I was faced with a dilemma see the sexy seductress Tiff or get a good strong massage.

As it happened fate stepped in and gave me the best of both worlds.

I called trying the book Tiffany for 1 hour but for the time-slot I wanted only 30 mins was available.
    Upon arriving I was once again welcomed by Vicki and explained my problem.
    Vicki graciously offered Tiffany for 30 mins followed by another 30 by her!
    This was an offer WAY too good to refuse.

So 30mins of fun time with the cute and sexy Tiffany(better than ever!) and then 30 with the absolutely skilled masseuse Vicky!

Let me just add that everything that people have said about Vicky's massage skills is 100% correct!

What an awesome double they make!
    This is called MeaningOfLife! Well Said!

Just had a session with Tiffany... She is such a minx!!!
    I need a massage now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This shop is getting very very very popular but it has made it that much more difficult for me to book Tiffany. LOL, we need more Tiffany's.

Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    This shop is getting very very very popular but it has made it that much more difficult for me to book Tiffany. LOL, we need more Tiffany's.
    For all the money you just won, why don't you book Tiff for a longer session on her day off, just ask Vicky, she may cum in just to see you......haha

Be generous though, dont just tip her the minimum

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    Just had a session with Tiffany... She is such a minx!!!
    I need a massage now
    You too !!! Makes me want to see Tiffany now !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You too !!! Makes me want to see Tiffany now !
    Sound interesting Vicky told me to see her as well a few weeks ago when I was in her shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    me four. looks like the line just got longer and longer to see tiff now. im curious too.

however i did try mico the other day. young, friendly and chatty. average face. quite a larger girl with larger bust. massage was ok, but she did try to put some more pressure and did make an effort, unlike some other lazy ones. very limited on what you can do.
    i do remember some rated her face 9.5? are you for real. if thats a 9.5 whats left for the other hotter ones.
    overall nice girl, but not my type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    741 really dropped the ball this time...

I haven't been online (aus99) for quite some time and don't want to be involved with the feudal arguments over this shop.
    My opinion about its quick rise to prominence is through satisfied customers, quality mls and a dedicated mamasan who deserves to enjoy the fruits of her labour.

Now the good...
    I tried Cici... now she has had a plethora of reports on her and I will definitely be revisiting again! Nice tight body, youthful, beautiful and perky B?-cups.
    Good massage skills, great hj skills and prob will become my regular.
    Can any bros recommend similar looking girls at either SL or other shops? Would be most appreciated

Now to the most recent disappointing experience... disclaimer: the following experience was really my own fault to not have checked the roster or followed my usual process of making bookings with tried and tested mls. This process increases (not guarantees) the likelihood of a good experience.

So I decided to do a walk-in into 741 & was met at the door by Sakula??? I couldn't understand her when she stated her name. Works Tuesdays, tallish, looks late 20s to me so will add another 5-10 years to decipher her actual age. She stated that she was Japanese (I took her at her word but I think that I could hear a Chinese accent influence when she spoke it. Even if you can't understand what is being said, if you are around people from those backgrounds enough, you can recognise the accents).

So to the room... told me the price. (when did it become $60? I don't care about the price I'm just a little miffed at myself for wasting time trying to find $5 bills from shops as it used to be $55 for the hour).

Was about to get my change & she nearly put it into her bra and said "this for me?" I was a little shocked & replied that you can earn that later.
    She then proceeded to say something under her breath in either Japanese or a Chinese dialect (I don't understand either but I know it wasn't English).

Now to the massage... To be honest it was really lacking, disappointing and not to the standard expected of snow lotus.
    Did not display any technique or enthusiasm. Was propositioned for clothes-off (can't remember how much but declined as not enjoying my experience) was then pushed for hj multiple times. Enquired to the cost and the response was $50!!

For a fing hj! Are you kidding!!

From her mediocre performance at a "massage" or uncoordinated infliction of poking, prodding & pain I didn't want her near my bro.
    Couldn't risk it. Too many bad experiences of bad mls hurting my bro.
    After declining the extras she proceeded to say more things under her breath. It's quite obvious when someone is bad-mouthing you regardless the language, I could hear it in the tone of her voice.

After a good 15 mins or so of focused starring at the clock instead of my sore body, I was getting a little jealous & almost was going to either ask her what the time was or that she moved the clock to the massage table so she would return her focus onto the job at hand.

Throughout my ordeal I was subjected to her leaving the room multiple times for no apparent reason & some loud music blarring. Note to the ml: do not try-out for the voice, Aus got talent or any other singing show... it might be harsh to say, but I say it with love.

After the clock-watching exercise was out the door (changed back into clothes and walking out) after a 50-minute "bad decision" (rounded-up the time and yep was time-ripped again) felt just as sore as when I walked-in!.

So to summarise, not my best massage experience and one I have no intention of making the same misjudgement again in the future. This is no judgement on Snow Lotus or Vicky, I just unfortunately experienced one of bad apples and this will not in any way deter me from returning to Snow Lotus to enjoy for the other quality girls Vicky has but I could not in good conscience recommend my most recent sl encounter.

-Matt-

Banned
    Bro Matt,

Awesome post!

I have never been there but thanks to you will make sure I never see Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    741 really dropped the ball this time...

Now to the most recent disappointing experience... disclaimer: the following experience was really my own fault to not have checked the roster or followed my usual process of making bookings with tried and tested mls. This process increases (not guarantees) the likelihood of a good experience.

So I decided to do a walk-in into 741 & was met at the door by Sakula??? I couldn't understand her when she stated her name. Works Tuesdays, tallish, looks late 20s to me so will add another 5-10 years to decipher her actual age. She stated that she was Japanese (I took her at her word but I think that I could hear a Chinese accent influence when she spoke it. Even if you can't understand what is being said, if you are around people from those backgrounds enough, you can recognise the accents).............

So to summarise, not my best massage experience and one I have no intention of making the same misjudgement again in the future. This is no judgement on Snow Lotus or Vicky, I just unfortunately experienced one of bad apples and this will not in any way deter me from returning to Snow Lotus to enjoy for the other quality girls Vicky has but I could not in good conscience recommend my most recent sl encounter.

-Matt-
    Hi Brother Matt,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have asked Vicky to read your review and investigate about this Sakula girl?

The three girls who usually work on Tuesdays are: Linda, Lily and Mico.

She'll find out and get back to you, will be great if you can remember exact what time your were there on Tuesday as all the sessions from each girl are recorded in the diary in time order (for end of day payment purposes).

If you were happy with Cici, you could also try Rita, Joey and Lily, they all do very good massage and good overall services, but for massage alone (comparable to Yuki at 288 if not better) you can't go pass Shelley and Linda.

Have a nice day and thank you for your feedbacks,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Joey from Hong Kong, late 20's, very good overall

As I was stood up by 501 this morning, I was so desperate to have a session somewhere to regain my composure: Yuki at 288 or Cici at 741, time was 10am, I knew Cici won't be there that early and probably would already have an early booking, so I ring up Vicky to see whom else is on (worst case I just get a massage from Vicky and have a no touching HJ.........LOL). Vicky called me back and said Joey is on and she is free.

So I drove down Pitt Street and got a parking spot at the corner of Pitt and Eddy, so my day wasn't that bad afterall, I have been wanting to try Joey for a long time, and finally her turns today, not by choice but I am very happy she was there.

Joey was from HongKong and she used to work in some legit massage shop in North Point, so her skills is actually very good, on par with Linda and Shelley and in fact quite similar to Yuki's. Joey said she is very good in back walking, can't wait for Vicky to install those hand rails.

Joey is not a stunner but very pleasant to the eyes, may be because we both from HongKong and when the Cantonese starts to flow, we just clicked very well, so may be I am a bit bias here, but for massage alone, she won't let anyone down.

She has darker skin than your usual Chinese girls (Vicky joked before that she wanted to tell people Joey is from Thailand!!) a very slim body, hard to imagine when she told me she put on 4 kg recently (45kg at the moment), like, where?? She is probably 5' 4" or 5", very gentle and has a caring attitude, which is vital for a good masseur. oh, sorry, got side tracked, she has a nice pair of 32 B Cup, nice round and fully erected and very responding nipples pointing to the air! not the big busty type that I like, but a nice handfull and a mouthfull nevertheless, and she has a very cute bum, tight and meaty, neatly trimmed, overall a size 8 max. She is very good with her hands and knows her way around a man body well especially underbelly. Joey gave me a slow and enjoyable HJ, she makes me a very happy man and I will not hesitate to see her again.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After good sessions with sherry and tiffany on wed and friday respectively, I booked cici tonight for 1 hr hoping to experience what other brothers have shared on this thread. vicky rang me 10mins after my booking asking if I could get there asap as cici wanted to leave work early. Got there within 10mins and when i saw cici, i immediately liked what i saw. Unfortunately she told me that vicky accidentally had a little mixup and that cici told me she could only do 30mins as she had other commitments. ARGHHH!!

After some deliberation, I took the option of just going to 30mins knowing there prob wouldn't be a second half. The massage was alright and she was quite accomodating all throughout the session, the more I looked at her, the more I thought she somewhat resembled Bora from the K-Pop group, Sistar, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XXi...feature=relmfu the girl at the start. The session ended and I didn't get a chance for any fun bits so was not able to see the brothers have told about. I left the shop a bit disappointed since I was looking for a nice 1 hour session after a hard day at work. Now I have to wait another week to see her. T_T

Banned
    Bro Hansmith,

Why don't you share more details about the girls? I've never been there but I want to go there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Bro Hansmith,

Why don't you share more details about the girls? I've never been there but I want to go there soon.
    hi bro,

If you want to know more about Cici, just search through some of the earlier posts in this thread. Cici has been very extensively reviewed, no less than three times from myself.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmith View Post
    After good sessions with sherry and tiffany on wed and friday respectively, I booked cici tonight for 1 hr hoping to experience what other brothers have shared on this thread. vicky rang me 10mins after my booking asking if I could get there asap as cici wanted to leave work early. Got there within 10mins and when i saw cici, i immediately liked what i saw. Unfortunately she told me that vicky accidentally had a little mixup and that cici told me she could only do 30mins as she had other commitments. ARGHHH!!

After some deliberation, I took the option of just going to 30mins knowing there prob wouldn't be a second half. The massage was alright and she was quite accomodating all throughout the session, the more I looked at her, the more I thought she somewhat resembled Bora from the K-Pop group, Sistar, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XXi...feature=relmfu the girl at the start. The session ended and I didn't get a chance for any fun bits so was not able to see the brothers have told about. I left the shop a bit disappointed since I was looking for a nice 1 hour session after a hard day at work. Now I have to wait another week to see her. T_T
    if i were in that sitiation, i'll just ask cici for part 2 and ask vicky to do part 1 after part2. i am sure u were more interested in pt2 with cici than pt1

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    if i were in that sitiation, i'll just ask cici for part 2 and ask vicky to do part 1 after part2. i am sure u were more interested in pt2 with cici than pt1
    Excellent point there brother Tpol, you are now becoming quite an expert for the shop.

And this is the kind of services and flexibility you dont get in other shops, and some people are still trying to make a point that this shop does not provide good value.

Well i guess you cant please every one.

I am pretty sure Cici will get a repeat from this brother none the less.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually I did try ask for part 2 from Cici and then another girl for part 1 (vicky left for the day). Cici went out to ask the two girls, forgot who they were but apparently they didnt wan't to since they said they wanted to just finish work early. Mind you I got to the shop at 630.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I think different people has different opinion on services. I will say brother hansmith's situation already represent poor management. I have been to a feel late bookings before in other shops and never would a girl say want to go early and so a shorter session.

Same as mixed up bookings I usually turn up early and make sure I have my spot just in case there is mix up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Actually I did try ask for part 2 from Cici and then another girl for part 1 (vicky left for the day). Cici went out to ask the two girls, forgot who they were but apparently they didnt wan't to since they said they wanted to just finish work early. Mind you I got to the shop at 630.
    I have been to shops at half past eight and the girl is happy to do a one hour session and the boss is will to wait. Having said that that is why I don't like to go late. Usually I go inthe morning jsut like ALUNGOR.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just a though. U will never got a girl will to do the part 1 after someone has done part 2 because that is the part which got the tip. The reason vivky will do it because she own the shop and she is trying to defuse a situation cause by either customer or the girls.