Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with TP64

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here here A44

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    I am simply a good customer, I know the Ladies that I want to see and I expect and receive great sessions from them.
    That's reason enough to receive better treatment then others. Keep up the good work!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I would assume you weren't one of the shop's regulars and this is probably why you were treated this way.
    Regulars or first timers should be treated the same way...with the best customer service that they can provide. How does the shop owner know that a person coming through the door for the first time wont return countless times dropping wads of cash into their pockets.

Its like these high priced extra charging MLs ..I tell its better to charge $50 a pop for FS and get a customer return regularly rather than be greedy and want $100+ and be sitting on her ass waiting for the door to open hoping she gets another customer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    All the low cost shops ($150) turnover of client is the main concern for the management, to achieve this they have to look after the girls, get lots of clients through the door. To achieve this they take a booking even if they know the girl is not coming in, they may even book you even if they know she has a booking etc etc.

I don't agree with the above policy but thats how it works.

It pays to be a regular that way you have more chance of having you booking honoured.

I have knocked back a booking on more than one occasion when a girl has been offered to me when I know she already has had a booking.

Its a tough world out there for the low budget shops the girl only work there if they make money and the management know this and will do anything to keep the girls happy sometimes this is at the expense of the customer.

Not my way things should be but it is a proven formula for the low budget shops just look at the successful ones they all use the same formula.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    All the low cost shops ($150) turnover of client is the main concern for the management, to achieve this they have to look after the girls, get lots of clients through the door. To achieve this they take a booking even if they know the girl is not coming in, they may even book you even if they know she has a booking etc etc.

Its a tough world out there for the low budget shops the girl only work there if they make money and the management know this and will do anything to keep the girls happy sometimes this is at the expense of the customer.
    It's to get high turnover but not to keep the girls happy. For example, your favourite mamasan Angie doesn't give a shit about the girls why is why they almost universally hate her.
    Many girls have left 533 because of her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yeah right to keep the girls happy ..
    More likely pure greed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    been there once.... it was alright, probably wont be going back after reading your post haha.. i feel more comfortable when the front desk/manager is generally a nice person and show some hospitality.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I think all shops have bad days and bad responses or performance from the manager or reception after all they are under a lot of pressure and are only human and this is pariclularly the case in the low cost or budget shops.

I think that if you like a girl or girls at a shop then just go for them and put the rest behind you.

At the end of the day its your money spend it where you are comfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been going there just coming up 10 years
    I have had many regulars Sophie has always been
    Fair and reasonable with me and i have always shown
    Respect that's why i think it works.
    Michaele (Big Meeting)

Senior Member(無間使者)

64 customer service

Only ever had one complaint, out of 100 or so sessions.told management there and then,piss on me and I'll take my service elsewhere.so,apart from that it's a huge thumbs up for Sophie and the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    Only ever had one complaint, out of 100 or so sessions.told management there and then,piss on me and I'll take my service elsewhere.so,apart from that it's a huge thumbs up for Sophie and the girls.
    Hi there, so you had like a 100 happy sessions in this shop and posted no reviews yet ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    don't worry guys TP64 will close this thread without answering to it like 5*

Senior Member(無間使者)

No reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there, so you had like a 100 happy sessions in this shop and posted no reviews yet ??
    Good aye ahlungor,being a new member to this great site is the only reason.reviews to come in due time,till then.happy punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    Some forum members like to keep gems to themselves
    but that's selfish should share it with us lol, sharing is caring

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    but that's selfish should share it with us lol, sharing is caring
    That doesn't help anyone especially the girl who would get more customers if they give great service.

If a girl doesn't want a review she will tell u.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm pretty sure the girl would like more customers lol than sitting waiting for customers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    be the first to see her then my girl is always thankful that I made her more busy and always gives me specials to thank me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I think all shops have bad days and bad responses or performance from the manager or reception after all they are under a lot of pressure and are only human and this is pariclularly the case in the low cost or budget shops.

I think that if you like a girl or girls at a shop then just go for them and put the rest behind you.

At the end of the day its your money spend it where you are comfortable.
    Let's not forget who benefits here when you visit the shop. Yes the girl gets her share for her work but the shop also receives it cut too. It might be harsh on the girls if punters decide to boycott the shop but this is one way to get the message across to the shop if the shop's attitude towards customers stinks. It will be up to the girls to decide if they want to keep working for the shop or move to another one where there are more customers and better customer service.

Shop Owner
    we apologise too any one unsatisfied with our service we try too keep all customers happy .
    girls sometimes not show up and we are often very busy. due to the quality of our service and the girls. the girls are rarely just sitting around for viewing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    after a couple of months, the shop replied !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast