Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    u dont goto tiff for a massage

she could probably make u cum w/o touching u
    That sounds like a very neat trick!!

Roster for this week:

Mon: Shelley, Rebecca, Rita (new, 20's, saw her today, quite pretty, Tiffany's friend and she even looks 70% like Tiff but has a much hotter body IMO)
    Tue: Linda, Lily, Mico
    Wed: Shelley, Mico, Melinda
    Thu: Joey, Tiffany, Selina (new young girl starting this week, recommended by one of the senior brother)
    Fri: Tiffany, Rebecca, Rita (Emma is off this week only)
    Sat: Joey, Cici, Anna
    Sun: Lina, Crystal, Amy

Although I have not had a session with Rita, I will rate her body on par with Cici and when she smiles, she is really yummy.....lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I am just posting this AR on behalf of a brother who PM'd me the review instead:

Today, 03:40 PM RanchoRelaxo
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lina

Hey AHLUNGOR

Visited Lina at snow lotus sunday and i wanted to post a review but it wont seem to let me.

Wanted to say that her massage was excellent, I was so relaxed that 15 minutes in I had to extended to 1 hour so I could keep enjoying myself. Part 2 was also one of the best hj ive ever had. Very pretty, nice attitude. Thank you so much for alerting myself and all the others to this gem of a shop!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Cici over the weekend, and typical punters dilemma overtook me.

Do I keep this gem of a find under the radar by not posting a review? Or risk exposing her to thousands of other forum lurkers ready to book her day out flat. Or even to the extent of a more affluent reader bankrolling her out of the industry.

Anyway 3 sleeps later and having administering forums in the past I decided that I need to do justice to the true essence of punting and being a member of an open forum.

All I'll say is of the 3 I've tried at SLM so far, she'd be #1 and I didn't even partake in any extras (not offered so I didn't ask). We were just able to connect, and I enjoyed the best massage I've experienced in a while - both for my body, and my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by playerz View Post
    Saw Cici over the weekend, and typical punters dilemma overtook me.

Do I keep this gem of a find under the radar by not posting a review? Or risk exposing her to thousands of other forum lurkers ready to book her day out flat. Or even to the extent of a more affluent reader bankrolling her out of the industry.

Anyway 3 sleeps later and having administering forums in the past I decided that I need to do justice to the true essence of punting and being a member of an open forum.

All I'll say is of the 3 I've tried at SLM so far, she'd be #1 and I didn't even partake in any extras (not offered so I didn't ask). We were just able to connect, and I enjoyed the best massage I've experienced in a while - both for my body, and my soul.
    I know exactly how you feel brother, let's compare our experiences, I posted the following last week....................haha

If I allow it to happen, I could have fallen in love with this girl!!

Just cum back from my session with Cici, I think I have rediscovered that long lost Girl Friend Feeeeeeeel from her, so soft, so gentle and so beautiful, and when two become one.......................................I melted, it's pure magic.

There is nothing more to say
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Been flat out the last fortnight so today I thought I'd treat myself to a visit. Called ahead to find Vicky not there. It turned out it was Lily who answered and since she was available, I popped over straight away.

She asked from the very beginning whether I preferred hard or medium massage. She was very patient with my broken mandarin and I enjoyed the massage immensely. I think she is the most attentive one to date. On top of that, she was very responsible in terms of looking after the shop while Vicky was away. I didn't actually mind her having to duck out of the room to sort out customers.

I'd rate her part 2 behind Linda and Ada, but she got me over the line with her pretty Bs with dark brown marshmallow sized nipples! Mustn't forget her cute bum too. All in all another satisfying session.

PS - bro AhLungor, you might want to update my sessions: Yoyo (mistaken for Vicky - would never have happened if I'd met Vicky before!!), Mico, Ada, Joey, Linda, and now Lily.
    I have no complaints mate.

I agree with you Bro, Lily is a very nice lady, although i have not had a session with her yet, but i have chat with her a few times and she has a very nice personality and her services is very reliable according to Vicky.

I had a chat with all the girls this afternoon after my session with Linda, i was so relaxed and happy, didnt want to leave.

BTW thanks for giving me an update on your scores, pretty impressive, you can pass me any time soon, as i just keep seeing the same girls, Shelley and Linda for strong massage which is almost every week, Cici for lust, and i will try to see Joey or Rita next week.
    Lets race

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dang i got to give this place a try soon! hearing all postives here and in need of a strong massage! my next destination

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Believe me mate it is worth a try.
    There really is a girl to suit every taste also.
    For me....
    Best Massage - Lily (wins hands down)
    Sexiest Massuse - Tiffany
    Best 2nd Half - Tiffany

But I must say that I like the younger/skinner look than a busty look.
    Lucky for you and everyone else there is so much variety there!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Who will I recommend?
    I will suggest someone new ...
    Do you know who she is?
    Nice Firm body ... okay massage
    She is willing to communicate and understand your need ...
    Good GFE ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Who will I recommend?
    Do you know who she is?
    Good GFE ....
    bro ah lung gor? he knows stuff about part i and part ii

