Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is who

who is who

ML often works in different shops. Can brother share their knowledge of girls with different names so it is easier to book them.

For example, lily in Sussex star is camy in Irenecbd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    ML often works in different shops. Can brother share their knowledge of girls with different names so it is easier to book them.

People would be expecting a little longer list from you looking at your experiences with different MLs at different shops.
    I just know one ex ML from Diva, Her name is cherry and she is Christine at sussex star.

Many girls use the same name despite different shops so their customer is easy to remember.

For example, renee in Irenecbd is still renee in Sussex star. Vivian in Irenecbd is still Vivian in 7lotus.

It was those using different names which can be confusing at times.

Banned
    useful info

didnt know renee at sussex was the same one, been meaning to book her but sussex will make it easier

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting, appears there are a few ML's moving between IreneCBD/Diva/Posh and Sussex St.

Bella from Diva also works at Sussex St under Fiona I believe. She mentioned she works at 4 shops around the CBD and always uses a different name for some reason.

I know the French ML's used to keep the same no matter which of the shops they were working at. Although that helps no-one as, apart from Angel (who changed her name eventually), they are not around anymore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a few instances where a regular girl "X" at shop A tells me she also works at shop B on a different day. So I decide to go to shop B one day, only to be told "there is no girl by that name here". So next time I've gone back to shop A and asked the girl, she admits she she is "Y" at that shop.

On a couple of times, the girl has heard me enquiring, and has come rushing out to explain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i know Shirley from Irenecbd also works at Burwood under a different name.. forgot what it was

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^Shirley also works at hurstville one day also. Not sure if her name is different at Hurstville. If I remember correctly, I think her name is Claire at burwood. Not sure which shop at burwood though.

Banned
    so why do they work in different shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They work in different shops because sometimes they can't get the number of shifts they want or they just want different customer base

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    They work in different shops because sometimes they can't get the number of shifts they want or they just want different customer base
    Or they want to pretend to customer/ management that they are a full time student only doing ML a couple of days a week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    ^Shirley also works at hurstville one day also. Not sure if her name is different at Hurstville. If I remember correctly, I think her name is Claire at burwood. Not sure which shop at burwood though.
    Which shop and day in Hurstville?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if Barbie from King/Good Fortune is the same as Cat from Asian Butterfly at 422 Sussex?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder why Shirley didn't say she works at Hurstville but she did tell me about Burwood.. maybe she already has enough business there lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Im 80% sure, she works at 185 Burwood Rd on Mondays
    Please correct me if anyone knows for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry guys, I've never asked her which shops as I rarely go to those places to punt... As for Hurstville, goodtime, not sure why she didn't mention it to you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post

Coco from 252 Stanmore works as Selina in a shop in Kogarah (Also private aswell)

LUNGOR told us this, but he DID NOT mention they are the same person.

He was promoting Selina as some NEW FIND to bring in new punters to her.

That's the only girl l know of using a different name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mxxt81 View Post
    Does anyone know if Barbie from King/Good Fortune is the same as Cat from Asian Butterfly at 422 Sussex?
    I think she is

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Is Fiona work at former 316 central is the same bella at diva and same Fiona at Sussex star.
    I haven't yet to catch her as her pics look good from Sussex star we chat!!!.

It's she pretty?

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Bella at IreneCBD and can confirm she is pretty. Got standard extras plus COT. Was a good punt from memory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast