Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i didnt think so... but on the other hand there are showers at silver fox, the girls shower i believe, and we can shower before or after.. linda offered that when i asked

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    i didnt think so... but on the other hand there are showers at silver fox, the girls shower i believe, and we can shower before or after.. linda offered that when i asked
    Yeap, Foxy certainly has a nice place and I believe the girls will clean up between clients especially after a B2B session, my lovely Lisa definitely will, not sure if the clients use the shower much though, a bit awkward walking through reception naked with only a towel around you especially in winter, but it's there if you want.

Again, horses for courses. I don't thinks the girls in SL do much B2B or oily body slides at all, it's not that kind of shop and if you want to know the best soapy massage in town, sent me a PM and I will show you.........lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bro ahlungor.. when you say "show me", exactly *what* do you mean?! lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha...didn't know they had them in Sydney.

On another matter it seems there is a consensus on the top 2 current massage shops in town which are SL & SF. Prob not the right thread for this but involves SL so if we had a top 4 do we have an order. I'm thinking SL, SF, Oasis & 501

Hi I mean i will show you where to go, you are not expecting me to show you a DVD or something, right.

Well, guess you are not gonna PM me, go i might as well tell you, go to the Chequers on Goulburn Street and ask for the Kings Services and you should be a happy man.

Details of that you can search under soapy massage posted by me and you will get plenty of info, anything else Bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Haha...didn't know they had them in Sydney.

On another matter it seems there is a consensus on the top 2 current massage shops in town which are SL & SF. Prob not the right thread for this but involves SL so if we had a top 4 do we have an order. I'm thinking SL, SF, Oasis & 501
    Hi brother Ollie,

I am not going to argue with you when you are putting Snow Lotus on top!! Thanks for your kind support, but to be fair, there need to be at least five categories:

1. Cheap massage shops with HJ included: 501/532 Newtown, 55 George Street Burwood and perhaps Wishway in the City

2. Mid market Chinese massage shops with massage only and HJ and nude are optional extras: Snow Lotus and Silver Fox plus plenty of others

3. Nude Body to Body massage places primary Korean joints and some Thai joints: M8 and Oasis plus others

4. Up market Sauna Massage place: very close to the Korean joints but bigger and better facilities with sauna, steam room, pools, Chinese sections etc. : Babylon and Chequers.

5. Caucasian nude massage places: a lot more pricy: At Michelles and Misty's, Bodytonic, Upmarket bathroom etc.

I have excluded most of the Thai massage shops, because a lot of them are legit and if extras are on offer, they usually are B2B, so can't just get a Thai shop with HJ and nude, sure there are some, but why waste valuable time to search.

So there you go............

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hmmm.. i'm just glad that ahlungor didnt mean he was going to soap me up... !!! lol

i also agree, sl and sf are great shops... vicki does connect with her customers well. had a great session with thai katrina who doesnt seem to be there anymore. very friendly lass though

hmmm.. i'm just glad that ahlungor didnt mean he was going to soap me up... !!! lol

i also agree, sl and sf are great shops... vicki does connect with her customers well. had a great session with thai katrina who doesnt seem to be there anymore. very friendly lass though
    Hi brother X11,

Cant remember this Thai girl Katrina, could it be Christina??

Have you tried other girls at SL, so many choices: Shelley, Cici, Joey, Rita, Coco, Rebecca to name just a few......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother X11,

Cant remember this Thai girl Katrina, could it be Christina??

Have you tried other girls at SL, so many choices: Shelley, Cici, Joey, Rita, Coco, Rebecca to name just a few......

yes, christina. also tried yoyo... it was ok, but since we couldnt communicate it was hard to build rapport... should have picked joey that day.

yes, christina. also tried yoyo... it was ok, but since we couldnt communicate it was hard to build rapport... should have picked joey that day.
    Yes, Joey is the rock, every one is very happy with Joey, you can try her next - she is on today too!!

In regards to Yoyo, Vicky said she has improved a lot, but then again, why do you need to communicate with her?? just talk to the TITS!! and let your lil brother build close encounter rapport with them instead.......lol

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Snow Lotus roster this weekend

A bit of personnel change this weekend, Cici is not feeling well so she is not on today, sorry about the late advice, I was busy in Burwood before, just found out myself..........haha:

Saturday: Joey, Yoyo (36 D Cup), Kiki - new girl, 20 yr old, petite girl, very cute, ex-Newtown

Sunday: Maggie, Lina, Jessie - new girl, 22 yr old, pretty girl and slim, hot body, ex-Chastwood

It's gonna be a sunny and warmer weekend, time to cum out and play....................lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I promised Vicky yesterday (after she straightened my back out in 10 minutes!!) to test out Jessie tomorrow morning. I didn't realise Maggie and Lina would also be on...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know which shop the new girl Jessie was in Chatswood?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Anyone know which shop the new girl Jessie was in Chatswood?
    218 Katherine St

Jessie - another young and cute gem. She's 23 and speaks decent english. I'm not a massage expert so for the massage connoisseur brothers out there, wait for AhLungor's review.

Personally, I thought her massage skills were fantastic, slightly better than Joey, but not as good as Ada. The transition from part 1 to 2 was a little awkward but was decent. She has a pleasant demeanour and appears younger than her age.

Considering it was her first day, I still had a great time. I could definitely get used to being her Sunday morning regular.

I think she's only going to be working Sundays. Check with Vicky or Ahlungor.

Great way to round out the weekend!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    Jessie - another young and cute gem. She's 23 and speaks decent english. I'm not a massage expert so for the massage connoisseur brothers out there, wait for AhLungor's review.

Personally, I thought her massage skills were fantastic, slightly better than Joey, but not as good as Ada. The transition from part 1 to 2 was a little awkward but was decent. She has a pleasant demeanour and appears younger than her age.

Considering it was her first day, I still had a great time. I could definitely get used to being her Sunday morning regular.

I think she's only going to be working Sundays. Check with Vicky or Ahlungor.

Great way to round out the weekend!
    Travelmate want to have assessment on this babe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Ollie,

I am not going to argue with you when you are putting Snow Lotus on top!! Thanks for your kind support, but to be fair, there need to be at least five categories:

1. Cheap massage shops with HJ included: 501/532 Newtown, 55 George Street Burwood and perhaps Wishway in the City

2. Mid market Chinese massage shops with massage only and HJ and nude are optional extras: Snow Lotus and Silver Fox plus plenty of others

3. Nude Body to Body massage places primary Korean joints and some Thai joints: M8 and Oasis plus others

4. Up market Sauna Massage place: very close to the Korean joints but bigger and better facilities with sauna, steam room, pools, Chinese sections etc. : Babylon and Chequers.

5. Caucasian nude massage places: a lot more pricy: At Michelles and Misty's, Bodytonic, Upmarket bathroom etc.

I have excluded most of the Thai massage shops, because a lot of them are legit and if extras are on offer, they usually are B2B, so can't just get a Thai shop with HJ and nude, sure there are some, but why waste valuable time to search.

So there you go............

Cheers

Great advice bro ahlungor. Quite an intriging industry we have there when you factor in all the categories and dig below the surface a bit. The black market of the legitimate massage industry lol

Quote Originally Posted by hooby View Post
    Hey mate. What was Kiki's name in Newtown? (Maybe PM me if dont want to reveal to everyone Cheers!)
    Hi mate,

I dont know her working name in Newtown and i have not met her, just the info i got from Vicky, why dont you cum and see for yourself, dont you love surprises??

Cheers

Snow Lotus roster this week

Snow Lotus roster this week:

Monday: Shelley, Maggie, Anna

Tuesday: Joey, Coco, Selina

Wednesday: Shelley, Maggie, Jessica

Thursday: Joey, Lisa, Kelly

Friday: Rebecca, Susan, Selina

Saturday: Cici, Joey, Kiki

Sunday: Maggie, Lina, Jessie

Have a happy punting week.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother Sukeong
    Lets share a bit of your recent experience ..... only if you do not mind ...

Travelmate
    I already covered SL and newtown. Not much to say about the other 2 visits, kinda average experience. Saw cici at fox. Place is nice and clean. Actually I prefer this place the most in terms of rooms compared to newtown, lotus, and other Chinese massage places. Massage itself is not bad, i dun mind going again for it, but b2b totally not worth it. Worse than the Korean ladies at m8. She also didn't remove her panties.

Babylon visit was uncomfortable as I dun like showering and being naked in front of other guys (prefer privacy of M8) Also, as I didn't make use of the facilities much (other than just relaxed for awhile to watch some Wimbledon) the price was abit high. Massage was average which was surprising, my friend had said the massage there is usually very good standard. Maybe I got the wrong girl, i saw no. 3 or no. 6, can't recall. Young quite cute girl from zhejiang, wwho was assigned to me by the male manager boss. The female manager, aZhou seems nice, maybe next time I get her recommendation.