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    bro ah lung gor? he knows stuff about part i and part ii
    Are you challenging Ahlungor? He is master of Snow Lotus. I am sure he knows exactly who I am talking about.
    Ahlungor, you should try yourself. I am sure she can give you something which you normally not experiencing.
    Sometimes there is still lots of good fun more than just BUST and LUST!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you challenging Ahlungor? He is master of Snow Lotus. I am sure he knows exactly who I am talking about.
    Ahlungor, you should try yourself. I am sure she can give you something which you normally not experiencing.
    Sometimes there is still lots of good fun more than just BUST and LUST!
    i meant that bro ahlunggor is your mystery ml. try something different. a man with years of experience hahhahhahahahha

Banned
    Who will I recommend?
    Do you know who she is?
    Good GFE ....
    travelmate,

I'd say she is either Rita or Joey!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    OK, I'm back, let's finish this:

Where was I??

Well, the best way is to tell it straight, NO, I DO NOT HAVE ANY FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THIS SHOP NOR HAVE I EVER RECEIVED ANY FINANCIAL BENEFITS FROM VICKY!! so you all happy now?

Yes, I have received some "FREE" sessions here and there including my paid 10 get 1 free session and I have paid the full tips to the girl, I got one x 20 min free massage from Vicky while I was waiting for Cici (I almost got a free HJ too if Cici didn't arrived just in time!!), a free 30 min extension on my second visit so that I could enjoy a part II with Ada, Vicky had paid for yum cha once but I treated her to noodles the following week, and we have been buying each other beers at the pub a few time, what else would you like me to declare??

As far as emotional interest, well, what can I say, except Vicky's partner is one bloody lucky son of a bxxxx!!

And if any one who still don't understand WHY I wanted to help Vicky and how we became good friends, you should go back to the beginning of this thread and read post #1, 2 and 3 again, that's how this beautiful friendship began, I was simply blown away with Vicky's personality and the way she conducted herself. What more can I say.

Anyone asking why I spent all this time and efforts to help the shop while not getting paid for or getting free punting anytime I wanted, you probably don't understand pure friendship sometimes is not built on rewards or benefits or return on investment, you just do it, because it is right and because you feel good about doing it.

There may be only 30 something members who have posted reviews about the shop but you can easily double or triple that number for brothers who have PM'd me and thank me for introducing Snow Lotus to them and appreciated the information I share with them - those are my REWARDS because I have helped in a small way to all these brothers who are now happy and found a friendly little massage shop that they like.

Last but not lease, I would like to share an ancient Chinese saying with everyone here:

世有伯樂,然後有千里馬。千里馬常有,而伯樂不常有。

For those brothers who don't read Chinese, this basically means:

There are champion race horses, and there are champion trainers (or blood horse agents), you could have a lot of Champion race horses but unless the horse is trained by (or discovered) a Champion Trainer, the horse will just fallen by the wayside or not reaching its true potential.

Vicky is definitely a Champion mamasan, it may be fate or just by pure luck that I walked into her shop on that one pretty ordinary January evening in 2012 that may have changed her life. Well, I knew straight away at the end of that infamous treple session with Sophie, Vicky and Cici that Vicky was a Champ. And I was curious and wondering why her shop has not been more successful, so I decided to help her out!!

I just want to see if I can be her 伯樂, well the rest, as the saying goes, it's history.

Enough said.

Any more questions??

Cheers

Lungor please tell Vicky to get better premises with shower and stay in the CBD.

Who will I recommend?
    Do you know who she is?
    Good GFE ....
    Haha, without talking to Vicky, i actually dont know who is this new girl, take a wild guess, could be a new ML recommended by brother Mate, if this is the case, then she will be someone i do look forward to meet.

I'll speak to Vicky later today to find out.......lol

Cheers

Wrong Answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    travelmate,

I'd say she is either Rita or Joey!!
    Mr C & B

Wrong answer!!

You won't notice and see anything because your head and eyes are in between Tiff's legs!!

Just kidding.

Banned
    Haha Travelmate!

Now i have a sore neck from falling off my chair laughing!

But you r right

This comment was posted on the other thread and I think the opinion is spot on and should be shared by all:

Yesterday, 06:18 PM #71 wannabe
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not a big massage fan, but ive been to SL a few times and i like it. the for and against ratio here is about 20 to 1, Ahlungor has nothing to worry about ^.^
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just came back from an amazing couple of massages.
    My shoulder was really stiff and sore but it was also Friday which for me means Tiffany day.
    So I was faced with a dilemma see the sexy seductress Tiff or get a good strong massage.

As it happened fate stepped in and gave me the best of both worlds.

I called trying the book Tiffany for 1 hour but for the time-slot I wanted only 30 mins was available.
    Upon arriving I was once again welcomed by Vicki and explained my problem.
    Vicki graciously offered Tiffany for 30 mins followed by another 30 by her!
    This was an offer WAY too good to refuse.

So 30mins of fun time with the cute and sexy Tiffany(better than ever!) and then 30 with the absolutely skilled masseuse Vicky!

Let me just add that everything that people have said about Vicky's massage skills is 100% correct!

What an awesome double they make!