Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with TP64

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'm done with TP64

I've been to TP64 more times than I can count over the years however I have finally had enough and won't be back.

I just don't understand why in this industry, operators think customers are mugs and try and take advantage of us at any chance. The following minor incidents have happened on the last 4 visits which imo have turned me off completely.

1. Paid Roger (is that his name?) my money for a 1 hr session at reception before being shown to the room to wait for the girl. After walking into the room, Roger asked if I had actually paid yet...
    2. Paid for the session at reception and Sophie presented me with my change, however as I tried to take it, she pulled her hand back to make me reach further in order to get it like she thought I would give up let her keep it.
    3. After checking the roster here and then calling and asking who was 'in', I booked a girl. I turned up and was told she was not actually in but I could see someone else.
    4. Whilst waiting for my booking, I asked if I could see who was available so I could decide for next time and Sophie replied with a rude No. She then told me the girls don't like showing their face.

Treating me like scum and trying to take advantage of customers is not the right way to run a business. I'm happy to give most places the benefit of the doubt but these last 4 experiences have made me question why I am supporting such an unprofessionally run operation with my hard earned money.

Thanks TP64 but I am now moving on to places who treat customers with the respect they deserve.

Banned
    If you get bad service then it's time to go somewhere else. There are many shops that provide good service and where you can actually see the girls in a line-up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I never started with TP64 but I think I have heard enough on the forum to know I'm done with them too

Has management changed recently? The reception, a middle aged couple, bloke is ok, woman is mean, green, money hungry bitch.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Been there twice by curiosity, the first time the receptionist shown me only one girl who was available. But I didn't want her because I'm quite picky.

The second time, all girls were busy or been booked. She, the receptionist told me to wait for a long time but no girls have shown up. 2 or 3 guys came after me they got girls from receptionist. So I walked away once again. May never come back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Been there twice by curiosity, the first time the receptionist shown me only one girl who was available. But I didn't want her because I'm quite picky.

The second time, all girls were busy or been booked. She, the receptionist told me to wait for a long time but no girls have shown up. 2 or 3 guys came after me they got girls from receptionist. So I walked away once again. May never come back
    I would assume you weren't one of the shop's regulars and this is probably why you were treated this way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    went there once, and never been back lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Hey bro

Never been to that brothel but what u say is common. If girls worth money there then nps but if u can get better deal then leave easy mang

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I would assume you weren't one of the shop's regulars and this is probably why you were treated this way.

Being a regular means fuck all at this place...just ask my old mate ilovefs.....he voted with his feet and it cost them probably 2 grand a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And that's the way it should be.

The more people that stand up to these operators and vote with their feet, hopefully they'll take note and smarten up. They're on this forum daily so hopefully take note of the common complaints!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha you've been given their usual treatment! I've had this. Not been back for a long time. Last time I went, the excuse was that the girl had taken a mobile phone booking from her regular! LOL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    carlton one, not far to drive

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Yeah, I think the same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Treat people like that and they dont becom regulers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    my experience there was pretty okay Joanne was amazing. The guy was the one who looked after me at the counter, maybe he's better than the mamasan? lol or I was lucky

Banned
    I don't care how beautiful the girls are. If you're not shown any respect from the shop owners then they don't deserve our business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    totally agreed! I went to 7 Cowper the other day and the Mamasan was so rude and didnt want to hold her end of the verbal agreement over the phone .so I'm pretty sure I'm never going back there again that's for sure

I don't care how beautiful the girls are. If you're not shown any respect from the shop owners then they don't deserve our business.
    Sometimes it works both ways !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You choose the shop, the shop choose you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sorry to hear so many guys disappointed with TP64.
    Maybe I am just fortunate but My experiences over the past 4 years at the shop have always been good.

Normally my sessions start when the shop opens. Maybe there is less opportunity for mix ups ?
    I make my booking on the day before, and I have often been in contact with the WL to confirm that she is working and on time.

Before I start to get "attacked" by disappointed guys on the Forum.
    I should point out that I have no association with the Management at TP64.
    I do not receive any favours from them.
    I am simply a good customer, I know the Ladies that I want to see and I expect and receive great sessions from them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast